When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Some more closer to the sea, shoreline or that style, and as now  seems that there aren't no Victorians I'm trying with the traditionals

I got an oceanfront traditional a few nights ago that someone here on the forum gave up, another person snatched and discarded and then I picked it up.

Seriously, you just need to keep trying and eventually you're going to get something you love. FYI, the Continental version of the Traditional homes can easily be made to look very Victorian with the available add-on's so you might find a great spot easier concentrating on those for now.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just swing your camera around until you can see the mailbox. I’ve been stuck inside the staircase of some Victorians when first TPing into them, and I can only move by using this method to rez a Doyle, then run to the front or back yard before the new house rezzes. Once you’re outside and have re-rezzed the house, try what Sylvia says.

This happens to me often.... I started rezzing a box and sitting on it to get out from under the stairs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Loretta String said:

Just caught a nice home in Lostbell, sandy ( which is not for me), there is a Linden pool between the house and the ocean ( where there are Houseboats docked).

There is a road on 3 sides with some greenery, all in all a nice location :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lostbell/74/74/36

Will release it 15 minutes from now

1.png

2.png

Lostbell is gorgeous. I gave up a home there a few months back, up the hill with a beautiful view of the water. Was one of my favorites so far. Someone will be very happy living there!

• Like 3

jut got a quite nice located camper .. neighbours quite some meters lower than this location.. nice pond next to it...(see second pic )
fd679294990f5708cca00dc6835611ac.jpg

think i killed a mole fish ... did swim before i touched it.... o.o ..says it's a rare species... perhaps better try remove the evidence and eat it.

e71bdd7bc6a0a5f3f71739cd6b18c792.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Hello everyone! Do you think we can expect a release today?

Not sure, but I hope so, because right now I'm in a "get / leave home loop".  I got the same Traditional two times. 

The second time, when I was waiting in front of the home to someone else claim it before try again, I talked with a girl about the home, and she told me that it was also the second time she get same Traditional house.  That's why I mean with the "loop".

At this moment there are only are Campers when refreshing the web, and some Traditional / Boat homes ocasionally,  but surely if I ask for a Traditional or Boat, they will give me the same location.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

At this moment there are only are Campers when refreshing the web,

i must say i reallllyy like the campers, till few weeks ago i looked at it like it was the worst that you could find on SL .. but i converted :)
It's really versatile, of course bit small... but most have wonderfull locations you won't get for Trad, Boats or  Vict.
( and when you have a alt.. together can buy a  1100 sqm parcel at mainland ( in group) for your rezzing activities... with no extra tier level to pay.)

of course i was totally turned to it when i got this parcel past week

1155733399_camper2.jpg.1e13ef7fa505d06937a7be353beaef9a.jpg

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i must say i reallllyy like the campers, till few weeks ago i looked at it like it was the worst that you could find on SL .. but i converted :)
It's really versatile, of course bit small... but most have wonderfull locations you won't get for Trad, Boats or  Vict.
( and when you have a alt.. together can buy a  1100 sqm parcel at mainland ( in group) for your rezzing activities... with no extra tier level to pay.)

With "only Campers", I didn't mean as a bad thing, it's just that they didn't appear in more styles.

Obviously there are simply Campers, and yours :)  

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It’s actually great to see homes sold out because it signals to LL that they need to make more or less of something. I think we will see lots of available soon as residents downgrade their extra accounts!

yes of course, but if this situation again takes months there will be again people disapointed. The "wealth" of availability like we had since the last release in2019 we never had before

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

That's the most amazing location for a camper. Please, never let it go, what a great spot, with the sea and the cascade

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.