When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Maybe just stretched in size? Things can extend way beyond the parcel that way? :) 

only the root of the object has to be on your land.... anything else connected or joined to it can extend off... I did that with some fencing on a beach plot a while back.... actually the one you got on Kahuna

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

they added a walk way to a dock on the lake which is off their parcel.... its nicely done and looks as if it belongs

I first thought the Moles added it - would be a lovely feature! Then I clicked it and it belonged to someone.

The big thing is: There is a blanket on it with animations ... and they WORK. I tried to make a thingy with my diving board but you could not choose the animations any longer. Just sit on it Yoga style. If I had succeeded I wouldn't need to keep my houseboat. I have that mainly for swimming and diving.

• Like 1

Hmm Elora.  Maybe Todd's Landing (campers and a few trads, landlocked), or Huney Junction (campers, cute lakes)?  It's become really hard to guess.  Two releases a day, and jumping around the map a bit. 

Nicholasville, I think the last one left on Belli's head, still does not look ready.

Hammond Park and Permaglow (3 meter ) are both still ready to go.

Bunches of camper abandons, some very nice, if you're interested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The big thing is: There is a blanket on it with animations ... and they WORK. I tried to make a thingy with my diving board but you could not choose the animations any longer. Just sit on it Yoga style. If I had succeeded I wouldn't need to keep my houseboat. I have that mainly for swimming and diving.

To have the anims work, it needs not to be AVsitter, because the script needs to be in the root generally.  Or you need to make your own AVsitter for it, with the positions set correctly.  I put out a couple of lawn chairs to look at a view outside my parcel, just put a pose ball script in them with one sit, easy and it works fine.

But you need not to go crazy with it.  The moles draw a line for builds that appear to "claim" public land as part of your personal build.  Driveway OK, big deck projecting over public land (there's one near me in Madison Creek), not so wise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

One plot at a time usually - sometimes two. But the aim to keep just one. This month though I have increased the amount of us looking. Just for a month

Principally and on the long run one home should be enough ... and one Premiumaccount enough to pay for.

But with Bellisseria arising and my experience from the first uge release and the "jail" ... When the pricerise was announced I decided to "increased the amount of us looking" to seven for a year. So till next April I will have to decide which home REALLY feels best! Till then I can enjoy the luxury of testing and finding ... and abandoning.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Principally and on the long run one home should be enough ... and one Premiumaccount enough to pay for.

But with Bellisseria arising and my experience from the first uge release and the "jail" ... When the pricerise was announced I decided to "increased the amount of us looking" to seven for a year. So till next April I will have to decide which home REALLY feels best! Till then I can enjoy the luxury of testing and finding ... and abandoning.

I pay monthly so if I decide I have totally had enough I can walk off! 

But yes having a few more mes until the end of the month is so much fun at the moment not very stressy and the releases especially have been fruitful (as abandons also) no real jail time. With all the campers around I thought this month or no month to nab a few and then decide / see what lands on my main account. You can't do that with 5 tries and off behind bars!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm Elora.  Maybe Todd's Landing (campers and a few trads, landlocked), or Huney Junction (campers, cute lakes)?  It's become really hard to guess.  Two releases a day, and jumping around the map a bit. 

Nicholasville, I think the last one left on Belli's head, still does not look ready.

Hammond Park and Permaglow (3 meter ) are both still ready to go.

Bunches of camper abandons, some very nice, if you're interested.

Hammond and Permaglow are very nice. Not interested in the others. 

Will be keeping an eye out. A home on one of those lakes would be sweet

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I feel weird having two plots. How many do some of you have... O.o

Just one. I downgraded my alt once I got my current lot as I didn't see the point of having another property I'd never use, not even for a "holiday home". Though now I'm starting to reconsider. Not because I want a camper, the LI is too small for my inherent need to clutter and drag an animesh kid with me everywhere I go - though I do love looking at the environments and general atmosphere around them. This possible next style has me intrigued. And will also likely have me broke (broke-er?) if I bump the alt back up just for that. I guess we'll see.

Personally I wouldn't feel weird having two or more plots, especially not now when it's really not that hard to catch a home of some sort, regardless as to whether that home suits personal tastes. You pay for premium membership, the same as everyone else. So far as I know we're not living under a dictatorship which means you have the right to choose, just like everyone else. I'm not advocating you follow mob mentality at all, but freedom of choice is one of the things that makes Second Life so great. 

Just remember that old tenet; Do what ye will and harm ye none. ;) 

• Like 2

Just got a riverside in Bandit! It and a Badger Mounds house came up at the same time yesterday. I ended up with the Badger while somebody else got the Bandit. Today I saw the person abandon the Bandit, saw there was also a Badger. I lucked in to the Bandit this time. 😃

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

p.s. Glad you're feeling better, Elora!  I wondered if you were OK.

/me scribbles on calendar to go get flu shot next week

Thanks, wasn't the flu though (thankfully). Had an old root canal fail - infection etc. Tooth will be pulled, implant etc. Been there done that already. Problem was I had side effect sto the antibiotic I've always used in the past.  Could not function for days. It's crazy how that can happen.

I happened to have off today because the babycat is getting spayed so may as well bide my time waiting for her to be done/picked up by catching up here 😋

Anyway, I took a fly by Hammond and Permaglow. Love that area. Way too many bushes in backyards facing the lake but that's easy to take care of by blacklisting the. 

6 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

I keep putting it off.  I have to get up there and get it.  ugh.  I did start taking elderberry though... lol

Elderberry won't help lol.

Get your flu shot! I bribe my employees with fancy Starbucks drinks - I tell them if they prove to me they got their shot I'll buy them whatever ridiculous drink they want 😀 Worked like a charm last year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Huney Junction, phew I can relax. I want a trailer but not there. Wish at least the region named showed up on the land page before you claimed one and an option (with confirmation window!) to abandon from that page instead of having to do it in world. Would make this whole slot machine easier LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Huney Junction released. Campers.

/tries not to pout.... tries harder.

I had a feeling - I suddenly keep getting campers showing up. Got one houseboat and took it just to see if it's better than where I already have one. It was nice but my alt's has much better overall water access for sailing so I abandoned.

I know this isn't a first, but it is for me! All 3 at once, was a sight to behold. Alt will camp out on the lake over the weekend, she nabbed a nice little spot on Huney Junction, and would go to jail if she left. I'm just travelling waiting on a beach camper, seeing what I get in the meantime.

Edited by Morena Tully
double posting about full page!
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.