When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yep, my alt popped through a couple of those.

Luckily for me though the exact parcel I missed in Antelope  release was abandoned I saw it and got it (thank gawd) it does pay to keep an eye out after releases 

• Like 2

The good news for those still waiting for a traditional home or houseboats is that they are building some more way down south..(I wonder if that whole block of land around SSPE14,15,16 might be traditionals). There are more houseboat plots on the south west coast too.

1136990358_newhomes.JPG.71a69907703ec3aa4292d6310fa8f46c.JPG

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Maybe someone like me who does defenitely NOT want ANY camper (no matter how nice the lot) took it to test what region was released and wether or not the lots of campers just meaned that the landpage had got stuck in a loop. Then they abandoned.

Btw: just now 6:00 am SLT it is Meadowbrook again - all the campers have been absorbed overnight! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Maybe someone like me who does defenitely NOT want ANY camper (no matter how nice the lot) took it to test what region was released and wether or not the lots of campers just meaned that the landpage had got stuck in a loop. Then they abandoned.

I guess I feel the same about the trads but I still click on trads from time to time despite knowing I am just not that into them :) 

• Like 1

Got a nice house in Rothacker that backs a little lake - might keep that for a while.

Instead I'll abandon another lot in Gentle Grove - rather nice too (backing a little park)  - but first I must pack up ... I'll announce it here lateron.

So I'll retire from the chase for an hour or so - have my lunch - Good luck meanwhile to all of you!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Two boats swam by about ten minutes ago ... and a house just now 6:20 am SLT

PS another boat 6:27 SLT ... no campers so far!

People are getting ready for the early release!  ;) 

*** one of my Antelope Lakers about to go back!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Got a nice house in Rothacker that backs a little lake - might keep that for a while.

Instead I'll abandon another lot in Gentle Grove - rather nice too (backing a little park)  - but first I must pack up ... I'll announce it here lateron.

So I'll retire from the chase for an hour or so - have my lunch - Good luck meanwhile to all of you!

I let that go earlier today.... it stayed unclaimed for a couple of hours...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I let that go earlier today.... it stayed unclaimed for a couple of hours...

Well it's not my forever home - but I liked the lake and the way my neighbour makes use of it! ;)

Tried something similar somewhere else and it didn't work out. Maybe I can learn how she did it.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well it's not my forever home - but I liked the lake and the way my neighbour makes use of it! ;)

Tried something similar somewhere else and it didn't work out. Maybe I can learn how she did it.

yes... they did a really nice job

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

they added a walk way to a dock on the lake which is off their parcel.... its nicely done and looks as if it belongs

Maybe just stretched in size? Things can extend way beyond the parcel that way? :) 

• Like 1

Only unamed parcels are showing in Huney Junction (red text) all rest are protected so far (I think) but I did feel that the two long awaited trad areas might go later today. Just a Friday feeling ....

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2