When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe someone like me who does defenitely NOT want ANY camper (no matter how nice the lot) took it to test what region was released and wether or not the lots of campers just meaned that the landpage had got stuck in a loop. Then they abandoned.

Btw: just now 6:00 am SLT it is Meadowbrook again - all the campers have been absorbed overnight! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Maybe someone like me who does defenitely NOT want ANY camper (no matter how nice the lot) took it to test what region was released and wether or not the lots of campers just meaned that the landpage had got stuck in a loop. Then they abandoned.

I guess I feel the same about the trads but I still click on trads from time to time despite knowing I am just not that into them :) 

• Like 1

Got a nice house in Rothacker that backs a little lake - might keep that for a while.

Instead I'll abandon another lot in Gentle Grove - rather nice too (backing a little park)  - but first I must pack up ... I'll announce it here lateron.

So I'll retire from the chase for an hour or so - have my lunch - Good luck meanwhile to all of you!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Two boats swam by about ten minutes ago ... and a house just now 6:20 am SLT

PS another boat 6:27 SLT ... no campers so far!

People are getting ready for the early release!  ;) 

*** one of my Antelope Lakers about to go back!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Got a nice house in Rothacker that backs a little lake - might keep that for a while.

Instead I'll abandon another lot in Gentle Grove - rather nice too (backing a little park)  - but first I must pack up ... I'll announce it here lateron.

So I'll retire from the chase for an hour or so - have my lunch - Good luck meanwhile to all of you!

I let that go earlier today.... it stayed unclaimed for a couple of hours...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I let that go earlier today.... it stayed unclaimed for a couple of hours...

Well it's not my forever home - but I liked the lake and the way my neighbour makes use of it! ;)

Tried something similar somewhere else and it didn't work out. Maybe I can learn how she did it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.