When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

My new way is to let the alt click first and if the unknown error message comes in I think "release"! ogout and log in as my main.

Run two different browsers. :P

One traditional in Badger mounds is available, last claimed an hour ago - so an abandon. Not the one linked earlier though.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Mounds/145/33/32

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

We got one in Antelope but not the water we want so it went back in and now we are all in jail. One of us gets out in about an hour! Huney Junction appealed to me more than Antelope though so ... maybe next time! Got the water plot as an abandon in Antelope. Two great spots I have now a month to see which to keep (tough call)!!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Alt grabbed a traditional in Well Springs.  Now she is in acquisition jail for 24 hours.

But Well Springs is one of the best regions of Bellisseria ... at least for my taste.

You should consider keeping it. At least announce when you are abandoning it.

Being "in jail" means you cannot abandon? or you cannot apply for a new one?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But Well Springs is one of the best regions of Bellisseria ... at least for my taste.

You should consider keeping it. At least announce when you are abandoning it.

It's in maintenance.  Well Springs (59, 164, 33), road around three sides.  We have a couple of great water view locations, so did not want to keep this one.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I feel weird having two plots. How many do some of you have... O.o

Lots of people have 2, I have a houseboat on my main and a house on my alt.  then my alt I brought out for a month has a camper.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I feel weird having two plots. How many do some of you have... O.o

Haha, I have one now, on an alt. It is too scary to abandon that place and try to pick it up as Marianne. It will not work, I fear. I am looking for something special. Where I feel "yes, this is it!"

I pick up something so often, but it does not have that feeling. It can not be explained. I can even abandon places people think look great because it is not "it".

I have another alt paid for to autumn next year. I think I am saving Marianne or her to try the new home style.

• Like 4