When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, it's hanging around in maintenance.  I hope someone gets it who enjoys it, fantastic place.  Frankly, I'm amazed we're giving it up.   But ... it's not a partnership if one person makes all the decisions, lol.

Aha!  It's gone!  Someone who named it "My Home".  I hope they are happy there!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

so you mean if i click on some of the homes it will then say linden homes instead of protected land....thats a good thing to know...thank you so much :)

Yep and if in a released region it says linden home then either it's abandoned or someone named it linden home to confuse :) or at least this is how I have seen it done and how I pick up some of mine!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Monday will Hammond Park go in the third week after it was named, without being released.

I did not write down when it was named, but it was named before Oct 18, maybe the 15 - 16th. It has looked ready since then.

Two working weeks plus maybe a few days. Is this an unprecedented long time?

I'm curious about that timing too cause the regions I'm interested in were just named recently I think.

Letting a Todd's Landing traditional go in 5 minutes or so.  It is at the top of the hill, right where the trail into the camper area starts.  Straight downhill shot down to the river in Moretti.

Let it go... come on people, all grass plot ...Gone!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

Sometimes I wonder if the hold on Hammond Park is because LL knows some active users have an interest in it, and that they share the often said opinion "it is unfair that some people can spend so much time in SL and therefore "grab"....".

So they intend to release Hammond Park after the people "loitering around" with the intention of "unfairly grabbing" a house, is worn out.

Investing time in something usually pays off. The time of loitering around a parcel and watching the map is paid for by not exploring, building, shopping or dancing. Something has to be put aside.

It is how it works in RL too.

The reason why some spend a lot of time in SL can be because of RL factors no one would wish for themselves.

Well, I shall not say more. I am probably paranoid.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.