When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am just wondering why you think folks with a home or houseboat on a 1024 will want to "scale down" to a trailer?  Most of the comments here I saw from folks with parcels already were in the "oh they are cute but way too small" vein.   Not arguing with your idea, just wondering what your thought process is. 

All of my friends are chanting the "I am happy with my house; I am sticking here" mantra (me included) LOL.   And I have two with houseboats from the atoll release that STILL want a traditional but have no plans to move to a trailer.  OR more correctly, to leave what they have and take a chance of GETTING a trailer :D.   

I have to agree. While I've heard a lot of people voice their opinion that the trailers/campers are cute I haven't seen the same interest in them as there has been for the traditional homes or the houseboats. It may just be not some people are not as vocal as others, or that as stated people will just be happy with any style home regardless what they get.

I'm tending to think that we will see more alts will take the campers so those that already have houses or houseboats won't lose them (especially if they happen to like their current location and don't want to risk losing it for something better). That's not necessarily true for all, though I'd imagine now that word of the new homes has spread there's more people vying than there were in the initial release. So I honestly don't expect to see a great influx of houses being abandoned for trailers at this rate. I could be wrong about that.

Ideally campers with the smaller lots would be great for those Residents who don't care for traditional or houseboat, or even decorating. The ones that use their skyboxes every now and then or use it to change clothes. That would make a great deal more sense than leaving so many houses and boats empty. But in saying that it would also be a shame to see all that wooded landscaping that we saw in the SL16B camper exhibition go to waste because the majority are in their skyboxes up in the sky.

It's all speculation at this point. Apples/Oranges, etc etc. 😐

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

While I've heard a lot of people voice their opinion that the trailers/campers are cute I haven't seen the same interest in them as there has been for the traditional homes or the houseboats. It may just be not some people are not as vocal as others, or that as stated people will just be happy with any style home regardless what they get.

us trailer park and camping people are pretty laid back. If we haven't got a trailer then a tent will do. No tent then a cardboard box. If no box then we just lie on the grass and have a snooze and hope it don't snow. Any old grass will do, even in a public park if that's all there is. Like a freedom camper 😻

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just got a houseboat but threw it back for someone else to have. I like being on or near the water, but I don't like how close they are. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

But for some lucky soul the houseboat is on the edge of the Squishy Pickle. Enjoy! :D 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Happy "Lets Try & Get A House/Boat Monday!" 

We're expecting a small release today? Congrats to everyone who recently got their homes over the weekend. 

Good luck to everyone!  Sending out lots of positive mojo.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

TWO houseboats just showed up within the space of a minute of each other right now at 10:52 p.m. AEST. 

Did. Not. Want. But someone else will! Go gettem tigers! :D 

I am not getting any of these alerts. I am Eastern Time right now and its 9ish am (also have my auto fresher on) tell me im spelling Bellisseria right? lol

Dont want house boats either, would love a traditional house. 

1 minute ago, Kieok said:

I am not getting any of these alerts. I am Eastern Time right now and its 9ish am (also have my auto fresher on) tell me im spelling Bellisseria right? lol

Dont want house boats either, would love a traditional house. 

Yes, I have Bellisseria as the key word. But interestingly enough also using the keyword 'Traditional' also helped me the other day. Not sure that was a fluke but stands to reason given at least one group of houses are tagged as Traditional. Also set for 2 second intervals. Every little bit helps. :) 

3 hours ago, Crash Claven said:

Do we just refresh the selection page with the drop down that gives you choices, like Meadowbrook ? And then check the drop down for Bellisseria?

Nope, it should pop up! Put your auto refresher on if you have the option to get one and it eventually you'll see Bellisseria pop up first if its avaiable. 

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yes, I have Bellisseria as the key word. But interestingly enough also using the keyword 'Traditional' also helped me the other day. Not sure that was a fluke but stands to reason given at least one group of houses are tagged as Traditional. Also set for 2 second intervals. Every little bit helps. :) 

You know what Rae thats a great idea. I'm already set to 2second invtervals but still havent seen anything and Its been on for a few hours now. I'll try using the term Traditional now. 

• Like 1

Nope, it should pop up! Put your auto refresher on if you have the option to get one and it eventually you'll see Bellisseria pop up first if its avaiable. 

How do I turn on auto refresh, or even find out if I have that option?

You know what Rae thats a great idea. I'm already set to 2second invtervals but still havent seen anything and Its been on for a few hours now. I'll try using the term Traditional now. 

Same here, Kieok. I've been refreshing for a few hours myself and i've not seen one house pop up 

Ok, these are popping up at very bad times if people are seeing these say 5 hours ago for people that live in est time zone this is well in the wee hours of the morning half of us are still sleeping really terrible I hope these are just releases from players and not linden.

3 hours ago, Crash Claven said:

How do I turn on auto refresh, or even find out if I have that option?

If you're using chrome make sure you search for the add on auto refresh plus (keyword plus) fix the settings than you should get the options to add a keyword for the refresher to find the word Bellisseria. Not sure if we're allowed to  directly link you here or not but search Auto Refresh Plus in google and it should be the first to popup. Cant miss it. 

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

Same here, Kieok. I've been refreshing for a few hours myself and i've not seen one house pop up 

Hang in there!  Im right with you. Coffee & Auto refreshing away lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.