When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Kieok said:

At this point I dont even care where they put me.

I could be in the desert happy as ever. 😀

Yep, this has been the longest time I have been without a home normally purchase one from someone else but gave that up and then released the nasty old linden home because your not able to see the new homes option so go figure.

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep, this has been the longest time I have been without a home normally purchase one from someone else but gave that up and then released the nasty old linden home because your not able to see the new homes option so go figure.

I'm currently renting but will stop once I get my LL home. I actually like it a lot better than where I am currently. 

8 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

anyone knows when the release will be at which time ? guess friday it was around this time 30 minutes ago

i've not seen any houses come up and i've been refreshing since 6 am SLT

1 minute ago, Dick Spad said:

Just wondering are they going to release a region today or are they going to wait and have a large release like @PrudenceAnton mentioned in her post last Friday?

They try to release a new region Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Times can vary and so can days, depending on their schedule.  The large region release is unknown at this time. It was only my hunch that they might do it after the 16th birthday celerbation, but I was informed the other day that Patch Linden said that release was still a few months off, so it might be closer towards the end of summer or could be sometime in July. We just don't know.  😕  PS: They have not yet done today's release, if they plan on doing one today. 

Keep trying Dick, and I hope you hit that accept button and soon get your own desired home. *thumbs up*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

They try to release a new region Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Times can vary and so can days, depending on their schedule.  The large region release is unknown at this time. It was only my hunch that they might do it after the 16th birthday celerbation, but I was informed the other day that Patch Linden said that release was still a few months off, so it might be closer towards the end of summer or could be sometime in July. We just don't know.  😕  PS: They have not yet done today's release, if they plan on doing one today. 

Thank you @PrudenceAnton for the update ....

2 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Keep trying Dick, and I hope you hit that accept button and soon get your own desired home. *thumbs up*

Oh yeah I'm keeping my head up ... just hard to keep re-refreshing that page at work ... but still try too 👍

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

Thank you @PrudenceAnton for the update ....

Oh yeah I'm keeping my head up ... just hard to keep re-refreshing that page at work ... but still try too 👍

Are you allowed to use Chrome's Auto Refresh Plus at work? If you are, that could help you with that and send you a chime notice when a home pops up.

3 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Are you allowed to use Chrome's Auto Refresh Plus at work? If you are, that could help you with that and send you a chime notice when a home pops up.

Oh I wish I could ... that would alert our Network dept so fast and they would come down on my like a ton of bricks ... I do have it installed at home tho!!!

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.