When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

If you already have a house and all your alts have one too, that's your right.

Just to note, for others, not you -- based on all the posts made since the first home in April, regardless of the number of alts one has, I don't think anyone has more than 2 homes -- a house and a houseboat.  Other than the short ownership of a new home by an alt during the attempt at a better location - and then, from what I can tell, one of the homes does then get abandoned and the person is down to one or two again.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cam Mode said:

I was really puzzled why someone would want to gift wrap dog poop--- then realized rock, paper ....

You can't get that PaleoQuest poop thing out of your mind either, huh?   

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

for you all to laugh ..
the last 7 hours my autorefresh was searching for "BellessEria"

🥴

Funny, given the thread about spelling Bellisseria - but sad for you.

Note that your second E should be an I -- and that last E is actually correct, I think - now I have to go check again:   B e l l i s s e r i a  (yes, this one is the correct way)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Funny, given the thread about spelling Bellisseria - but sad for you.

Note that your last E is correct, but the second E should be an I:   B e l l i s s e r i a

yes .. i copy pasted it from somewhere anyone else made a spelling mistake before: it was not from this thread. Anyway: ***** happens

6 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

Is bellessaria home available? I am trying to get a cottage style home. Any idea when it would be released?

All of the initial few releases have been taken, though there are folks abandoning a few each day.  LL will be releasing a new region of them roughly every Mon, Wed, and Fri - excluding holidays and if issues come up.

About all you can do is keep refreshing the screen where you choose you home.  If they are available, the Bellisseria ones will typically show first.

Also, sometime within the next few months they will be doing a large release of the new Campers & Trailers that can be previewed at SL16B.

• Haha 1

Carve this on a monument or copy & spread: "Monday, Wed, & Fri are release days, except around holidays- one region per each of those days (sometimes two if the Moles are extra caffeinated & game faced). A few homes & houseboats come up daily if people abandon them."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Carve this on a monument or copy & spread: "Monday, Wed, & Fri are release days, except around holidays- one region per each of those days (sometimes two if the Moles are extra caffeinated & game faced). A few homes & houseboats come up daily if people abandon them."

I would suggest that @Patch Lindencreate a thread that says these exact words, and unpin all the others but people still wouldn't read it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wouldn't it be just as nice if those same people did not try to make the ones who have a home (or homes) feel guilty, or call them greedy, or any of the other insults that get thrown out there by some people? 

please softly understand what i am saying ,,, first big hugs ,,,, the making one feel greedy or guilty ,,,, if one has not partaken of an action that would be named as that  you would not feel guilty  but  you may be  feeling compassion   [[[  THE RULES ARE YOU ARE ALLOWED MORE THEN ONE PREMIUM ACCOUNT THUS THE MULTIPLE  HOUSES ARE ALLOWED}}}}   SO  THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE LINDENS  AND NOT AT EACH OTHER  !  ,,

no one wants to label any one here ,,,

i think  it would be  a HUGE gesture of kindness and integrity  if some

who have multiple  would  say bunk up for a  bit, and house share 

and release  a few homes but seriously i doubt  it would even begin to touch  the amount needed 

we all need  look out side the box ,,,

people have stated that it is unfair ,,,

i see both  sid

some  have said i have three and waiting  to dump when a better plot  arrives ,,,, that dose seem a tad ,, un becoming 

being told  something is unfair and it  gives one  a feeling of guilt/// that feeling  is called ones  jimeny cricket    from the  disney cartoon   in reality ,,,ones  conscience .

And saying if you complain it evokes some to want to do it more ,,, hummm heartbreaking ,,,, hugs hugs to you who feel that way 

,, watching all of this a study on human behavior ,,,, so  yes people have a right to be dis hearted  and frustrated  with this situation,,

,do we fight or figure out a way  to do a win win ,,,, we each get some ,,,,,  it  breaks my heart reading "the makes me want to do it more"

,,,, this is second life ,,,, not real life

. but as many said there are feeling  human beings behind the avi ,,

,,, i do not  even what think  that  anyone would deliberately be unkind and enjoy doing any negative behavior to another  

or take or withhold for pleasure,

i think that in typing as in texting many things   get lost in translation, 

so please ,,,,

respect the people who are frustrated   they come here looking for answers ,

,, not to be told they are whinning  for  they may feel the lindens read the forums ,

,,, and the lucky ones  congrats and hugs ,,, 

watching all  of this unfold

,,,,the question ,,,, if one had many of anything  would one share or hold to ones self ,,

,, look  out side the box ,,, remember linden labs ,,,   is this a sort of study  in behavior ,,,,,,, think about it ,,,,

we should respect each others opinion ,, and be kind  when some have loss ,,,

so if you  have done nothing wrong ,,, (which all premiums do have the right  to get house for each account ,,,, but what is the intent the)  you should not be concerned or  guilty    for  according to the rules  the more that one is allowed ,,,

but if you feel compassion ,,, you  will do something kind ,

,,, no.,, there will not  be bells  ringing or a parade but you ,,,and the few who know   will  also  know that   the glow of virtues truly burn in your soul ,,  

,,, there is a win  win ,,,

linden lab could give every one the same prims across the board ,,, they did it before ,,,,

the land size    still  a  good the reason in time as the region get done a benefit ,,,,, 

i am not insulting or blaming or shamming or guilt dumping ,

,,,just remembering  what a very wise woman taught me many years ago  love you grand ma ,,

so please just think about the following  and can we do this

as we all came together  to save  the group  slots   we could  all come together to voice to the lindens  to give the   same prims     amount to the first generation homes  as well ,,,,, the land size benefit  for moving to the new land 

,  now off  my little corner chair  to  get a mocha caffe  hugging every one ,,,, 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

please softly understand what i am saying ,,, first big hugs ,,,, the making one feel greedy or guilty ,,,, if one has not partaken of an action that would be named as that  you would not feel guilty  but  you may be  feeling compassion   [[[  THE RULES ARE YOU ARE ALLOWED MORE THEN ONE PREMIUM ACCOUNT THUS THE MULTIPLE  HOUSES ARE ALLOWED}}}}   SO  THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE LINDENS  AND NOT AT EACH OTHER  !  ,,

no one wants to label any one here ,,,

i think  it would be  a HUGE gesture of kindness and integrity  if some

who have multiple  would  say bunk up for a  bit, and house share 

and release  a few homes but seriously i doubt  it would even begin to touch  the amount needed 

we all need  look out side the box ,,,

people have stated that it is unfair ,,,

i see both  sid

some  have said i have three and waiting  to dump when a better plot  arrives ,,,, that dose seem a tad ,, un becoming 

being told  something is unfair and it  gives one  a feeling of guilt/// that feeling  is called ones  jimeny cricket    from the  disney cartoon   in reality ,,,ones  conscience .

And saying if you complain it evokes some to want to do it more ,,, hummm heartbreaking ,,,, hugs hugs to you who feel that way 

,, watching all of this a study on human behavior ,,,, so  yes people have a right to be dis hearted  and frustrated  with this situation,,

,do we fight or figure out a way  to do a win win ,,,, we each get some ,,,,,  it  breaks my heart reading "the makes me want to do it more"

,,,, this is second life ,,,, not real life

. but as many said there are feeling  human beings behind the avi ,,

,,, i do not  even what think  that  anyone would deliberately be unkind and enjoy doing any negative behavior to another  

or take or withhold for pleasure,

i think that in typing as in texting many things   get lost in translation, 

so please ,,,,

respect the people who are frustrated   they come here looking for answers ,

,, not to be told they are whinning  for  they may feel the lindens read the forums ,

,,, and the lucky ones  congrats and hugs ,,, 

watching all  of this unfold

,,,,the question ,,,, if one had many of anything  would one share or hold to ones self ,,

,, look  out side the box ,,, remember linden labs ,,,   is this a sort of study  in behavior ,,,,,,, think about it ,,,,

we should respect each others opinion ,, and be kind  when some have loss ,,,

so if you  have done nothing wrong ,,, (which all premiums do have the right  to get house for each account ,,,, but what is the intent the)  you should not be concerned or  guilty    for  according to the rules  the more that one is allowed ,,,

but if you feel compassion ,,, you  will do something kind ,

,,, no.,, there will not  be bells  ringing or a parade but you ,,,and the few who know   will  also  know that   the glow of virtues truly burn in your soul ,,  

,,, there is a win  win ,,,

linden lab could give every one the same prims across the board ,,, they did it before ,,,,

the land size    still  a  good the reason in time as the region get done a benefit ,,,,, 

i am not insulting or blaming or shamming or guilt dumping ,

,,,just remembering  what a very wise woman taught me many years ago  love you grand ma ,,

so please just think about the following  and can we do this

as we all came together  to save  the group  slots   we could  all come together to voice to the lindens  to give the   same prims     amount to the first generation homes  as well ,,,,, the land size benefit  for moving to the new land 

,  now off  my little corner chair  to  get a mocha caffe  hugging every one ,,,, 

With all due respect, since you quoted me, I have to say that comment is too long and difficult to read and so I didn't. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, klhil said:

How do i get a home in Fofita?  Been looking everyday to get a new Linden Home but, nothing comes up on my dashboard available but, the same OLD homes!!!  

You have to wait, just like everyone else. And you won't get to choose what region you want to live on, as in, you don't get to pick your ideal location. If and when Fofita is released you'll have the same odds of scoring a place just like everyone else who tries to get one. All of the newer homes have been snatched up for now so unless someone who has one abandons you're not going to have the option of getting one just yet. Wait for releases, and keep an eye on the forums (again, just like everyone else). I suggest reading Patch's stickied thread here:

There's talk of a bigger release in the next month/few months but may include the release of campers and trailers at that point, so given it's not the region you specified it probably won't be of interest to you. But until then apparently there will be semi-regular and smaller releases of regions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - with no exact time on those days. You just have to be vigilant, keep clicking the refresh button, and wait... just like everyone else.

Meanwhile a traditional house just popped up not that long ago, around 9:30am AEST. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Two houseboats just showed up (didnt click, since this avi is afraid of water), so there's hope for us Europeans 😁 Just kidding, this is nothing but a question of being lucky. Can't wait to get my trailer....😽😽

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

Yep, it came up and I missed it.   It's really hard for Aussies to get anything at all though.  The releases are timed against us.

Yeah, you pretty much have to nab the random abandoned parcel or hope that LL does a release in the afternoon.  Something like 1:00-3:00 pm SLT would be roughly 6:00-8:00 am next day for you - though that might also be when you are heading to work or already at work, and thus that might not be great timing either.

The good news, is that if the release size of Campers & Trailers is large enough, it will take a few hours, hopefully at least 12, to get them all nabbed.  Also, during that time, there will be a much larger batch of current homes being abandoned by people that want a Camper/Trailer instead.  The will help the odds a bit.  Also, there is a good change that Patch will give 24 hours or so notice on that release.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, you pretty much have to nab the random abandoned parcel or hope that LL does a release in the afternoon.  Something like 1:00-3:00 pm SLT would be roughly 6:00-8:00 am next day for you - though that might also be when you are heading to work or already at work, and thus that might not be great timing either.

The good news, is that if the release size of Campers & Trailers is large enough, it will take a few hours, hopefully at least 12, to get them all nabbed.  Also, during that time, there will be a much larger batch of current homes being abandoned by people that want a Camper/Trailer instead.  The will help the odds a bit.  Also, there is a good change that Patch will give 24 hours or so notice on that release.

The bolded: 700 houseboats went in 28 minutes.

I am not interested in a trailer, and I don't know how fast they will go. If I should guess wildly, I would say they are the less interesting of three types (Boats, houses, trailers). It could take some hours. 2000 trailers in 6 hours, maybe? I am just throwing out the numbers. 500 trailers, that would go fast. 30 min to an hour.

I think 12 hours is too optimistic, but who knows how big the number will be. The new LH are much better known in SL now. Some will want a Bellisseria home, no matter what type.

The italics: If Patch announce it 24 hours before, and I wanted a house, I would go straight to the homes page the day/hours before the release. I know some who has houses, and said they will have a trailer instead. They must abandon their existing home. I think they will do it before, not during. Unless they use a premium alt to get a trailer.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The bolded: 700 houseboats went in 28 minutes.

I am not interested in a trailer, and I don't know how fast they will go. If I should guess wildly, I would say they are the less interesting of three types (Boats, houses, trailers). It could take some hours. 2000 trailers in 6 hours, maybe? I am just throwing out the numbers. 500 trailers, that would go fast. 30 min to an hour.

I think 12 hours is too optimistic, but who knows how big the number will be. The new LH are much better known in SL now. Some will want a Bellisseria home, no matter what type.

The italics: If Patch announce it 24 hours before, and I wanted a house, I would go straight to the homes page the day/hours before the release. I know some who has houses, and said they will have a trailer instead. They must abandon their existing home. I think they will do it before, not during. Unless they use a premium alt to get a trailer.

They've been working on the Campers & Trailers for a while and it will be a few more months before they are released.  I'm assuming the number released will be quite a bit larger than the emergency Houseboat release (i.e. much larger than 700), possibly closer to the number of homes released in the very first batch.  Granted, even a release as large as the first batch will likely go much faster than that first batch did, but if the release is large enough we still might get closer to the 12 hour mark.  LL really needs to try to get a large enough release out there to span timezones that don't really have much of a chance during the LL work day.

Yep, if someone is wanting a House/Houseboat rather than a Camper/Trailer, they definitely should start watching for abandoned parcels the minute Patch gives a more concrete estimate of the release time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.