When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Something interesting I did notice. When my page chimed for 2 homes about 20 seconds apart, they were the traditional homes. The first one had an icon of a single little blue and white house. I didn't get there fast enough. Then the second one that came up was an icon of a split image of 4 little traditional homes.  Anyone else experience this and what is the difference, any ideas?

PS: I used to keep my mouse hovered over the NEXT button, now I'm keeping it hovered over the Select a Theme drop down button.  😙

Edited by PrudenceAnton

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So, for the people that say they hear the chime, but don't see a Bellisseria option, is that because it is actually in the drop-down as a selection, but just not at the top for some reason?

From my experience, and from what others are saying, it looks like that's exactly what's happening.

Its Sunday and so far I have received about 10 12 15 notices for Bellisseria abandoned houses or house boats.  I'm started to wonder if some certain little mole isn't sitting at a keyboard today, chortling away while secretly releasing 1 or 2 homes at random times.

cute-mole-computer-geek-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Haha 3

Quite a few of us experienced the issue of naming a Meadowbrook, continuing to the next page and then back, and then always seeing Meadowbrook after that unless we hit the drop down.  However, if I remember correctly (after I nabbed my houseboat, so memory is fuzzy), the others then cleared browser cache - so no name pre-filled and did the naming on an actual Bellisseria option.  From then after, they saw Bellisseria first until they ran out.

So it is likely a caching or cookie issue related to naming an older home.  So even if two people use Chrome, if their cache and/or cookie options are set different that could also explain why it happens to some and not others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

and as me .. someone else was faster to get it :D

I'm sorry you missed it.  I am just trying to get a traditional house.  Maybe some are getting ready for tomorrows release.

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

just saw a houseboat come up.

That houseboat was from my partner, he and I both released. He that boat, which came up and was taken within a second. I released a traditional, which still not taken. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AMonje said:

Me 2😃 Like 5 minutes ago. I got a house boat 1024. I really wanted just a traditional home but I will take what I can get. 

congratulations. i tried to get that too 😧

i given up for tonight. gettin too late for me 

Edited by Celina Lavecchia

25 minutes ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

Oh boy, three came up today, and gone before my internet had a chance... there really isn't any chance for Aussies on NBN... it's like being on dial-up... and I do not want a trailer... ugh.

When the Campers/Trailers come out, there will be a lot more churn on current homes, so maybe that will help you out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When the Campers/Trailers come out, there will be a lot more churn on current homes, so maybe that will help you out.

I am just wondering why you think folks with a home or houseboat on a 1024 will want to "scale down" to a trailer?  Most of the comments here I saw from folks with parcels already were in the "oh they are cute but way too small" vein.   Not arguing with your idea, just wondering what your thought process is. 

All of my friends are chanting the "I am happy with my house; I am sticking here" mantra (me included) LOL.   And I have two with houseboats from the atoll release that STILL want a traditional but have no plans to move to a trailer.  OR more correctly, to leave what they have and take a chance of GETTING a trailer :D.   

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.