When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

35 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I swear I have seen almost this exact view in RL!

@Abnor Mole a hint? ;)

I was reading one of the other threads earlier, the one about what the Lindens might do with the older land homes and someone said something about how it wouldn't matter to them if they re-did those older communities or not because nobody walks around them.

Well, IDK but I've been doing a LOT of walking around Bellisseria. It's incredibly well built for doing this. I like to attach one of my Jian dogs (or cats!) and explore. I love seeing what everyone has done to their homes, the landscaping, the add ons and the work the Lindens have done. How each area is slightly different from each other, finding little hidden gems, sitting areas, etc. I'm hoping at some point, that I'll actually get to know the streets well enough to find my way back home - which is kind of difficult since there's only 4 models of homes and most are the Winchester LOL. It's quite a peaceful thing to do too. I highly recommend it.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I was reading one of the other threads earlier, the one about what the Lindens might do with the older land homes and someone said something about how it wouldn't matter to them if they re-did those older communities or not because nobody walks around them.

Well, IDK but I've been doing a LOT of walking around Bellisseria. It's incredibly well built for doing this. I like to attach one of my Jian dogs (or cats!) and explore. I love seeing what everyone has done to their homes, the landscaping, the add ons and the work the Lindens have done. How each area is slightly different from each other, finding little hidden gems, sitting areas, etc. I'm hoping at some point, that I'll actually get to know the streets well enough to find my way back home - which is kind of difficult since there's only 4 models of homes and most are the Winchester LOL. It's quite a peaceful thing to do too. I highly recommend it.

I am out walking in Bellisseria all the time - that is what I love about it.....and while out - I actually see other people......In the old homes area's I very rarely saw another person walking about.....Bellisseria has beautiful scenery, but it is the friendly people who have brought me back to Second Life.  (was gone for a few years)

• Like 12

First time I start my computer I allways open this thread to see what's new since I went to bed ...

and what did I see?? 😕

..... endless pages I had to scoll through most of it about @AlyceAdrift !! and I didn't like it! 😣

What is this thread about ... or should be in MY opinion?

1.) every sighting of a Belliseria house that either passed by or could be grabbed, and/ or informations of WHERE that grabbed one is located and/or informations which region has been released and WHEN exactly SLT.

2.) descriptions of HOW you try to get a house and HOW you finally succeeded, at what times with what method.

All these informations are vital for the refreshing community!!

3.) Jubilation about a house obtained, congratulations and wellcome messages for the new neighbours but also mentions about being unlucky and sooo sad about it and "cheer up!" messages and "next time you will succeed"

What does not belong here ... in MY opinion:

Complaining and whining and critizising the Lindens and their method of distribution, not because this in itself is forbidden but simply because THIS isn't the right thread for it. There is another thread specially created for that sort of thing ..

and another thing does not belong here ... endless criticisms of people who do not comply to this! Don't feed the trolls! I am not saying that @AlyceAdrift is a troll, but either she is rather inexperienced in forum communication or she is a masochist or enjoying the attention she gets ... in any case just IGNORE her!

Only sensible thing to do for her if she isn't any of the above mentioned is to leave this thread - MY opinion - I  myself some time ago got this kind of *****storm in another thread of this forum (much less! but the same type) and when I realized I had lost and the majority was against me (though I myself am STILL of the opinion I was right and they were wrong) I made a final very neutral statement and left the thread for good. Was good for my nerves ... and for my reputation ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

First time I start my computer I allways open this thread to see what's new since I went to bed ...

and what did I see?? 😕

..... endless pages I had to scoll through most of it about @AlyceAdrift !! and I didn't like it! 😣

What is this thread about ... or should be in MY opinion?

1.) every sighting of a Belliseria house that either passed by or could be grabbed, and/ or informations of WHERE that grabbed one is located and/or informations which region has been released and WHEN exactly SLT.

2.) descriptions of HOW you try to get a house and HOW you finally succeeded, at what times with what method.

All these informations are vital for the refreshing community!!

3.) Jubilation about a house obtained, congratulations and wellcome messages for the new neighbours but also mentions about being unlucky and sooo sad about it and "cheer up!" messages and "next time you will succeed"

What does not belong here ... in MY opinion:

Complaining and whining and critizising the Lindens and their method of distribution, not because this in itself is forbidden but simply because THIS isn't the right thread for it. There is another thread specially created for that sort of thing ..

and another thing does not belong here ... endless criticisms of people who do not comply to this! Don't feed the trolls! I am not saying that @AlyceAdrift is a troll, but either she is rather inexperienced in forum communication or she is a masochist or enjoying the attention she gets ... in any case just IGNORE her!

Only sensible thing to do for her if she isn't any of the above mentioned is to leave this thread - MY opinion - I  myself some time ago got this kind of *****storm in another thread of this forum (much less! but the same type) and when I realized I had lost and the majority was against me (though I myself am STILL of the opinion I was right and they were wrong) I made a final very neutral statement and left the thread for good. Was good for my nerves ... and for my reputation ;)

I have to laugh that your off-topic complaint about others' "off-topic" complaints/comments, and having to scroll through them, took up almost half a page all by itself. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

@Cara Fanbridge, @Kotelle, @PixieFruity, @LakotaBlue Tuqiri, and anyone else I missed or who got a home and didn't share the news (probably due to shock, I know, it happens sometimes)...

MWE30043_19.thumb.jpg.7f39f142664839eba62a8cc814e22455.jpg

That is sooo incredibly sweet! ❤️ If SL were the real world, I'd put it in a scrapbook, to fondly look back on, later in life. :)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have to laugh that your off-topic complaint about others' "off-topic" complaints/comments, and having to scroll through them, took up almost half a page all by itself. ;) 

She does have a point, though, about maybe not giving @AlyceAdrift all the attention she's seeking. She's kinda overrunning this forum with her stuff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Unfortunately, while “complaining about complaining” is maybe a top forum topic, it’s hard to create an original post about it that is on-topic and lasts.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So...

I was browsing around SSP219 last night kind of hoping today it would have opened up finally (it didn't). I still have an alt that's premium that I'm trying to get a house for. It's gorgeous. Took some photos (I derendered the Linden property lines and hoover text).

Anyone that is lucky enough to get the two houses right by the lighthouse wow they are going to be so happy! This is an absolutely gorgeous location.

Bellisseria SSP219

Bellisseria SSP219

Oooo! that would be nice to get a home especially near the water but even without being near the water it gives a ocean feel with that large lighthouse that can be seen by all houses.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Oooo! that would be nice to get a home especially near the water but even without being near the water it gives a ocean feel with that large lighthouse that can be seen by all houses.

I know, the streets surrounding that neighborhood truly are spectacular. All of the homes have good views and are near the beach. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Was there an early release today? A lot of people seem to have gotten houses already

I don't know how to tell if it was a release or if I just got lucky first go and got an abandoned.  I will investigate the plot later

• Like 6

I believe there will a Region release today and tomorrow.  End of July, August 1.   Accomplishing 3 releases in a week, they have done it. I think they are proud to do it too.  Maybe they chill on Friday and start the weekend by noon that day. 

I filed a ticket last night. It looks to me my Passwall Winchester is leaning to the right.    Then I met a new neighbor from  across the Street in Rothacker,  she created an angled drive way prim for me to use.  She began with a round prim.  

That's the joy of Belli, meeting new people, sharing ideas and accomplishing things.  

Also I hope everyone in the Belli Community group gets the new Molequake sign created last night.  It's funny and I needed it.  The new Molequake sign is standing straight up in front my home shows the leaning right Winchester.  I did try a new version of it from the mailbox and it still leans.  

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 3

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

I don't know how to tell if it was a release or if I just got lucky first go and got an abandoned.  I will investigate the plot later

Group chat is saying there was a release. Seems awfully early for SLT time to release though and looking at the map, the areas I know were not ready yesterday still show as not ready so I'm confused.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Group chat is saying there was a release. Seems awfully early for SLT time to release though and looking at the map, the areas I know were not ready yesterday still show as not ready so I'm confused.

It's not that early where Patch lives in Georgia.  10:17 am for him.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

If it helps the region is Rabelais

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.