When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Legit over 12 on my end and a sorry page every time. Plus two lockouts in the middle of that. Lol I'm so done with this lotto nonsense. People shouldn't have to gamble to get a house. 😂

Was not even a sorry page just an unknown error has occurred please try again and now they are gone.

2 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Legit over 12 on my end and a sorry page every time. Plus two lockouts in the middle of that. Lol I'm so done with this lotto nonsense. People shouldn't have to gamble to get a house. 😂

cheer up youll get one soon, I had my heart set on oldridge too but missed it, was up late refreshing last night too, very sad

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yep, that's great ain't it? 

Yep, it is what it is lucky my hubby still has his home I just got rid of mines because I did not like the yard had no landscaping outside and a bunch of trees. Figured I let someone else enjoy it.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep, it is what it is lucky my hubby still has his home I just got rid of mines because I did not like the yard had no landscaping outside and a bunch of trees.

See and there's nothing wrong with that. We're allowed to try for something we are completely happy with lol. 

5 minutes ago, elle Sunburn said:

cheer up youll get one soon, I had my heart set on oldridge too but missed it, was up late refreshing last night too, very sad

i cant cheer up yet i am too disapointed. i need to not care so much about this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also, the "Sorry - Unknown Error" Page does not mean you weren't fast enough. Actually that's the time for you to keep hitting F5 because you do have the house. There's just an error delivering it to you. If you click on "Try again" you're loosing it. I've read this many times now and that's what I did as well, and it actually worked for me too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Also, the "Sorry - Unknown Error" Page does not mean you weren't fast enough. Actually that's the time for you to keep hitting F5 because you do have the house. There's just an error delivering it to you. If you click on "Try again" you're loosing it. I've read this many times now and that's what I did as well, and it actually worked for me too. 

Yep why I never left the page and refreshed still gave me the error and it was gone after the refresh screen limit came up.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Ok, so my partner just got 1 in Oldridge, but he decided to let it go. I state it here in case it pops right up back in the pool. Would love for one of the resfreshers here to get it. Good luck!

I think I might have possibly got your partner's house!!!! Thanks alot!

• Like 11

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep why I never left the page and refreshed still gave me the error and it was gone after the refresh screen limit came up.

You got a refresh limit on the 'sorry page' ? o.O Okay that's weird because I approximately refreshed that page at least 10-12 times.. :/ 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

You got a refresh limit on the 'sorry page' ? o.O Okay that's weird because I approximately refreshed that page at least 10-12 times.. :/ 

Yep refreshed on the same screen and got the limit refresh screen love the mechanics of it all.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

i cant cheer up yet i am too disapointed. i need to not care so much about this.

A friend took me to Belli, I saw sailing opportunities around the Continent. I wasn't Premium yet. I found out sailing a couple of sims then bam knocked offline.  I did that a few times at different lighthouse locations where to rez my boat.  I became Premium just to do that, to sail around Belli.  Then this time consuming process to get a Home there.  It's worth doing to accomplish this. A great Continent , fun minded people.   Maybe change your approach.  If you can do on PC and an internet phone. It might offer you different times of day.   Change your life a bit, add nature to be outside on the phone. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

A friend took me to Belli, I saw sailing opportunities around the Continent. I wasn't Premium yet. I found out sailing a couple of sims then bam knocked offline.  I did that a few times at different lighthouse locations where to rez my boat.  I became Premium just to do that, to sail around Belli.  Then this time consuming process to get a Home there.  It's worth doing to accomplish this. A great Continent , fun minded people.   Maybe change your approach.  If you can do on PC and an internet phone. It might offer you different times of day.   Change your life a bit, add nature to be outside on the phone. 

You probably want to shoot for a houseboat if you like the water feature, my friend has one that the group shares and I do love that you can actually sail around a lot of interaction.

But let me really retract that you may want a houseboat hell grab what you can it is tough enough to get property, yet I am a victim of not completely liking what I get and releasing to go only thru the struggle for the next property one of these days I will get what I am actually looking for on my account hubby got a perfect spot but in order for me to do anything I constantly need group tag on which I always forget :)  so rather have my own little spot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Narstrom said:

with an early in the day release like this I have to wonder if they will have a second release later today........

Don't think that's going to happen. There were two early-morning releases during the last two weeks, and those were the only ones for that specific day.

But never say never...

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

You probably want to shoot for a houseboat if you like the water feature, my friend has one that the group shares and I do love that you can actually sail around a lot of interaction.

But let me really retract that you may want a houseboat hell grab what you can it is tough enough to get property, yet I am a victim of not completely liking what I get and releasing to go only thru the struggle for the next property one of these days I will get what I am actually looking for on my account hubby got a perfect spot but in order for me to do anything I constantly need group tag on which I always forget :)  so rather have my own little spot.

I was lucky to grab a Home with canal view in Passwall.  Every day I'm there how impossible was this to get say to myself.  Behind is some public parcel, no ability to put a dock back there.  I saw the wearables post, I might grab a wearable row boat!   It truly is a desire to get a Home in Belli, then rewarded with a great location too.   

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.