When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As far as I know THAT is the page to REFRESH and then you get a house!

Yep and stated I stayed on that page hit refresh multiple times got the refresh limit window which I was surprised since I was not on the home page and of course that 10 min countdown caused me to loose the house.

I still do not like the system for retrieving a home and way to many error screens that should not even happen if you have the house they need to check the system and find out why it is not getting assigned to the user. Is it because to many hits are being done at one time. And if you have this stupid refresh cap in place then you should check on why it needed to be implemented in the first place. Because the process in gaining these homes needs to be changed.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

I got a houseboat about 10 minutes ago.  I've been refreshing constantly for days.  I saw 4 pop up yesterday but wasn't fast enough to get it.

Feels wonderful after abandoning my first home and being homeless for months.  I was really starting to hate it.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, PixieFruity said:

I got a houseboat about 10 minutes ago.  I've been refreshing constantly for days.  I saw 4 pop up yesterday but wasn't fast enough to get it.

Feels wonderful after abandoning my first home and being homeless for months.  I was really starting to hate it.

Congratulations! And welcome to Bellisseria!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep and stated I stayed on that page hit refresh multiple times got the refresh limit window which I was surprised since I was not on the home page and of course that 10 min countdown caused me to loose the house.

I still do not like the system for retrieving a home and way to many error screens that should not even happen if you have the house they need to check the system and find out why it is not getting assigned to the user. Is it because to many hits are being done at one time. And if you have this stupid refresh cap in place then you should check on why it needed to be implemented in the first place. Because the process in gaining these homes needs to be changed.

I felt and said the same things. The process is truly frustrasting until the next region release.  There could be region release tomorrow and Thursday if regions are available. End of July, First August.  One day, I do hear it more often some sign in and the Belli Home or Houseboat is there to get. That could be you. In a location you will not abandon.  It happens, so trust just signing into the land page is all that has to be done. One day it will. 

• Like 3

So...

I was browsing around SSP219 last night kind of hoping today it would have opened up finally (it didn't). I still have an alt that's premium that I'm trying to get a house for. It's gorgeous. Took some photos (I derendered the Linden property lines and hoover text).

Anyone that is lucky enough to get the two houses right by the lighthouse wow they are going to be so happy! This is an absolutely gorgeous location.

Bellisseria SSP219

Bellisseria SSP219

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So...

I was browsing around SSP219 last night kind of hoping today it would have opened up finally (it didn't). I still have an alt that's premium that I'm trying to get a house for. It's gorgeous. Took some photos (I derendered the Linden property lines and hoover text).

Anyone that is lucky enough to get the two houses right by the lighthouse wow they are going to be so happy! This is an absolutely gorgeous location.

Bellisseria SSP219

Bellisseria SSP219

I saw that too, gaaaah I hope my day comes to get one by the lighthouse. Crossing my fingers that I may get that lucky! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.