When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My personal wish for new releases is that LL continue to do the same as they did with the big last release.

Placing a few regions in for automatic release, slow and steady. It had to be automated in some way. Unlike the previous: "Blue dot show up on the map,  release, gone in 70 seconds".

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

My personal wish for new releases is that LL continue to do the same as they did with the big last release.

Placing a few regions in for automatic release, slow and steady. It had to be automated in some way. Unlike the previous: "Blue dot show up on the map,  release, gone in 70 seconds".

I disagree. That was just the thrill of it (for me). ;)

... someone who really looks for his FIRST and only LH may feel different!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I disagree. That was just the thrill of it (for me). ;)

... someone who really looks for his FIRST and only LH may feel different!

I like both ways for different reasons but certainly was a bigger thrill to have that intense clicking and waiting. I only experience that kind of thing when trying to get concert tickets or some similar one off or scarce event. There was something very unique about that which yes was frustrating at times but lots of fun. The large releases are fun also because there is the first week at least where everyone rushes in and changes parcels and then it eventually peters out and then it's rare again. Easier for me with a busier RL now to have larger releases than wait or search the map. Mind you I am doing just that with some camper areas right now! Sigh, the fascination may never end...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If so it is over! Just checked the LP ... only boats and campers!

What is the current situation at the boat market?
During the big release (very late though) I swapped my Trad for a Vic. Actually, that's because I couldn't find a trad I wanted to keep.
So I tried my last shot of the day with a Vic. And the first Vic I got was on Dunbar with sea view, so I kept it immediately ;). Shortly after that the offer to Vic became rarer.Guess I was lucky.
My Main has a boat since August and here I am more carefully.
I really like to go to an area with only boats and beach. At the moment I have a good place with good view.
Though not at the end of the row with even more sea view ;). That would be a dream. It's just that I daren't.
Maybe the big move after the big release is over now? Therefore the question to the professionals Hopper ;)
;Are there still boats available and if so is it only the "new" area from december? or the whole Bellisseria continent?
 Maybe I should wait until there is another major release and/or a new theme? I'm brooding🤔

13 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

What is the current situation at the boat market?
During the big release (very late though) I swapped my Trad for a Vic. Actually, that's because I couldn't find a trad I wanted to keep.
So I tried my last shot of the day with a Vic. And the first Vic I got was on Dunbar with sea view, so I kept it immediately ;). Shortly after that the offer to Vic became rarer.Guess I was lucky.
My Main has a boat since August and here I am more carefully.
I really like to go to an area with only boats and beach. At the moment I have a good place with good view.
Though not at the end of the row with even more sea view ;). That would be a dream. It's just that I daren't.
Maybe the big move after the big release is over now? Therefore the question to the professionals Hopper ;)
;Are there still boats available and if so is it only the "new" area from december? or the whole Bellisseria continent?
 Maybe I should wait until there is another major release and/or a new theme? I'm brooding🤔

Plenty still coming up - I have a silly amount of tries per 24 hours (9x5) until the end of the month (i mean the middle of this month!!)and yes they are mainly new areas I got one facing open ocean on sand and boat only region today  - sunrise facing -. Just for curiosity sake - first boat I tried for in  a day or so) There are boats on the land page constantly  (atm!!!)

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

Just now, Kayden Oconnell said:

Hi all, wondering what the chatter is out there on the camper sites. I've still got an alt in the game, and would welcome a camper lot with a water view (lake, stream, pond), but don't want to throw an abandon away on a lot in the middle of other lots.

I have 9x5 tries on campers as my reply above I landed three so far today with water - there are tons of them at the moment! BUT you will land a lot of landlocked ones too. If you persist you will land water. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

100% agree with this. The frustration and stress and complaints caused by the "land rush" method are not something I'd want to see return. For the majority of people, I think the smooth, steady release of homes, which seemed to give more people a chance, gave happier results with a lot less disappointment. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

Hi all, wondering what the chatter is out there on the camper sites. I've still got an alt in the game, and would welcome a camper lot with a water view (lake, stream, pond), but don't want to throw an abandon away on a lot in the middle of other lots.

My experience is that this is a great time to be looking for a new camper. I have caught some amazing parcels, many of them near water. The one I have now, which is a keeper located next door to two (!) waterfalls, was caught just last week.

LL is continuing to release new regions, but so slowly that you wouldn't notice unless you were watching an unreleased area.  Yesterday they began to release Beaumonte, all houseboats, many square parcels with unobstructed water.  In the afternoon (SL time), 2 parcels were acquired, and one of them released.  Then no activity in that region for hours.  I tried, and got a parcel on Zokalar, a different houseboat region that evidently was also released yesterday.  Late last night SL time only a couple other parcels had been acquired in Beaumonte.  Overnight nearly all of them went, only 2 open this morning.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.