When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Just keep refreshing the Land Page - sometimes they appear almost instantly when abandoned, and sometimes it takes a while. I'll stick around outside to see when they've been claimed.

They've implemented a refresh page cap.

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

7 minutes ago, HenriDesmarais said:

They've implemented a refresh page cap.

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

Nope. Just log out and log back in again. And go now, put in a name for your parcel, any name (I tend to use aaaaaaaaa) as you can change it later, go to the *next* page but don't click on the accept box, go back a page and the name will stick, even after you logo out and back in again. Do it NOW! I'll hold off for another 2 minutes 'til 17 after.

One released at 17 past, the other at 18 past, both claimed within 30 seconds of being abandoned. Keep trying, Henri, you'll get one with practice and a bit of luck. Who knows, one or both may still be released by the new owners tonight! (All the houses I've managed to acquire since I started trying for them in July came as the result of manually refreshing the Land Page, often well after SL office hours and any official releases.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
update

Will abandon in 5 minutes

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ninth Wave/108/192/0

That is the Squishy Pickle clone in the south . good view into open sea (and to mainland)

But you do not see the mainland even at highest draw distance

image.thumb.jpeg.2fb3618d933d5f7086dcb7bc95214a12.jpeg

Since they released this clone there seems to be an endless supply of houseboats. Swore I would NOT go for one again! Then curiousity got the better of me *lol*

PS Just now there is a Traditional on the LP ... but I won't - I shan't - NO!!! *argh*

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm going to release a Victorian in New Farthing and a trad in Esplin at 9AM SLtime. The trad is bounded by water to the side, and sits in a curve in the road, up some steps. Good luck!  TRAD claimed in 1 minute, VIC still in maintenance.

ESPLIN.JPG

NEWFARTHING.JPG

ESPLIN2.JPG

ESPLIN3.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
another photo
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

no new release today?

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

PS: Yes what about a release? It is Monday - still no LL workingday??

It is ONLY 9:30 SLT - even if they are going to do a release, it is not uncommon for it to not have happened yet.

Image result for yoda have patience

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Might have been the one in Longbridge I abandoned - peculiar parcel - something for lovers of STEPS ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.ef44bc9023f5e20d92309a7c7de2be63.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.251db4f23a8dbc1ed521ea0515bfb870.jpeg

PS: Yes what about a release? It is Monday - still no LL workingday??

I caught this one.. and bit later the one next to it...... Pretty peculiar set up......

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is ONLY 9:30 SLT - even if they are going to do a release, it is not uncommon for it to not have happened yet.

Image result for yoda have patience

Do you mean our Moles don't get to LL at 6am and start working like there's no tomorrow, so the crazy users like me get all the homes they want, when they want them????????????? Too bad

Edited by Elena Core
typos, what else
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.