When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I checked that green parcel marker the Moles use and that is what that single item is -- 67 LI.

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Me, too.  Even 67 Li when I put nothing down yet. 

https://gyazo.com/dbe5c96797076b72423a6ce3b1d69ba3

This is what autoreturn is good for. First thing I set anytime I get land - auto-return of 1. Instant zaps anything left.

If something is there but seems to fail to get zapped, because it's root prim is outside the plot - right click it and pick return...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Interesting. I can't imagine having a houseboat on anything but the squares. My alt instant-tossed back any rectangle she got back when I was looking. The squares just have more space for putting out boats, and are the traditional shape for 1024 lots meaning skyboxes fit better (even though I don't use anything more than a blank skybox with a pose stand, the instinct to be able to rez one is strong).

I found the privacy of the boat I got was such that only one style fitted - my least fave one - I am sure though it has a new happy owner :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Curious... they even have victorian homes available... can they make this theme available for those who are already getting the traditionals? Because it would be nice to have a bigger selection to choose from. 

No.  If you want victorian you can either use the add ons that people have made for the traditionals or abandon your traditional and get a victorian one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

No.  If you want victorian you can either use the add ons that people have made for the traditionals or abandon your traditional and get a victorian one.

I don't see why they couldn't. If people were to use addons it's going to use up prim and then it's harder to decorate.. I wish they would so we wouldn't have to gamble even further. :(

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

I don't see why they couldn't. If people were to use addons it's going to use up prim and then it's harder to decorate.. I wish they would so we wouldn't have to gamble even further. :(

Yes it would be nice, but that would take away from the whole point of having different themes.  The older homes have different themes and so will the newer ones :) .

Just now, karynmaria said:

Yes it would be nice, but that would take away from the whole point of having different themes.  The older homes have different themes and so will the newer ones :) .

I personally don't see how it would. They still have campers and houseboats.... (to me) It'd make since to just put all the houses under one category to make it fair since we are paying for them... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loretta String said:

he said he was in the same region , Granbury Court, but that name does not come up in search on the world map.

hahahahaha sorry you quoted waves back and thought that you meant that was the region name, not enough coffee for me today.  I believe it is Granby Court :) .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.