When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

The problem is with so many trads available you have no idea if you will get something in one of those two regions when they are released..... you are just as likely to get something on the other side of the map.....

That is true, unless you catch the moment when a sim is being released, then the chances are better to get more than 1 house in the same region. That happened to me 3-4 times in the recent past.

5 minutes ago, minorfailure said:

Anybody tried to swap Trads lately and had luck with finding an open ocean view, or are those still as rare as finding a Victorian on a small island :)

I found quite a few that were located at the shore with unblocked sea view,  all abandons.

Had to let them go, as all areas were sandy while I am looking for green.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I found quite a few that were located at the shore with unblocked sea view,  all abandons.

Had to let them go, as all areas were sandy while I am looking for green.

Even though homes are in abundance now, it’s still fun when residents announce of they land a dream parcel or abandon homes on nice places so other residents know where floating around lol 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Very odd - I just picked up a Trad in Mercy Hill, which doesn't appear to actually be fully ready for release.  It still has the red square over it, the green parcel marker on the ground, and the red text parcel identifier.

Me, too.  Even 67 Li when I put nothing down yet. 

https://gyazo.com/dbe5c96797076b72423a6ce3b1d69ba3

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Me, too.  Even 67 Li when I put nothing down yet. 

https://gyazo.com/dbe5c96797076b72423a6ce3b1d69ba3

Yep - the parcel marker - amazing that one item is 67 LI.  The owner for the object is @Abnor Mole

I think the Live Chat is acting wonky for me today.   I put in a comment about the land and it has been 5 minutes with no response - and I've never had it take that long.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Since the 67 Li are owned by others, you might have a squatter above you. That’s a lot of Li for the Lindens or Moles to leave behind. I’ll be interested in your update. 

I checked that green parcel marker the Moles use and that is what that single item is -- 67 LI.

Live Chat said they are going to restart the region to see if that clears the pre-release objects.
   LOL - I TP'd to my other home she said she was gong to restart the region.  I just checked the landmark info and she renamed it to "Still Kickin It" so I'd know it isn't ready yet.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Given that it is pretty much surrounded by other regions with red and yellow markers, I'm still wondering if it got into the release pool by mistake.

Live Chat person is escalating the issue since a region restart did not change anything.  I went ahead and abandoned the one I had there -- wasn't going to keep it due to location anyway.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

i've been getting homes and abandoning there pretty much all day....

Yeah, I think I'll not try for any Trads for a while - just wait and see what's up with that area.  I don't actually see any locations around there that I'm super excited about anyway.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I think I'll not try for any Trads for a while - just wait and see what's up with that area.  I don't actually see any locations around there that I'm super excited about anyway.

yes, I did the same... stopped trying for trads..... there's a couple of Lindens in that region now trying to sort things out though....

• Thanks 2

I guess that with the high demand for Victorians homes, there could be a significant amount of Traditional abandoned even on the beachfront, and it will be "easy" to get them.

Traditionals  aren't bad homes, but in my opinion they're too close each other, I like the privacy and the landscape of the Victorians sims, I wouldn't want to offend anyone but I think those sims are much better designed and built.

And about the decoration, it's true that there are many Linden homes with owners but completely empty. I'm that type of person who can spend 2 hours decorating mine, and the next day delete everything to decorate again :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/178/135/32

casa.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, minorfailure said:

Anybody tried to swap Trads lately and had luck with finding an open ocean view, or are those still as rare as finding a Victorian on a small island :)

My friend did get a traditional in Ruthsburg, corner lot, sand, ocean view and even a view of the lighthouse about 2 days ago.    They are rare, but it is still possible it seems.   Anytime you try to swap out your house it is a risk.  You never know what you might get.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got a boat on that Little island with four boats ... cobbs marina? I thought that might be desirable to me but it was a square parcel which I struggle with and yes, nice view but not for me so that went back.

Interesting. I can't imagine having a houseboat on anything but the squares. My alt instant-tossed back any rectangle she got back when I was looking. The squares just have more space for putting out boats, and are the traditional shape for 1024 lots meaning skyboxes fit better (even though I don't use anything more than a blank skybox with a pose stand, the instinct to be able to rez one is strong).

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.