When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems, that the houses will be a bit earlier in the pool before the restart of a region is finished. I saw the first posts from house winners for Everett when the region was in the process of restarting. I refreshed a few times, but I got nothing.

Edited by TSorrow
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Nexeus Fatale said:

Same, I saw it... I saw it open and thought I had it, and it told me "sold out" :(

This is the first time that I got a house during a release. It was my alt that got it, because I've been trying for a houseboat, since May 15. I kept hitting the "try another style", and I managed to get two houses that way. Keep hitting the sold out link, and eventually you'll get lucky. I returned both to the pool. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TSorrow said:

It seems, that the houses will be a bit earlier in the pool before the restart of a region is finished. I saw the first posts from house winners for Everett when the region was in the process of restarting.

Problem is having them releasing 3 areas at the same time you have no idea which homes are going to pop up since they go so quickly so you have to just click and pray. 

• Like 3

Here's the houseboat I am about to release. Literally as soon as I've finished typing - I've cleaned up. It's on the corner of Seal Point and the canal as you can see. It has a sunset view and depending on your specs / draw distance a view of the whole lake and the lighthouse. Truly lovely home. We only need one home so this one is going to someone who really wants water. Let me know who gets this I am off to push the button!

Snapshot_060.png

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Houseboat made available just now photo and details above! 

Oh, yours was lovely! And this is weird. I saw your post and immediately started clicking. A houseboat came up. It "HAD TO BE" yours, right? Nope. It was a different one.

Good news: I finally got a houseboat! Bad news: It wasn't the one you let go, and yours was better. 

How was that for weird timing?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Oh, yours was lovely! And this is weird. I saw your post and immediately started clicking. A houseboat came up. It "HAD TO BE" yours, right? Nope. It was a different one.

Good news: I finally got a houseboat! Bad news: It wasn't the one you let go, and yours was better. 

How was that for weird timing?

Very glad to hear you have one - tons are being built so there will be more. I am not sure if they need to clean up after me - maybe they keep hold of them and release them manually / randomly. Good news though!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Were you using any particular windlight in that shot?  It's very nice.

Thank you! Not that I am aware of but I always push everything up to the max for photos so draw distance on full, sun and moon projectors, shadows etc all full. Full water reflections! Using a laptop as well I don;t know how it copes!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think some of you are enjoying the catch-and-release game now more than actually having a home!

Will there ever be a perfect location that makes you stop, or are you on an endless quest for unattainable perfection? 

You may have a point there! ;)

The house I still like the best is the oldest of them all!
... and I guess in the end it will be the one I keep inspite being next to a simcrossing that gives some trouble.

Still the hunt faszinates me and if I had been lucky with one of the four on Aurelia THAT would have been the jackpot!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.