Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

11 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Haha! Luna bliss I buy your landscape items no wonder keep catching and release and develop some more items to go with all properties hehe. The properties that I can look into I normally cam thru to see what they have and who the creator of certain items are from not to invade the owners privacy. Someone has a zen garden in the back that is amazing but custom would love to get it because it is all on a deck platform so it would replace a lot of empty space.

Thanks...and yes sometimes I get ideas that turn into store items.

What size of a Zen Garden do you want -- I'll drop it on you.  So good of you to remind me that I have one I could enlarge.  It might not be as good as the one you saw but at least you'll have one.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

This is silly, but I do believe in standing near a home helps someone to get it.

There's more to this world than meets the eye, some say     :)

Personally I think Bellisseria likes this game I'm playing in it....     :)      

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Thanks...and yes sometimes I get ideas that turn into store items.

What size of a Zen Garden do you want -- I'll drop it on you.  So good of you to remind me that I have one I could enlarge.  It might not be as good as the one you saw but at least you'll have one.

Hate to take a pic of the person yard and post it may send you a pic of it in your mail instead so I don't get yelled at hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Hate to take a pic of the person yard and post it may send you a pic of it in your mail instead so I don't get yelled at hehe.

or maybe a LM to the garden?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

or maybe a LM to the garden?

Ok getting it now

Sent you the landmark.

Funny thing it is the General Manager of Maitreya another person I buy from lol. I was able to speak with her it was custom she ripped a pool apart and did it over some people amaze me with their creative side.

Nice little areas over here in Diamondtown and Corinth older areas must be different moles with ideas they have for these areas or themed after.

@Shield Markus I saw your message but you logged lol.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Can anyone speak on the vacant homes/houseboats that have been empty from day one that no one is using do you complain about them, they can be used by active people, you complain about things that are going back into rotation for others to get and enjoy go figure.

Am not sure who you are addressing this to, but in case it wasn't crystal clear, I was not complaining about anything. I was attempting to spark a conversation. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Am not sure who you are addressing this to, but in case it wasn't crystal clear, I was not complaining about anything. I was attempting to spark a conversation. 

Not addressing to anyone in particular just saying can anyone speak on the vacant homes.There are some older homes I would love to have that have been empty for awhile now. But people are speaking to those of us that release homes for others to obtain because we are not happy with them.

There are a few homes in Stross around a lake that have been empty for awhile that I would love to snatch up. Said my if you are not going to use the house I will.

Edited by tootsiepop1

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

You choose to read these posts no one forces any one to come on here or even join the in world group. When I don’t agree with something or don’t like something I move on.

I mostly do avoid the chatter in the inworld groups, unless I see a topic pop up that I'm interested in, and sometimes it's just amusing to read along when it turns into a train wreck. I run my own much smaller community group where I spend most of my chat time.

When you post something on a public forum, Toots, you're leaving yourself open to others commenting on it, just as you have done on my posts so... perhaps you don't actually move on when you don't agree with something? You, of course, also have the choice of not reading my posts. I can explain to you how to block someone if you'd like. It's a handy little feature!

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

So I feel if I am looking for the perfect spot not holding onto the house I don’t like who is it hurting? I am fighting right along with you to gain another.

I already explained who I believe it's hurting, and I'm not fighting for a LH. I kept the first houseboat I got on April 15. 

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Can anyone speak on the vacant homes/houseboats that have been empty from day one that no one is using do you complain about them, they can be used by active people, you complain about things that are going back into rotation for others to get and enjoy go figure.

I don't know their circumstances. They pay for a premium account and have a Linden home, as is their right. What they choose to do with it isn't my concern.

It's cute how defensive you are. Methinks you doth protest too much. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I mostly do avoid the chatter in the inworld groups, unless I see a topic pop up that I'm interested in, and sometimes it's just amusing to read along when it turns into a train wreck. I run my own much smaller community group where I spend most of my chat time.

When you post something on a public forum, Toots, you're leaving yourself open to others commenting on it, just as you have done on my posts so... perhaps you don't actually move on when you don't agree with something? You, of course, also have the choice of not reading my posts. I can explain to you how to block someone if you'd like. It's a handy little feature!

I already explained who I believe it's hurting, and I'm not fighting for a LH. I kept the first houseboat I got on April 15. 

I don't know their circumstances. They pay for a premium account and have a Linden home, as is their right. What they choose to do with it isn't my concern.

It's cute how defensive you are. Methinks you doth protest too much. 

I am not being defensive I just saying it is that person's right and like I said I moved onto other things so you continue as you please.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I am not being defensive I just saying it is that person's right and like I said I moved onto other things so you continue as you please.

Yep, everyone has a right to play catch and release. And by the same token, everyone has a right to not use their home at all, no matter how much someone else might covet it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I did a lot of catch & release during the first day of the initial roll-out.  I used alts, exhausting their 5 max abandons, and finally was satisfied with a house somewhere between 15 and 20 tries - still on that first day.  On the same day I went through more alts to get a houseboat, with that taking me roughly 12 attempts, I think, before being happy. When the Squishy Pickle was released, I again used alts to try for a better houseboat and got one I was super happy with in something like 7-8 tries, and then released the initial houseboat.

While I wanted my houseboat to have more water views rather than staring at another row of houseboats, I actually prefer my house to be more isolated.  I never wanted a house near the water or with water views, and the older landscaping is still fabulous for what I like.  I have neighbors on most sides, but there are enough trees and distance between  us that I don't feel too closed in.  Additionally, I spend more time in my back yard or on the upper deck overlooking that area, and the area directly behind me has some boulders, tons of trees and the beginnings of a mountain range.  So my primary view gives a feeling more like being in a less populated wooded mountain-like area, which is exactly perfect for me. 

There are a few homes that are a bit more isolated into the mountain ranges, that I would love more than my current location, but I don't have the patience for the refresh game when the chances are so low of getting something.  If I hadn't managed to snag something in those initial releases, I'm not sure I'd be trying at all until another large release comes out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yep, everyone has a right to play catch and release. And by the same token, everyone has a right to not use their home at all, no matter how much someone else might covet it. 

I really not going to keep going on about this but since it was quoted to me, and that is all I was summing up that people play as they want you can't sit and worry about how someone plays there game. We come on here to tell people of releases and when we last saw either a home or houseboat come up for grabs and that is it. Debating on how someone plays the game is pointless and then you start debates like this.

Going to watch a few movies so I am done.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 3

Huh, some people do get defensive I guess. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts without taking my question personally!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

All I can say is LOL!

People need to watch Ma and stop being so defensive.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I was just about to congratulate you on your wonderful new location.... and then I read you're on the verge of giving it up. 😄 Very generous of you, though! 👍

Thank you - I gave it up for one of the four Light of Aurelia "lighthouse" location houses - it was still hard to do. I hope it found a happy new owner. I love houseboat life but I also love my new coastal life!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Heads up that I'm going to vacate my Houseboat today and it is in a *CHOICE* location - Northwest in-line with the lighthouse. :D

... Anyway, good luck to whomever snags it. I figure around 9 AM-ish SL time. :D

Well it's 10:35 AM SLT and no houseboat swam past ... so I guess it got taken in the 80 seconds between refreshes.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

People need to watch Ma and stop being so defensive.

I'd never heard of this movie. Just to see Ocatvia Spencer be eviiil...I can't imagine it and I have to see it.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well it's 10:35 AM SLT and no houseboat swam past ... so I guess it got taken in the 80 seconds between refreshes.

Think one was released early this morning but long gone.

And since you are being sarcastic @Syliva Tamalyn  like always the movie was great things you like to do to people.

Now onto my next be back later.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 2

Happy Sunday all!   

If I see "Meadowbrook" pop up on the Linden Homes page one more time I WILL SCREAM BLOODY MURDER!!!!!!!

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You're clock must be off - You post that it's10:35 AM and your post was two hours ago - two hours ago is 11AM SL Time (I live in same time zone as LL, so SL Time is RL time for me) - I vacated it at 9:05 AM this morning. And it was snagged within about 30 seconds LOL SO, even if your clock is right on - it went pretty fast, so it could be the blip didn't't even show up on your radar.

And I just know it's going to be the same mad rush for Campers as well. ~Groans~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

I just got a houseboat in Pygmy! About 5:25PM SL time Sunday. (My husband will be so pleased that I can now do something other than maniacally click away at my laptop!) Good luck, all, on Monday - I spent time looking around Pearlcoast today and it's *got* to be the next release!

• Like 12

Saw a houseboat go by about 10 minutes ago (9PM SLT). This is the second time I've been able to catch Bellisseria but both times have been houseboats and I'm looking for a house. :( Gets my hopes up every time. 

• Like 2

Pearlcoast Region   

7 Houseboats.   2 very large yards Homes.  2 Homes with front views of the water.   Elevation steps to the Homes.   A nice area close to the water.  I do wonder there is long dock on the water but no place to rez a boat.  

I think that's the next release. 

Snapshot 2_001.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2