Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

12 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Is your husband in SL?

One good thing about having a partner here too is they never get annoyed by those kind of things LOL. Mine (Ghosty) and I conversely, completely understand when each of us has some kind of SL related "crisis" that must be attended to 😋

My hubby does not play anymore his account is my alt account now but when it comes to food step back a game better not interrupt him from eating or it must be in front of his Xbox.

5 minutes ago, Jenna Mohegan said:

How we doing folks? Any new updates?

Nope, nothing so far on the release front, at least.

Posted (edited)

Pearlcoast is released! 13:55 SLT

I just decided to go to bed - no alarm had sounded for hours !

Just was closing down my netbook then I SAW "BellisSeria" - without a sound!!

I clicked and clicked ... and now I HAVE one in Pearlcoast!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I just abandoned the houseboat in Pygmy. *very* laggy, despite re-rezzing the house on 4 occasions over 2 days. Ignore the Rourke label. This is Pygmy.

Rourke_004.png

My friend just got your boat! It came up at the same time as Pearlcoast. 😃

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately my house is the least desirable (farthest from seashore) in all Pearlcoast .

Going to abandon it in about 3 minutes .... so get ready who has missed out ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I abandoned it ...

No time to post a photo - just grab it if you can then abandon it after you looked .

You will not risk missing anything in that few minutes ... they are not likely to release another region just now.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

My friend just got your boat! It came up at the same time as Pearlcoast. 😃

Congrats to your friend, I'm really happy for her/him! 😄

And once more bad luck for me. Have not even seen it or any other houseboat if there were any in this release.

Geeze, sometimes I feel so incredibly disheartened, me goes to a quiet corner to cry a bit. Or a bucket.

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

And once more bad luck for me. Have not even seen it or any other houseboat if there were any in this release.

Geeze, sometimes I feel so incredibly disheartened, me goes to a quiet corner to cry a bit. Or a bucket.

Please try not to feel disheartened.  I know it is easy to say, but there are more regions coming, more houseboats coming and the regions just keep getting better and better.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

7 Houseboats in Pearlcoast. You can see on map more houseboats are coming soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

Don't give up. I've had several houseboats show up for me outside of release times. You just have to be persistent and keep trying. I've had the most luck later at night in my timezone (EST) which would be around 9-11PM SLT. 

• Like 4

Not anymore today... Patch Team and Moles have been speed releases every week. 3 regions released on Friday. One today. Three more regions during this week is possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Not anymore today... Patch Team and Moles have been speed releases every week. 3 regions released on Friday. One today. Three more regions during this week is possible.

Did someone with the last name of Mole or Linden tell you that?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, paperfairy said:

Saw another house. 3:05PM SLT

Was snagged away so fast T_T

I got my home in Passwall just by signing into my account, on a lucky day.  It was waiting there for me to get on the land page. It does happen that way to others. When I was refreshing I did it on my  phone manually refreshing and I began to notice that 1:10 seconds seemed to be a long slow time when it cleary is not. It's a quick time. 

Have the house named already and practice on the old the terms page, it's the same for new homes. Practice a checkmark in that box then go back. I could do that in 1:10 and refresh again.

• Like 2