Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I just abandoned the houseboat in Pygmy. *very* laggy, despite re-rezzing the house on 4 occasions over 2 days. Ignore the Rourke label. This is Pygmy.

Rourke_004.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I just abandoned the houseboat in Pygmy. *very* laggy, despite re-rezzing the house on 4 occasions over 2 days. Ignore the Rourke label. This is Pygmy.

Rourke_004.png

That's odd because I've never had lag issues in Pygmy. I suspect facing the land with all the houses caused your issue. :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

just abandoned my parcel at Milleers Pond.

Miller's pond, if you're anywhere near the pond, is terrific.  (Aren't you the person who snagged a Light of Aurelia parcel, tho?).  There's a little rez zone there, take your not-too-tall motorboat to the sea in two shakes of a lamb's tail.  Nice parks where that waterway meets the sea as well.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sugary Bard said:

There's been much speculation but I don't think anyone knows. I think there has been talk of a train or railroad, something of that nature. I'm near it as well. Congrats, Ashton Is one of the latest releases. Maybe a week or two ago? It's hard to keep up, lol.

Thanks. :) I haven't been following this thread too long so I wasn't aware. I thought it was just glitching badly. Definitely an eyesore right now. I hope they fix it soon, especially since my house is on the edge that borders it and overlooks it from the back. Really interested to see what they do with it. It's a bit confusing with the random camels right now...

• Like 2

A more recent theory is that Millbank is going to be a marketplace, the only commercial spot on Belli.  Perhaps just for addons?  Dunno.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

just abandoned my parcel at Milleers Pond.

Satus now "Maintenance"

I got it and abandoned it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Miller's pond, if you're anywhere near the pond, is terrific.  (Aren't you the person who snagged a Light of Aurelia parcel, tho?).  There's a little rez zone there, take your not-too-tall motorboat to the sea in two shakes of a lamb's tail.  Nice parks where that waterway meets the sea as well.

Light of Aurelia was an accident!

We refreshed the landselection page, no sound from auto refresh.

Then i saw the Text "Bellisseria" and clicked, clicked, clicked.

"Sorry blabla unavailabe...."

Arrgh!   . . . . .

another refesh . . . .

"go to your land" ......

woot!?

Got a nice place, so no more hunting, refreshing and so on.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Another house ... one by one ... inbetween Meadowbrook ... that's no release is it?

I was wondering too if there was a release. In my refresh frenzy hoping to catch Alumna's laggy houseboat there were actually 3 times I saw a house. Once even after a forced relog due to having reached the refresh limit.

I never saw the houseboat though and guess it's gone by now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

I was wondering too if there was a release. In my refresh frenzy hoping to catch Alumna's laggy houseboat there were actually 3 times I saw a house. Once even after a forced relog due to having reached the refresh limit.

I never saw the houseboat though and guess it's gone by now.

Nope - still there unoccupied! (I'm standing outside.)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hendrix Portal said:

The same owner got it twice, so that accounts for two. Rabelais is a nice region but not everyone's cuppa.

Funny thing is they were to quick in trying to click again, have to give it some time or what happens you get it right back. They also have a damn good connection to bounce right back in.

2 hours ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I just logged in. Hope I'm not too late. My birthday was yesterday, It would be great luck for me to get a property today!

Happy belated birthday!

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Nope - still there unoccupied! (I'm standing outside.)

thanks for the update! Gives me hope! :)

me goes back to that refresh button ...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Keep going, Malvina! Still unclaimed!

yeah, getting into the rhytm ... refresh, refresh, refresh... relog ... refresh, refresh, resfresh ... relog ... 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Well, I'll give it 25 more minutes... My turn to make dinner tonight and my husband's getting a wee  bit annoyed as I keep waving him away from the table!

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Well, I'll give it 25 more minutes... My turn to make dinner tonight and my husband's getting a wee  bit annoyed as I keep waving him away from the table!

Is your husband in SL?

One good thing about having a partner here too is they never get annoyed by those kind of things LOL. Mine (Ghosty) and I conversely, completely understand when each of us has some kind of SL related "crisis" that must be attended to 😋

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Is your husband in SL?

No. I set up an account for him 10 (?) years ago and he thought the "whole thing is dumb". His avatar is very first gen. And still hanging around a train somewhere I guess.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Don't keep him waiting, 😄 you're houseboat seems to be laggy through and through, even with its reappearance! 🤣

• Like 1

Well, good luck all! I'm off to make some Mexican butter bean soap and cornbread. Will check in later to see if any of you managed to get a home in Pearlcoast! (And the Pygmy houseboat is still unclaimed. Now suffering from a bit of remorse at letting it go... Oh, well.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A lot of action with abandons so far today! I appreciate taking picture of your abandon and posting it.  That helps others looking. 

Pearlcoast region looks ready.....🕛

• Like 7