When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well then I stayed logged in a lot longer then you ... till 2pm SLT ... and nothing had been released till then.

But judging by  the posts I must have JUST missed it! ... seems to have been 2:30 pm SLT or some such.

... never mind there are other days and other regions.

... and I am not homeless just a swapper and location - huntress ;)

You announced you were going to bed, I got a drink. Release. You really missed it by minutes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I came back and found that "ten hours ago" just after I posted that I'd go to bed the region has been released ...

Only that all that "ten hours ago" seems not to be correct. Now it is 1am SLT I went to bed at 2 pm SLT = eleven hours ago. When exactly was the region given away ?  2 pm or 3 pm SLT or later?

Just want to know if next time it might be worth staying up till (my) midnight.

What region was being released trying to figure out to tell my friend if this is one I got her or just an abandoned houseboat in another region?

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

What region was being released trying to figure out to tell my friend if this is one I got her or just an abandoned houseboat in another region?

Do you mean which was the region released then? I asked in group and was told Penitent Beach. Sorry if that's not what you were asking. :) 

• Thanks 1

I got my house in the Phinney area, next to Kiva. Not beachfront but I can walk to it, and yes, I sang the first few lines of Etta James " At Last". Loud. I was so surprised and happy because it was late on SL timeframe/prior scheduling. After I pinched myself, I thought, wow,what an exciting rush and I cant wait for the other people who have been waiting as anxiously as I to have this feeling! I believe yesterday's timing was SLs way of saying " expect the unexpected". They really are trying to fulfill an unforeseen level of demand. Keep your f5 fingers ready, and may the force be with you ! 

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Do you mean which was the region released then? I asked in group and was told Penitent Beach. Sorry if that's not what you were asking. :) 

Ok thank you, yes that is what I wanted to know I am surprised I got her a houseboat in the new area without even really trying. When it came to my turn it took forever still debating if I am keeping your old property or not seen some nice areas being created :D.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok thank you, yes that is what I wanted to know I am surprised I got her a houseboat in the new area without even really trying. When it came to my turn it took forever still debating if I am keeping your old property or not seen some nice areas being created :D.

Oh I know! I'd love to think I'll actually be awake when one of the releases happen to grab one but... isn't holding her breath. But you know even if you don't keep my old house there's plenty of people who will! :) 

For me and others without a Belli home right now...my thing to do while "patiently" the land page is look on marketplace for add ons.  I find add ons for the Traditional, buy them, work on it.  I'm adding a full bathroom in a converted carport.   Plan what I'm going to do with the Belli home helps frustration with me. 

• Like 9

@Leora Jacobus, I dont know if it was abandoned, but I do know that quite a few homes pinged ( I forget how many I missed , I'll say 3, in a 4 minute refresh period), and Penitent Beach doesnt seem to have enough houses on it for that to have been the only region to be released, much less to have actually " lasted in the pool" for 5 minutes or so. I hope this helps:) it was late,like after 3 Slt,just after that one dude said, no more today,let me go see when I posted. 17 hours ago.

Edited by EmmeElise
17 hours ago
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

For me and others without a Belli home right now...my thing to do while "patiently" the land page is look on marketplace for add ons.  I find add ons for the Traditional, buy them, work on it.  I'm adding a full bathroom in a converted carport.   Plan what I'm going to do with the Belli home helps frustration with me. 

Along those lines, I’ve been doing a lot of SL home and garden shopping. Might take the interest and create a blog or similar, after some life events get handled.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Well, I guess it's pointless to try to get one now, it's way past 2:00pm. (hopes and dreams lost again) 😥

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

People get abandoned homes at all hours of the day and night.

That’s how I got my house on May 15. I missed the big release and someone must have abandoned it for either a houseboat or better location. You just never know when it will be your opportunity. I’ll be delighted for you when you share your good fortune

1 minute ago, Autumn Darkrose said:

like many others, im waiting kind of impatiently for a home.... I seen someone mention a post by Patch..... is there a group or post i should be watching so that i can catch those posts by Patch??

For the small weekly releases, not really. But the main Linden Homes update post is this one:

Worth keeping an eye in it for larger releases (probably) and anything that might be related. You can subscribe to the post by email, too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Autumn Darkrose said:

like many others, im waiting kind of impatiently for a home.... I seen someone mention a post by Patch..... is there a group or post i should be watching so that i can catch those posts by Patch??

The thread that @Arquet posed is the official thread you should be keeping an eye on, but it's only for the major releases meaning when the team release several regions at once as they did with the initial release of homes. The next one should be taking place in the coming months with the release of the campers that were on display at SLB16. If you didn't catch those there are threads dedicated to those in these Linden Homes forums that you should be able to find without much effort.

As for the weekly releases, Patch doesn't give warnings before the weekly regions are released; they are more a hit-and-miss affair. Initially they were unofficially scheduled to drop on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during Linden/SLT work hours but they're not exactly routine. Some region releases have happened on other days (NOT weekends), at differing times; some as early as 7:30am and some as late as 2:00pm, and sometimes instead of just one region being released, two will be. Apparently Patch used to drop hints in some of the Bellisseria Community groups just before regions were released but that doesn't appear to happen anymore either. Other people have said to keep an eye on the map in-world and when you see a group of Moles or Lindens clustered on a region that means it could be close to release... that's not always the case either as they could simply be on the construction phase or ironing out bugs. We really don't know.

So long story short; there's not much you can really do to improve your odds beyond stay informed with the SSP thread perhaps (since I think that's likely the most informative and least vitriolic). I wouldn't really suggest joining too many groups as they tend to be overly chatty with talk that isn't necessarily bad it's just usually so active and distracting that you won't get much information, more speculation than fact, and you'll lose it in the chatter anyway. But its always an option should you need. :) 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I wouldn't really suggest joining too many groups as they tend to be overly chatty with talk that isn't necessarily bad it's just usually so active and distracting that you won't get much information, more speculation than fact, and you'll lose it in the chatter anyway.

🤣 🤣 🤣 This yes!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

The thread that @Arquet posed is the official thread you should be keeping an eye on, but it's only for the major releases meaning when the team release several regions at once as they did with the initial release of homes. The next one should be taking place in the coming months with the release of the campers that were on display at SLB16. If you didn't catch those there are threads dedicated to those in these Linden Homes forums that you should be able to find without much effort.

As for the weekly releases, Patch doesn't give warnings before the weekly regions are released; they are more a hit-and-miss affair. Initially they were unofficially scheduled to drop on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during Linden/SLT work hours but they're not exactly routine. Some region releases have happened on other days (NOT weekends), at differing times; some as early as 7:30am and some as late as 2:00pm, and sometimes instead of just one region being released, two will be. Apparently Patch used to drop hints in some of the Bellisseria Community groups just before regions were released but that doesn't appear to happen anymore either. Other people have said to keep an eye on the map in-world and when you see a group of Moles or Lindens clustered on a region that means it could be close to release... that's not always the case either as they could simply be on the construction phase or ironing out bugs. We really don't know.

So long story short; there's not much you can really do to improve your odds beyond stay informed with the SSP thread perhaps (since I think that's likely the most informative and least vitriolic). I wouldn't really suggest joining too many groups as they tend to be overly chatty with talk that isn't necessarily bad it's just usually so active and distracting that you won't get much information, more speculation than fact, and you'll lose it in the chatter anyway. But its always an option should you need. :) 

Yep I was about to post that but got sidetracked at work but was going to state that it is not really listed anywhere, that main post has not been updated in awhile yet we have had a few releases since then. 

I just try to weed thru the posts and when I start seeing people mention a release will be today I pop an update on that post so I get notifications. I also start up my auto refresh program just in case. 

Like yesterday's release I saw posts stating that things where very quiet and no one had heard any mentions of a release. So I figured one would not be done. I went home and since trying to get a home for my friend who is on vacation I said well let me put on auto refresh and see if any abandon homes pop up. Heard nothing and of course I feel asleep not worrying myself about it.

This morning after getting myself together for work I had the error screen on the home selection page I refreshed and low and behold my friend had a new houseboat in an area I thought would not even be released. So firstly that had to be wee hours of the morning for me on EST and never heard the ding go off at all. So how I got anything for her I have no idea.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, babybluemlch said:

just now - and i got it! i had to type in a name manually but I MADE IT! can't believe it. Good luck to you all ❤️

I saw that too ... alarm rang ...

congratulations!

Is it nice? must be an abandoned. Where is it?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.