When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, AveryWitt said:

Is it hitting the Next button that's important or do you have to be equally speedy with the check box and button on the next page? Which one goes to grab the inventory?

I think it's a combination of the two. There's just too much demand and too little supply.

Just now, Trinity1776 said:

Not many. The whole thing was over in about a minute or less.

Over the last 40-45 minutes, I've seen around 10 offerings, but each time I get to the "agreements" checkbox and click submit, all available inventory had already been claimed (or so they're system said).

• Sad 1

After seeing YouTube tours of all the new home styles, I’ve settled on wanting a traditional and not a houseboat. I’ll just put in an above ground pool in my garden and live happily. Edit: if I can snatch one. 

Edited by Mae Omizu

1 minute ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I think it's a combination of the two. There's just too much demand and too little supply.

On another note... after you get the error and start to frantically hit the back button to get back to the homes page if you see another Bellisseria home when going back is the home there or do you need to refresh one more time? It seems that just going back refreshes the page and it doesn't require an extra refresh..... just don't want to be chasing what was gone the last time.... if that makes sense

On another note... after you get the error and start to frantically hit the back button to get back to the homes page if you see another Bellisseria home when going back is the home there or do you need to refresh one more time? It seems that just going back refreshes the page and it doesn't require an extra refresh..... just don't want to be chasing what was gone the last time.... if that makes sense

I do an extra refresh just to be sure I’m not seeing the same one. Idk. 

• Like 1

That's a good question. I'm not certain that I know the answer. I've tried both -  going back to the page using the back button and doing an extra refresh. 

33 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I would not even be able to snag one since I would have to release the current one I have and not at home.

I am wondering if houseboats are even being released as I have not seen many in awhile now.

You have to remember that there are far, far fewer regions out there that they can build houseboats on.  If you watch the map, for a while they were releasing that section basically left to right, top to bottom.  Only the regions that are next to water could even have houseboats set up on them and not all water areas will support houseboats because they also have to leave sailing / boating room.

So, yeah, I have no doubt that it feels like there will never be any more.  Whatever ones do get released will be very few compared to houses.  They also appear to be a bit more popular than the houses, so there are likely fewer abandons of houseboats compared to abandons of houses.

• Like 3

I saw 6 homes, failures with poor wireless for my phone. If the home in Bandit I want is taken, I won't know until tonight. I may stop searching for now. A few others here had connection problems too.

Happy days Bandit home owners!

I enjoy the sailing and flying around Belli, the Community group is good conversation. 

This home get process still is disappointing for many. I hope my friends got one today. If they didn't...

Hopefully it's still responsive for people who just do random manual spurts of refreshing. That's what I had been doing.. Just once in a while going to the page for a 15 minute chunk hoping to get lucky. Not surprised the server wanted to burn up, was probably getting the equivalent of 5 million hits a day.. lol

2 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

Hopefully it's still responsive for people who just do random manual spurts of refreshing. That's what I had been doing.. Just once in a while going to the page for a 15 minute chunk hoping to get lucky. Not surprised the server wanted to burn up, was probably getting the equivalent of 5 million hits a day.. lol

I just did 15 manual refreshes, fairly quickly, without any errors.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.