-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

My Garden in Maple Cross, Bellisseria.

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

oh. My . GAWD this is absolutely amazing. I mean truly. So many details I love, but the special thing is the impression of how it's been there for a very long time, a cottage in the forest that lives in harmony with nature rather than fighting with it. This is incredibly hard to pull off! Kudos to you.

• Like 13

Well, the bathroom is done... I don't hate it. I wish I could play with some LI heavy things, though. I wonder if you can read the closeup of the shelf over the toilet? I thought that was a funny thing. A good find for 1 LI.

Oh, I pulled the blinds down on the smallest window and made a wall behind the tub. I have 16 LI left. I have picked up a few things from the garden, but don't think I will miss them.

cbath_002ed.jpg

cbath_003ed.jpg

cbathcoll.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last
  • Like 30

To save Li, I took away the furniture here, and replaced it with a cuddle rug, a tree and flowers. I hope you can see the hedge, it is closing in the cuddle place there in the corner. I am so happy they didn't fill the whole side with a hedge. I also added a stub of privacy fence. It has 2 purposes. Making the nook more cozy, and hide that behind is the garden empty. No flower beds or furniture. What I can't see, don't bother me.

I added another picture... hope it's clearer. The pictures here is a bit blurry. (I saw I don't have the photo settings on. I don't bother taking new photos).

gardenc.png

cbath_010ed.jpg

Typos + the last
  • Like 25

On 7/15/2019 at 5:21 AM, Mae Omizu said:

I need more pool floats for my water area of my houseboat. Where do you guys get yours from? And any suggestions on ones that are wearable so I can bring them with me to wear at the beach or public pool?

Snapshot_248.jpg

I bought THIS - with very nice animations (for boys and girls) - and texture change.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Just the sort of garden I would dream of having!

But how about the Land Impact? Did you keep any LI for decorating the inside of the house?

Oh yes the house is fully decorated inside. I have 20 prims left to rezz animation stuff.

Snapshot_009.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith
  • Like 18

23 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

I have 65Li left... Debating on adding more random cluster, or saving it up for holidays so I can decorate. Not shown is the bathroom.... It's nothing special though.

Snapshot_253.jpg

Snapshot_252.jpg

^^ I really love that! ❤️You have an incredible sense for color. I just adore this sort of 'modern 70-ties' style (if that makes any sense), with the slightly dimmed down colors; and a gorgeous windlight to boot! 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The end of Day Two at the new community Belli Blues == coffee house, cafe, music venue (not mine plot :D).  Tomorrow the house gets new matching siding.  The wrap around bonus room and huge covered patio dance floor and extra patio pieces came in at 38 LI which even amazed me. So very happy there.  Decorating manana as TIRED.

This is likely my swan song build for awhile. Don't plan on doing much after August 1 but store support and all that jazz. So this has been especially fun.      I'll post more photos when it is finished for those that want to see and those that want to visit.   The pretty flowers are LOD4 (sigh) so I had to turn up my settings to get them in the photo (again another sigh) But they ARE PRETTY!!!!

1949014795_bellibluesfront.thumb.jpg.0a79017002db3a4c981dffbf0a10bcca.jpg

2061999656_bellibluesback.thumb.jpg.e45b496bc93485f5241dc3372ebd1ae0.jpg

• Like 19

Not much to show, I have more LI free now, because I textured walls so much that the "need" for things on the walls aren't there so much. I am looking for a super low LI  frame to that wall in the bottom image.

The stairway (top image) has no decor at all on the walls. I think I will use 5 LI on 5 plants inside. I have 15 LI left then.

tapet collage.jpg

Edited to add the last part
  • Like 18

11 hours ago, iBrat said:

Don't know where else to ask and since @Marianne Little helped half of the Bellisseria community out with a link for grass for our sandy beach plots. I am looking for plates, bowls and cups that DON'T dissapear if you zoom out a inch. Anyone?

I am not an expert in LOD, I think all my cups and plates look good indoors, since I see them close up.

• Like 4

Decided to vault the ceiling in the upstairs room. I think I'm going to put my bedroom up here. I absolutely love how the light comes in the room in the morning.

vaulted_001.thumb.png.04cf88847e2a120cd80244a223e0b6b6.png

I'm going to steal my mudroom/laundry idea for this home too ... so this is going to make a super nice laundry.

mudroom_001.thumb.png.167ddc773b87e44ac05cb784a662b755.png

Made the banisters this morning. Interestingly it was 74 prims before meshing it.

f2d09eb8fbebeed927fd7255accc4c98.png

Now it's down to a manageable 13 land impact. That might be a lot for some but for all that detail - I'll take it happily!

bc1e523ced1f78b039f22edf3d5a325f.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 19

15 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Decided to vault the ceiling in the upstairs room. I think I'm going to put my bedroom up here. I absolutely love how the light comes in the room in the morning.

Blush, how tall is that ceiling? Could something that is say... 4.5m tall and 2.5m wide fit?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'm going to steal my mudroom/laundry idea for this home too ... so this is going to make a super nice laundry.

mudroom_001.thumb.png.167ddc773b87e44ac05cb784a662b755.png

The rooms look wonderful. Maybe you will make 2 versions, one with a garage, and one with a big room downstairs.

It would not be so much work, keep the second floor the same in both, the garage port and wall removed. The biggest job would be many windows where you have only one now?

• Like 5

On 7/15/2019 at 11:39 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

My Garden in Maple Cross, Bellisseria.

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

Snapshot_010.jpg

Snapshot_008.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Ok I need you to come and landscape for me what is your fee hehe. I can always decorate the inside of a home pretty good to my liking but when it comes to the outside you can forget about it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.