-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Teager! That was a lovely series you posted! ❤️ You did great things with your home. And, LOL, I didn't realize you had an actual mouse avi. :) Dat cat I'm seeing in the last picture, that might become a problem, though. 😍 (What with you being a mouse and all). 

My cats would never eat me! That would be far too much work for such fat, lazy, pampered kitties when they could just have tuna from the can ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Teager! That was a lovely series you posted! ❤️ You did great things with your home. And, LOL, I didn't realize you had an actual mouse avi. :) Dat cat I'm seeing in the last picture, that might become a problem, though. 😍 (What with you being a mouse and all). 

The mouse looks definitely big enough to take on the cat.   :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What bed is that, please? And the patio couch & table?

The bed is ~BAZAR~ Traveler Double Bed (10 LI)

The patio set is DIGS Genoa Daybed (9 LI) and Genoa Coffee Table (2 LI)!

• Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Teager said:

The bed is ~BAZAR~ Traveler Double Bed (10 LI)

The patio set is DIGS Genoa Daybed (9 LI) and Genoa Coffee Table (2 LI)!

I love your add-on, Teager! It makes me want to switch to that house style (if I had an add-on, I mean lol).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I love your add-on, Teager! It makes me want to switch to that house style (if I had an add-on, I mean lol).

1 hour ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

@Teager I love your add-on rooms for the Adams!

Thank you both! :D

• Like 3

I've been playing around with the homes for a few days now and finally settled on the Winchester but not entirely sold on it yet. I picked up nearly all the add on's to try - right now I'm using Fayded's Great Room which has a front porch also (I liked @Teager  porch a lot but needed an extra room also) and, Blush's upstairs bedroom addition which added a bathroom and closet - A+ as usual @Blush Bravin

Only problem is I'm having a problem with the Fayded HUD, it won't change the color of the exterior. I've changed viewers, logged in and out, messed with my graphics, etc and nothing. So next step is writing the creator I guess. 

I also tried a couple of other large additions. One was meh - just didn't care for the shape of it. The other, looked SO promising, I saw it on a house and really liked the appearance although there were a couple of things I didn't care for but figured I could live with them. Well. I sure changed my mind about that and am annoyed that I bought it. Way too much money, way too many prims for sloppy build skills. Didn't have a HUD so you had to color everything yourself - what a PITA especially because each face was a small piece, so to do the entire great room you had to click on like 10 pieces. All the window/doors open except one - there's a mistake. Porch width too narrow. Shutters too large and on several windows only on one side of the window. Very odd. There's a staircase in the great room, to a 2nd floor which has a bedroom/bathroom (which was why I decided to get it) but the staircase was created too close to the wall - ideally, should have been done the opposite way so that you climbed it from the open part of the room so you could easily navigate it without bumping into the wall. Etc.

I like the Continental in theory but darn it's tiny. And the add-on's don't do much help except for one that comes in at something close to 80 prims so NOPE not doing that.

The two 1 story homes are meh to me, the Alderley reminds me a house I grew up in so I automatically hate it. I kind of like the Adams, and am toying with rezzing that out and seeing if I can make it work for me. Nobody on my block is using it which makes it very appealing for that alone. Way too many people are using the Winchester - way way too many. I happened to be walking through the area and saw Teager's house and her addition for this home and wow, it really caught my eye! So, hoping she'll release this soon because that might be the thing that tips me to that model.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I've been playing around with the homes for a few days now and finally settled on the Winchester but not entirely sold on it yet. I picked up nearly all the add on's to try - right now I'm using Fayded's Great Room which has a front porch also (I liked @Teager  porch a lot but needed an extra room also) and, Blush's upstairs bedroom addition which added a bathroom and closet - A+ as usual @Blush Bravin

Only problem is I'm having a problem with the Fayded HUD, it won't change the color of the exterior. I've changed viewers, logged in and out, messed with my graphics, etc and nothing. So next step is writing the creator I guess. 

Definitely contact Faye; she's very nice and I'm sure she will do her best to help. 

I'm curious to know which viewer you are using, though. I updated to the latest Firestorm this past weekend, and have had some issues with some HUD-tinted add-on walls in my Winchester.

ETA: Oops, I just read your post again and see you referred to viewers, plural. There goes that theory!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I also tried a couple of other large additions. One was meh - just didn't care for the shape of it. The other, looked SO promising, I saw it on a house and really liked the appearance although there were a couple of things I didn't care for but figured I could live with them. Well. I sure changed my mind about that and am annoyed that I bought it. Way too much money, way too many prims for sloppy build skills. Didn't have a HUD so you had to color everything yourself - what a PITA especially because each face was a small piece, so to do the entire great room you had to click on like 10 pieces. All the window/doors open except one - there's a mistake. Porch width too narrow. Shutters too large and on several windows only on one side of the window. Very odd. There's a staircase in the great room, to a 2nd floor which has a bedroom/bathroom (which was why I decided to get it) but the staircase was created too close to the wall - ideally, should have been done the opposite way so that you climbed it from the open part of the room so you could easily navigate it without bumping into the wall. Etc.

I like the Continental in theory but darn it's tiny. And the add-on's don't do much help except for one that comes in at something close to 80 prims so NOPE not doing that.

The two 1 story homes are meh to me, the Alderley reminds me a house I grew up in so I automatically hate it. I kind of like the Adams, and am toying with rezzing that out and seeing if I can make it work for me. Nobody on my block is using it which makes it very appealing for that alone. Way too many people are using the Winchester - way way too many. I happened to be walking through the area and saw Teager's house and her addition for this home and wow, it really caught my eye! So, hoping she'll release this soon because that might be the thing that tips me to that model.

Hey Elora.  The Great Room add-on script to change textures requires that you pick ALL textures before it will change.  So you have to make sure you're at the top of the menu, select the exterior texture, roof textures, and the floor texture...then select Done.  Only after that will the textures change.  I should probably update the notecard, a lot of people are getting confused about that.  My apologies, hopefully that explains it!   If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to hit me up in-world.   - Faye

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Faye Blackheart said:

Hey Elora.  The Great Room add-on script to change textures requires that you pick ALL textures before it will change.  So you have to make sure you're at the top of the menu, select the exterior texture, roof textures, and the floor texture...then select Done.  Only after that will the textures change.  I should probably update the notecard, a lot of people are getting confused about that.  My apologies, hopefully that explains it!   If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to hit me up in-world.   - Faye

Thank you Faye! Yes, it would be appreciate if you'd update the card. It was making me nuts. I was going to contact you today, glad you saw this before I got around to it 😄

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 7:41 PM, Teager said:

The back of the house with a little sitting area and Blush's pergola addon:

fence_086.thumb.png.8ef88d96c3bc101358ebd8b81b7465da.png

The exterior and interior of this add-on is amazing. It is what I miss in Linden homes, windows. Did you make the corner windows yourself? All the windows?

I have not been in SL or the forums some days, and come back to find this!❤️

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The exterior and interior of this add-on is amazing. It is what I miss in Linden homes, windows. Did you make the corner windows yourself? All the windows?

WE NEED

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh thank you! Wanting a big window wall is exactly why I set out to make this! And yes, I made all of it ❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Teager said:

Oh thank you! Wanting a big window wall is exactly why I set out to make this! And yes, I made all of it ❤️

Seriously, so good. Reminds me of a RL house I had some years back. I call it "The House I Used to Love" 

Had I been able to keep it I would have, alas, it had to be sold when an ex and I split. The great room was such a selling point and your build really reminds me of it.  Admirable skillz you haz 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The prim water, above the ground swimming pool, where you can actually swim by using swimming AO.
I don't like the "fake" pools which are only for decoration without any possibility to actually to swim in them freely.
I have swimming AO which works in the prim water and also in Linden water. Pretty cool.

2019-07-26_Pool-swimming-optimize.gif.3bb1073a4a37d86487366d6e9d3b3ce4.gif

• Like 10

On 7/24/2019 at 8:27 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

A few of the add-ons I bought sight unseen - a few that didn't cost a lot or I'd seen other things by the creator and was happy with quality.  Otherwise, if the MP description or instore vendor ad didn't specify a location where I could see the item, and I was very much interested (as opposed to those that I was only sort of interested in), then I IM'd the creator asking to see it.  If I couldn't see it inworld somewhere, then I wasn't going to take a chance.

• Like 1

I decided to abandon my traditional and throw myself into the game of chance to get a houseboat... It worked! I know this isn't going to be my forever home, because it's not facing open water, and to the south to boot (no sunrise or sunset), but I'm staying here until the continent is complete, and the rush dies down... so a good while! I decided on the evening star, because it seemed the "boatiest" My goal was to try and make it have a houseboat feel more than a house feel, but I discovered I really, really, suck at decorating! I made two modifications.. One was that the ceiling to floor windows in the front half were making decorating even harder, so I added boat siding over half of them.. That helped. Second, I made a floor under the upper windows and added a spiral staircase to it. I like nooks! Oh, that and the upper deck I made into a front lawn. Just because.

Cheeseburger in Paradise HB_001Cheeseburger in Paradise HB_003Cheeseburger in Paradise HB_004Cheeseburger in Paradise HB_005Cheeseburger in Paradise HB_006

What a life!

• Like 25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.