Jump to content

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-


Recommended Posts

Just some shots of where i am at so far...I can't say enough about how beautiful the landscaping is around my house.  Thank you thank you thank you Lindens and Moles for all your work!

1 the back garden and pool

2. the view of the house from the pool

3 conversation area on the gorgeous  porch addition

4 the dressing room...my favorite

5 , 6 the living room from two different views

7 the front from the walkway

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra1_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra2_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra3_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra4_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra5_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra6_001.jpg

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

Just some shots of where i am at so far...I can't say enough about how beautiful the landscaping is around my house.  Thank you thank you thank you Lindens and Moles for all your work!

1 the back garden and pool

2. the view of the house from the pool

3 conversation area on the gorgeous  porch addition

4 the dressing room...my favorite

5 , 6 the living room from two different views

7 the front from the walkway

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra1_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra2_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra3_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra4_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra5_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra6_001.jpg

 

I'm loving that pool! ❤️ And that purple rug is quite unique too. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am done (almost done) with the mesh walls for the second floor. This is upstairs, very many has a writing corner here, and so do I. Continental Home.

Writing Corner

 

Writing Corner

My inspiration was the old " Skipperstuen, skipperstuetapetet or Bergenstapetet", a wallpaper that came to Bergen with a sea captain in the 1700. It is reproduced since 1948. It is not the same pattern, but it gives me the same feeling.

insp104_nyttskipperstue-jpg?pid=Native-C

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am done (almost done) with the mesh walls for the second floor. This is upstairs, very many has a writing corner here, and so do I. Continental Home.

Writing Corner

 

Writing Corner

My inspiration was the old " Skipperstuen, skipperstuetapetet or Bergenstapetet", a wallpaper that came to Bergen with a sea captain in the 1700. It is reproduced since 1948. It is not the same pattern, but it gives me the same feeling.

insp104_nyttskipperstue-jpg?pid=Native-C

omg these shades are awesome  ,where you got them from ?  

Edited by Atina0
forgot the message
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

I'm loving that pool! ❤️ And that purple rug is quite unique too. 

I love that rug and the decor throw pillows it comes with... I wish Livid's stuff was c/m, but she has such great textures & cute animations in her items that I buy em anyway 😛

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I love that rug and the decor throw pillows it comes with... I wish Livid's stuff was c/m, but she has such great textures & cute animations in her items that I buy em anyway 😛

 

Darn, yeah, wish it were c/m, so it would fit inside my rezzer. But the Livid stuff sure is very classy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm investing all my prims on the garden, but it seems like an eternal work in progress🙀 This is part of the garden/forest I'm tryin to create, hope you like it (note: non edited pic)

Snapshot_006.png

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, Morena Tully said:

I had a really hard time deciding which traditional to get.. finally decided on the Continental since it left me with the most outdoor space to play with. The inside is soooo little, though. I wish they had made them one room upper and lower. My plot was half sand and half grass, so had to get creative.. I'm just happy to have gotten anything at all!  Shots of front, back, and inside. Not many people on the latest release seemed to decorate. Maybe they are planning on it being a temporary.

Bellisseria front.png

Bellisseria back.png

Bellisseria inside.png

What an amazing job!!! Love the outside area

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So it is....thank you for that...:)   Judgement Ludwig is judging you...you have been found lacking.

not you Madelaine...i meant in general...oh dear....that went badly and i didnt mean for it to at all

Edited by SerraWeckerly
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

So it is....thank you for that...:)   Judgement Ludwig is judging you...you have been found lacking.

not you Madelaine...i meant in general...oh dear....that went badly and i didnt mean for it to at all

It's OK, Maddy would be disappointed if she didn't earn a look of disapproval. :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

My Redecorate of our Winchester.

Mine 1.jpg

mine 2.jpg

mine 3.jpg

mine 4.jpg

mine 5.jpg

mine 6.jpg

mine 7.jpg

mine 8.jpg

mine 9.jpg

mine 10.jpg

It feels so warm and cozy, I especially like the #2 image with the view from the entrance and in. Every room is separate colors, but they are so harmonic and work so well together.❤️

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It feels so warm and cozy, I especially like the #2 image with the view from the entrance and in. Every room is separate colors, but they are so harmonic and work so well together.❤️

Thank you Marianne, I thought the old decor was getting a little stale and your excellent tutorial offered me the perfect opportunity to change things around. I had to lock the new walls down though, I discovered years  ago the SL has an issue with prims shifting a bit after you finish building and these new walls really do fit like a glove. Any shifting would not be good.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

I snap, take them into PS, reduce the size to 1024 x whatever and save them on my desktop. Then, I open a new post and add the files from my desk top, like the pic below. Jpegs make the smallest files.

 

Files.jpg

Edited by Trinity Aironaut
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wanda6 said:

- Save image to PC
- Upload image on the internet e.g. https://de.share-your-photo.com/
- Copy link to the picture and put it into the forum

 

43 minutes ago, Wanda6 said:

- Save image to PC
- Upload image on the internet e.g. https://de.share-your-photo.com/
- Copy link to the picture and put it into the forum

gonna give that a try 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

I have a Flickr Account (free) - but there is another way I tested:

Just right- click on the picture on your computers HD, say copy then click into your post say paste and whoops there is the picture!

Off course you have to get them to ypur HD first by taking a snapshot in SL and choose save it to HD and choose a filtetype (I use jpg) and a conveniant size .... but I do that all the time since 2007, go around SL making a snapshot diary of whatever I do ... later selecting the best ones to post them or take them to my Flickr- Account.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...