-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just some shots of where i am at so far...I can't say enough about how beautiful the landscaping is around my house.  Thank you thank you thank you Lindens and Moles for all your work!

1 the back garden and pool

2. the view of the house from the pool

3 conversation area on the gorgeous  porch addition

4 the dressing room...my favorite

5 , 6 the living room from two different views

7 the front from the walkway

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra1_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra2_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra3_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra4_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra5_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra6_001.jpg

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

Just some shots of where i am at so far...I can't say enough about how beautiful the landscaping is around my house.  Thank you thank you thank you Lindens and Moles for all your work!

1 the back garden and pool

2. the view of the house from the pool

3 conversation area on the gorgeous  porch addition

4 the dressing room...my favorite

5 , 6 the living room from two different views

7 the front from the walkway

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra1_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra2_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra3_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra4_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra5_001.jpg

Belli -Jamesborough-Serra6_001.jpg

I'm loving that pool! ❤️ And that purple rug is quite unique too. 

• Like 3

I am done (almost done) with the mesh walls for the second floor. This is upstairs, very many has a writing corner here, and so do I. Continental Home.

Writing Corner

Writing Corner

My inspiration was the old " Skipperstuen, skipperstuetapetet or Bergenstapetet", a wallpaper that came to Bergen with a sea captain in the 1700. It is reproduced since 1948. It is not the same pattern, but it gives me the same feeling.

insp104_nyttskipperstue-jpg?pid=Native-C

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am done (almost done) with the mesh walls for the second floor. This is upstairs, very many has a writing corner here, and so do I. Continental Home.

Writing Corner

Writing Corner

My inspiration was the old " Skipperstuen, skipperstuetapetet or Bergenstapetet", a wallpaper that came to Bergen with a sea captain in the 1700. It is reproduced since 1948. It is not the same pattern, but it gives me the same feeling.

insp104_nyttskipperstue-jpg?pid=Native-C

omg these shades are awesome  ,where you got them from ?  

Edited by Atina0
forgot the message
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I'm loving that pool! ❤️ And that purple rug is quite unique too. 

I love that rug and the decor throw pillows it comes with... I wish Livid's stuff was c/m, but she has such great textures & cute animations in her items that I buy em anyway 😛

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I love that rug and the decor throw pillows it comes with... I wish Livid's stuff was c/m, but she has such great textures & cute animations in her items that I buy em anyway 😛

Darn, yeah, wish it were c/m, so it would fit inside my rezzer. But the Livid stuff sure is very classy.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, Morena Tully said:

I had a really hard time deciding which traditional to get.. finally decided on the Continental since it left me with the most outdoor space to play with. The inside is soooo little, though. I wish they had made them one room upper and lower. My plot was half sand and half grass, so had to get creative.. I'm just happy to have gotten anything at all!  Shots of front, back, and inside. Not many people on the latest release seemed to decorate. Maybe they are planning on it being a temporary.

Bellisseria front.png

Bellisseria back.png

Bellisseria inside.png

What an amazing job!!! Love the outside area

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So it is....thank you for that...:)   Judgement Ludwig is judging you...you have been found lacking.

not you Madelaine...i meant in general...oh dear....that went badly and i didnt mean for it to at all

Edited by SerraWeckerly
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

So it is....thank you for that...:)   Judgement Ludwig is judging you...you have been found lacking.

not you Madelaine...i meant in general...oh dear....that went badly and i didnt mean for it to at all

It's OK, Maddy would be disappointed if she didn't earn a look of disapproval. :)

• Like 2

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It feels so warm and cozy, I especially like the #2 image with the view from the entrance and in. Every room is separate colors, but they are so harmonic and work so well together.❤️

Thank you Marianne, I thought the old decor was getting a little stale and your excellent tutorial offered me the perfect opportunity to change things around. I had to lock the new walls down though, I discovered years  ago the SL has an issue with prims shifting a bit after you finish building and these new walls really do fit like a glove. Any shifting would not be good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

I snap, take them into PS, reduce the size to 1024 x whatever and save them on my desktop. Then, I open a new post and add the files from my desk top, like the pic below. Jpegs make the smallest files.

Files.jpg

Edited by Trinity Aironaut
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wanda6 said:

- Save image to PC
- Upload image on the internet e.g. https://de.share-your-photo.com/
- Copy link to the picture and put it into the forum

43 minutes ago, Wanda6 said:

- Save image to PC
- Upload image on the internet e.g. https://de.share-your-photo.com/
- Copy link to the picture and put it into the forum

gonna give that a try 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

I have a Flickr Account (free) - but there is another way I tested:

Just right- click on the picture on your computers HD, say copy then click into your post say paste and whoops there is the picture!

Off course you have to get them to ypur HD first by taking a snapshot in SL and choose save it to HD and choose a filtetype (I use jpg) and a conveniant size .... but I do that all the time since 2007, go around SL making a snapshot diary of whatever I do ... later selecting the best ones to post them or take them to my Flickr- Account.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.