-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wow! Even if I try hard I can see hardly any difference!

Yeah - to me the siding lines are visible just fine in the before version, whereas the after version makes the umbrella and rain look less sharp and more washed out (no pun intended).  

I agree with Rabid on keeping the first version.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How funny, because I do NOT see siding lines through the umbrella itself in the first version. It's all just a matter of taste anyway; I happen to like higher transparency so I'd have gone with the second one. But it's not my house. 😛 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 6

57 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow - I don't think I ever realized how different each of us might see posted pictures.

Same here! I would have thought that what we see is controlled by the viewer and settings of whoever took and posted the photo.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Look closely at the slats behind the umbrella.  In the first picture, they don't show;  In the second picture, they do.

Ahhh -- I was just focusing on seeing the slats behind the rain, not the umbrella

The word "umbrella" just didn't quite click in Sylvia's post.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I made simple Japanese Onsen bath from prims. Decorated with some mesh items from various sources. I added also single and couple animations so that it's nice to use.

2021-05-10_Onsen_1.thumb.jpg.5ffda170e1361a5f5319ebeea61cc58f.jpg

Behind the cat there is Finnish style sauna. In front of the sauna there is a massage table with nice PG animations.
The stairs lead up to the big swimming pool which I've had there all the time since I got this parcel.

2021-05-10_Onsen_2.thumb.jpg.48ed5be32f67d2ae509f3290e1d6e142.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I rolled a chalet and it was in a great location. I spent a day or two furnishing it and decorating it up, but could not feel at home in it for whatever reason (mostly because it was too big and did not feel cozy). I abandoned it and I then immediately rolled on a cabin and got the best location with awesome forum regulars for neighbors. I now have an amazing stilt AND a stunning cabin location. 😀

Beautiful Belli

Beautiful Belli - Back

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I rolled a chalet and it was in a great location. I spent a day or two furnishing it and decorating it up, but could not feel at home in it for whatever reason (mostly because it was too big and did not feel cozy). I abandoned it and I then immediately rolled on a cabin and got the best location with awesome forum regulars for neighbors. I now have an amazing stilt AND a stunning cabin location. 😀

That's too bad.  Better luck next time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Beautiful Belli

Beautiful Belli - Back

Wow!  That is stunning and by the looks of it, this Log was meant for you all along!  It’s inviting and cozy with a timeless feeling of comfort as if you have lived there for a long time.  Near where I live there’s a resort village in a National Park and some of the cabins have been there for three or more generations and this reminds me of those, transported into SL! 🏠🥰

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.