-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 horas atrás, Coby Foden disse:

Poucas imagens externas da minha casa em Havana OW . Eu tinha anteriormente a casa Lauderdale OW de dois andares. Para variar, decidi tentar uma casa térrea. Ambos funcionam bem para mim. Talvez a casa térrea seja ainda melhor.

Qualquer pessoa interessada em dar uma olhada é bem-vinda. Há barcos de choque rezzer. Dê uma volta se quiser. Você pode alimentar o frango. 🐔 😄
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drinkwater/13/160/23 

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_1.thumb.jpg.a83cde77004910074c39552c80135011.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_2.thumb.jpg.6217721681c6c420cccb46d3b61faa09.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_3.thumb.jpg.b0e3ef4ecc5b9d5c74d98e622d7ab685.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_4.thumb.jpg.e1deb65d9b6a99d0cee761935700814d.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_5.thumb.jpg.f4439b1c40c89cba044134f0caa937a8.jpg

beautiful, the climates of your homes are always relaxed, it seems like a place where you can be calm.

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I tried for that spot but when I heard you were also, I just held on to the other campers.  Stopped by and love the color scheme.

Thank you - I think there was some kind of camper rally happening that night! (it was my night) - at some point I will have to let it out I will shout you beforehand! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

First thoughts on Chalet decor - kind of excited by the Germanic style but also some other styles too - namely detailed Rosemaling, Folk and Primitive Art, Country Shabby maybe? 

Snapshot_080.png

Akin to ‘traditional canal boat’ style: https://tr.pinterest.com/amp/ayseonder/canal-boat-painting/ (I wasn’t aware of the term Rosemåling until now!) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

First thoughts on Chalet decor - kind of excited by the Germanic style but also some other styles too - namely detailed Rosemaling, Folk and Primitive Art, Country Shabby maybe? 

Snapshot_080.png

Thank you! I was wanting to ask yesterday to see how everyone was decorating but RL kept interrupting , lol . Love all the colors! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zenna Goodliffe said:

Thank you! I was wanting to ask yesterday to see how everyone was decorating but RL kept interrupting , lol . Love all the colors! 

I started a blog for this very reason (link in signature). Sharing design ideas on not just Linden homes but very often Linden ones :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_080.png

Thank you for posting that!  The trunk reminds me of the huge old German wood and metal trunk with rope handles that came across the Atlantic with my German ancestors in about 1849-50.  :D  It sits in my living room now, the inside papered decoratively and a large fitted tray full of lidded sections that can be lifted out sits under the curved trunk lid.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thank you for posting that!  The trunk reminds me of the huge old German wood and metal trunk with rope handles that came across the Atlantic with my German ancestors in about 1849-50.  :D  It sits in my living room now, the inside papered decoratively and a large fitted tray full of lidded sections that can be lifted out sits under the curved trunk lid.

It is a steal on the MP as well (open closing lid) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Rosemaled-Folk-Art-Chest-Green/1609558

Would also go well in one of those vertical parcel layered apartments I am reading about in the chat!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.