-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That is a much classier look!  The dark wood paneling really helps offset the flowers.

Thanks - I think that simple panels that can be resized to fit a space are the most versatile decorating thing :)

• Like 3

Hello! It's been almost exactly a year since I last posted anything in this thread:

(It's been a difficult 18 months in RL, as is the case for many others.) But, having taken a look at the massive L$ balance in my account recently, I've decided to revamp my Winchester trad. Prior to this, I'd set it up as a photo gallery, but as I didn't really promote it only a couple of people stopped by. It's still a gallery on the ground floor, but the upstairs is now a cafe, and I've redone the garden to make it a pretty and peaceful place to hang out. It'll be added to the next update of the "Resident Owned Places of Interest" listing maintained by @PrudenceAnton, but you can beat the crowds (ha!) and take a look before then! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Walrus Beach/83/112/33  Just a quick walk down to the waterfront - if you listen closely, you can hear the waves crashing against the houseboat moorings every now and then!

Forum01.jpg

Forum02.jpg

Forum03.jpg

Forum03extra.jpg

Forum04.jpg

Forum05.jpg

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 4

On 6/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I wanted to try making a room I would NEVER want to see in real life.  I ended up with something so girlie, frilly, and sweet it kind of makes me sick.  I may have to have my blood sugar checked after this. So, I guess I succeeded in decorating in a style that is so unlike me that even I would deny putting it together.  Has anyone else tried a style they ended up just hating?  I knew pink flowers would never end up being a good decision, but this may have gone too far.

frilly_001.png.43eeb496a934cec8471578e12b9ee890.png

frilly_002.png.90a6313fbe15619605f9ed3a08f99d4a.png

I was never a pink, frilly kind of girl growing up. Since I got a Zooby baby girl, I've gone over to the dark side. This would work in the nursery for her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 3:36 AM, MaiBeso said:

This is our Chalet home, it was really nice to decorate but I did struggle a lot. I am very picky with the colors and want to always use colors what blends with each others that much as I can :D Still prims left, so might use more on kitchen.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

This is so pretty! I love what you have done.

Edited by Querida Ysabel
  • Like 5

On 6/16/2021 at 5:01 AM, Torry Turner said:

It has been a few months since I have had a home in Bellisseria. I picked up a OL stilt the other week and am in love. I previously had an on water stilt, but didn't seem to like it much.

I previously had the Tortuga, but this time around I went with the Havana because I did not want to deal with the two HUGE rooms. 

xtlZE6A.jpg

I like the curtains, would you like to share where they are from? 😃

• Like 2

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.fe6b99424cfad554aa3e5836549cae3d.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.baea02a18a43cac092e43f539854b260.jpg

Apart from the Charge pad. The two PsiNanna Holo Computers and the Electrical wires on the wall.
Everything else was created, using, simple prims. Some textures, and various parts canabilised  from other pieces of furniture

Bulit inside the interior of a Linden Camper. Then linked together.
(obviously not linked to the actual Camper, as that's not allowed)

Used AVSitter scripts and a few poses, on the maintenence table

Edited by Miakis Heartsong
I made a typo
  • Like 13

On 7/17/2021 at 2:12 PM, Miakis Heartsong said:

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.fe6b99424cfad554aa3e5836549cae3d.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.baea02a18a43cac092e43f539854b260.jpg

Apart from the Charge pad. The two PsiNanna Holo Computers and the Electrical wires on the wall.
Everything else was created, using, simple prims. Some textures, and various parts canabilised  from other pieces of furniture

Bulit inside the interior of a Linden Camper. Then linked together.
(obviously not linked to the actual Camper, as that's not allowed)

Used AVSitter scripts and a few poses, on the maintenence table

surprised-young-sexy-woman-open-mouth-wow-girl-comic-advertising-poster-pop-art-smart-phone-omg-109182756.jpg.3d65e2ad4102d03d55a0119cbec352cd.jpg

Got a slurl?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've read that the chalet homes are not popular, but I love my Matterhorn! It backs up to a hill, which gives it a nice feeling of privacy within a neighborhood setting.

The entryway is inviting.

Entryway.thumb.png.2581935d8214cb1300e27efa20df1c19.png

The living room is large enough to hold a piano.

1177115700_LivingRoom.thumb.png.0d2ef332b2603a9259d4688bd1cc1d09.png

The other room on the ground floor I've divided into three by adding two walls attached at a 90 degree angle. I wish the content pack included interior walls! The large space now has a little study, a kitchen, and a formal dining room.

2011115113_DividedRoom.thumb.png.fb36b7c4f3edd407e09d4f9fd933c5f1.png

There's a place for a mud room at the rear of the house connecting the living room and the study. It has a door leading to the back yard.

689617604_MudRoom.thumb.png.516ade814eba7069c6c077762eddfeea.png

I've put a patio out back with a pool and lounge area on one end, and a green house and garden on the other. My little dog, Penny-farthing, is out there too.

Patio.thumb.png.6df6a738bd5a8f4d9ab324910aa1dd31.png

Upstairs, I have a bedroom, bathroom, and a  t.v. room (the little area at the top of the stairs), but I seem to have run out of file space to upload pictures! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed seeing a furnished chalet home.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Petronilla Whitfield said:

I've read that the chalet homes are not popular, but I love my Matterhorn! It backs up to a hill, which gives it a nice feeling of privacy within a neighborhood setting.

The entryway is inviting.

Entryway.thumb.png.2581935d8214cb1300e27efa20df1c19.png

The living room is large enough to hold a piano.

1177115700_LivingRoom.thumb.png.0d2ef332b2603a9259d4688bd1cc1d09.png

The other room on the ground floor I've divided into three by adding two walls attached at a 90 degree angle. I wish the content pack included interior walls! The large space now has a little study, a kitchen, and a formal dining room.

2011115113_DividedRoom.thumb.png.fb36b7c4f3edd407e09d4f9fd933c5f1.png

There's a place for a mud room at the rear of the house connecting the living room and the study. It has a door leading to the back yard.

689617604_MudRoom.thumb.png.516ade814eba7069c6c077762eddfeea.png

I've put a patio out back with a pool and lounge area on one end, and a green house and garden on the other. My little dog, Penny-farthing, is out there too.

Patio.thumb.png.6df6a738bd5a8f4d9ab324910aa1dd31.png

Upstairs, I have a bedroom, bathroom, and a  t.v. room (the little area at the top of the stairs), but I seem to have run out of file space to upload pictures! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed seeing a furnished chalet home.

Absolutely gorgeous! 🤩

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, Alumna Cornell said:

Hello! It's been almost exactly a year since I last posted anything in this thread:

(It's been a difficult 18 months in RL, as is the case for many others.) But, having taken a look at the massive L$ balance in my account recently, I've decided to revamp my Winchester trad. Prior to this, I'd set it up as a photo gallery, but as I didn't really promote it only a couple of people stopped by. It's still a gallery on the ground floor, but the upstairs is now a cafe, and I've redone the garden to make it a pretty and peaceful place to hang out. It'll be added to the next update of the "Resident Owned Places of Interest" listing maintained by @PrudenceAnton, but you can beat the crowds (ha!) and take a look before then! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Walrus Beach/83/112/33  Just a quick walk down to the waterfront - if you listen closely, you can hear the waves crashing against the houseboat moorings every now and then!

Forum01.jpg

Forum02.jpg

Forum03.jpg

Forum03extra.jpg

Forum04.jpg

Forum05.jpg

Im late to the party 🎉 but I realise i had forget commenting. This is stunning! I get so inspired as Trad is my absolute favourite LH. 🤩

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.