-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Holy Moly, this looks beautiful. Love it! ❤️ 

Thank you! It does show that even if you land a parcel without water you can still add your own - I had 100 or so allowance for inside the camper once the outside was done but I am sure more skilled landscapers would improve on that...interior coming soon 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you! It does show that even if you land a parcel without water you can still add your own - I had 100 or so allowance for inside the camper once the outside was done but I am sure more skilled landscapers would improve on that...interior coming soon 

How 'bout a SLURL coming soon?  🙂

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Algum progresso interior no campista Spring ...

Snapshot_165.png

I find his refined decorations incredible, I imagine a movie star from the 1940s in these settings.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Some interior progress on the Spring camper...

Snapshot_165.png

Snapshot_160.png

Snapshot_166.png

Snapshot_167.png

Snapshot_172.png

Snapshot_173.png

Snapshot_174.png

May I ask please where the lovely mirror thats on the fireplace is from? Your place is so beautiful and I've never seen that mirror before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you it is my own but it is *whispers* exclusively at the expo on Hope 4 (Raindrops on Roses formerly Milkglass)

I just went back to the expo to get that mirror. I had got the other lovely set, and for some reason, I missed the second!! Thank you Chloe!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I just went back to the expo to get that mirror. I had got the other lovely set, and for some reason, I missed the second!! Thank you Chloe!!

Thank you so much everyone who got my items - all for the good cause. Also everyone who voted for my home in the decorating comp. I spent November of last year with my sisters providing end of life care for my dad so he could be peaceful, at home with family through stage 4 cancer. This is my first time doing the expo and it has meant a lot to be involved. THANKYOU!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 16
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you so much everyone who got my items - all for the good cause. Also everyone who voted for my home in the decorating comp. I spent November of last year with my sisters providing end of life care for my dad so he could be peaceful, at home with family through stage 4 cancer. This is my first time doing the expo and it has meant a lot to be involved. THANKYOU!

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

@Elena Core , This place is one that I intend to keep as long as I can, it is really my home, as it is under my main account. The bush next to it that was the only "problem" has been fixed, so I like the land more and more.

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@Elena Core , This place is one that I intend to keep as long as I can, it is really my home, as it is under my main account. The bush next to it that was the only "problem" has been fixed, so I like the land more and more.

Derendering is my best friend in SL ;) I know the feeling of finding your 'home', that is how I felt when I got my camper almost a year ago.

• Like 8

@Nando YipThat’s the region where I got my first Vic during the major release. As much as I loved it, it had too much sand for this green-loving girl. It is one of my favorite regions. Congratulations on being home. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Few outside images from my Havana OW home. I had earlier the two story Lauderdale OW house. For a change I decided to try single story house. Both work well for me. Perhaps the single story house is even nicer one.

Anybody interested to have a look is welcome to visit. There is bumper boats rezzer. Have a ride if you want to. You may feed the chicken. 🐔 😄
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drinkwater/13/160/23 

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_1.thumb.jpg.a83cde77004910074c39552c80135011.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_2.thumb.jpg.6217721681c6c420cccb46d3b61faa09.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_3.thumb.jpg.b0e3ef4ecc5b9d5c74d98e622d7ab685.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_4.thumb.jpg.e1deb65d9b6a99d0cee761935700814d.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_5.thumb.jpg.f4439b1c40c89cba044134f0caa937a8.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2