-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

35 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Holy Moly, this looks beautiful. Love it! ❤️ 

Thank you! It does show that even if you land a parcel without water you can still add your own - I had 100 or so allowance for inside the camper once the outside was done but I am sure more skilled landscapers would improve on that...interior coming soon 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you! It does show that even if you land a parcel without water you can still add your own - I had 100 or so allowance for inside the camper once the outside was done but I am sure more skilled landscapers would improve on that...interior coming soon 

How 'bout a SLURL coming soon?  🙂

• Like 2

On 3/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you it is my own but it is *whispers* exclusively at the expo on Hope 4 (Raindrops on Roses formerly Milkglass)

I just went back to the expo to get that mirror. I had got the other lovely set, and for some reason, I missed the second!! Thank you Chloe!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I just went back to the expo to get that mirror. I had got the other lovely set, and for some reason, I missed the second!! Thank you Chloe!!

Thank you so much everyone who got my items - all for the good cause. Also everyone who voted for my home in the decorating comp. I spent November of last year with my sisters providing end of life care for my dad so he could be peaceful, at home with family through stage 4 cancer. This is my first time doing the expo and it has meant a lot to be involved. THANKYOU!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 16

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you so much everyone who got my items - all for the good cause. Also everyone who voted for my home in the decorating comp. I spent November of last year with my sisters providing end of life care for my dad so he could be peaceful, at home with family through stage 4 cancer. This is my first time doing the expo and it has meant a lot to be involved. THANKYOU!

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@Elena Core , This place is one that I intend to keep as long as I can, it is really my home, as it is under my main account. The bush next to it that was the only "problem" has been fixed, so I like the land more and more.

Derendering is my best friend in SL ;) I know the feeling of finding your 'home', that is how I felt when I got my camper almost a year ago.

• Like 8

Few outside images from my Havana OW home. I had earlier the two story Lauderdale OW house. For a change I decided to try single story house. Both work well for me. Perhaps the single story house is even nicer one.

Anybody interested to have a look is welcome to visit. There is bumper boats rezzer. Have a ride if you want to. You may feed the chicken. 🐔 😄
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drinkwater/13/160/23 

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_1.thumb.jpg.a83cde77004910074c39552c80135011.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_2.thumb.jpg.6217721681c6c420cccb46d3b61faa09.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_3.thumb.jpg.b0e3ef4ecc5b9d5c74d98e622d7ab685.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_4.thumb.jpg.e1deb65d9b6a99d0cee761935700814d.jpg

2021-03-25_Havana-OW_5.thumb.jpg.f4439b1c40c89cba044134f0caa937a8.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.