-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to my Fantasy home for a quiet place to sit by the stream....

926880378_EloisasRetreat_001(1).thumb.jpeg.acecc3aa7c97e34fff82908669ab2c1a.jpeg

Read a book and enjoy a glass of wine in the library...

275915641_EloisasRetreat_003(1).jpeg.a58ad996b6e8d8c0dc045ece3148c0fa.jpeg

Check on the family kitty cat...

1996527276_EloisasRetreat_003(2).thumb.jpeg.18cb138f004a1f5b78f3c1715bb453fc.jpeg

Sit with friends and watch the family of deer outside the windows...

260150487_EloisasRetreat_005jpg.thumb.jpeg.4e2b32dc51ea281e55e075f523be6ec4.jpeg

Take a nap in the bedroom or wander into the kitchen...

1147418705_EloisasRetreat_008.thumb.jpeg.207e9c15f125ac8c3d276b1cd676d36c.jpeg

133643682_EloisasRetreat_010.thumb.jpeg.1a267e4f6998b34c3144aad42b07cb28.jpeg

Take a turn on the pottery wheel and create yourself a vase or two...

315676744_EloisasRetreat_011.thumb.jpeg.9b842a7871fe8c119959df10c3d0473a.jpeg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aramis/37/160/21

• Like 17

• 1 month later...

My furnishing is nowhere near as good as anyone's who has posted here so just the outside. I abandoned a seaside Vic about a month ago that had belonged to me for nearly a year and instantly regretted it. I got a couple of houseboats but then at 2AM SLT one day I packed up and left. Someone abandoned this in the early hours and it's perfect. ( Naff picture quality, apologies)

Snapshot_003 (2).png

Edited by Madonna666
I am a plum
  • Like 14

11 hours ago, Madonna666 said:

My furnishing is nowhere near as good as anyone's who has posted here so just the outside. I abandoned a seaside Vic about a month ago that had belonged to me for nearly a year and instantly regretted it. I got a couple of houseboats but then at 2AM SLT one day I packed up and left. Someone abandoned this in the early hours and it's perfect. ( Naff picture quality, apologies)

Snapshot_003 (2).png

Nicely laid out for a vic and want a fantastic parcel!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting in under the (self-imposed) wire - in anticipation of an "imminent" release, I upgraded an alt and went hunting for a Victorian to decorate. Eventually wound up with this one, backing onto a hill, overlooked from a distance by a log home at the rear. (I'll be releasing it when *ahem* the new modern houses appear on the Land Page.) Have done very little landscaping, just some shrubs to cover the driveway entrance and soften the frontage. Exterior/livingroom/kitchen/hallway. Bedroom and bathroom to follow.

I think I've discovered why there's no interior paint shell for the Doyle in the MP - at least in the living room the wall I've papered is slightly wonky - either it's thicker at one end than the other, or it's not oriented precisely 0/90/180/270. Also, the window frames are exactly level with the wall, unlike in the trad, log home and stilts I've decorated where the window and door frames extend slightly in front. 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 16

I have not decorated in a Linden home for a very long time. No inspiration. But I finally came around to decorate living room and kitchen. I have about 70 Li left. I do not bother so much with outdoor decorations, can not make it the same without snow, I think. The bonus is that I get more Li to use inside.

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have not decorated in a Linden home for a very long time. No inspiration. But I finally came around to decorate living room and kitchen. I have about 70 Li left. I do not bother so much with outdoor decorations, can not make it the same without snow, I think. The bonus is that I get more Li to use inside.

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Huge fan of the panelling and dark colours as most people know I always plump for that - I think ooo make the ceilings tintable though as a lot of interior work I do in RL (and SL) we like to make the ceiling and the woodwork / radiators / interior doors the same colour rather than as a trim 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Huge fan of the panelling and dark colours as most people know I always plump for that - I think ooo make the ceilings tintable though as a lot of interior work I do in RL (and SL) we like to make the ceiling and the woodwork / radiators / interior doors the same colour rather than as a trim 

I have actually thought about putting up some prims and find a wood texture. ;) It is not using up so many Li when set to convex hull and linked. I am sure I need only 2-3 prims, since one prim can be stretched for more than one room.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

Dark Christmas

love love looooooove the dark tones. do you use a wall shell mostly or place prims?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

love love looooooove the dark tones. do you use a wall shell mostly or place prims?

TY :)The wall colors have I tinted, it is not a wall shell, I played with the color picker from the control panel.

The living room paneling is Apple Fall Monterey in charcoal. The backsplash in the kitchen is from Atelier Burgundy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Marianne Little said:

TY :)The wall colors have I tinted, it is not a wall shell, I played with the color picker from the control panel.

The living room paneling is Apple Fall Monterey in charcoal. The backsplash in the kitchen is from Atelier Burgundy.

you have amazing decorating skills. love it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.