-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am so frustrated by the glued on terraces. I wanted to use a 1024, so I could get a pretty front, and I am so pleased with the front yard. On the other side of the house, I want to rip off the terrace and burn it. 😡 Perhaps I pull down the blinds and refuse to look out.

I know I don't like the dark textures so much, but my hate object 1 is the glued on terraces.

Bradbury - Newbrooke front yard

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

WOW! The outdoor landscaping is stunning, Marianne. I need to roam around the sims and take notes. I am really loving this theme but I am already ready to try a new house (I am using the Faraday now).

I'm doing something I can like on the backside of the house now. It is... almost right.

I really like the size of the houses and the rooms, both the 512s and 1024s with one story. I doubt I can fill one of the huge, two story houses with furniture. I would have to leave the garden empty, maybe use 10 Li in it.

So sad that not all houses has a door out to the garden. I would have tried one of the two story 512 houses if they had it.

I almost always decorate from the outside and in. Not the interior first, and the garden after.

• Like 5

On 3/15/2022 at 1:43 PM, Marianne Little said:

I am so frustrated by the glued on terraces. I wanted to use a 1024, so I could get a pretty front, and I am so pleased with the front yard. On the other side of the house, I want to rip off the terrace and burn it. 😡 Perhaps I pull down the blinds and refuse to look out.

I know I don't like the dark textures so much, but my hate object 1 is the glued on terraces.

Bradbury - Newbrooke front yard

This is so gorgeous! I hate to bombard people with 'where'd you get the...", but where did you get the square accents? 

• Like 2

Just now, Stella Carver said:

This is so gorgeous! I hate to bombard people with 'where'd you get the...", but where did you get the square accents? 

With the lights in? The solar stepping stones?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cb-Concrete-Gardening-Set-Fatpack/10577991

I am not sure if they are sold separate, maybe in her store.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Marianne Little I just saw your house in-world and I am suitably impressed. The backyard is a truly lovely living space.  

I am curious as to the source of the addition where your kitchen is located. Did you make that yourself?

image.thumb.png.83320bad2ce635dddc31ce79496573c3.png

Hi, I built it all inworld by a mesh wall kit. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Walls-System-Pack-Mesh-TEXTURE-ALL-FACES-FULL-PERMS/20407902

I got the doors and windows from AC creations, the Modern Glass Door and Mesh Window set V.1  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=ac+creations

But I was thinking that maybe I could have picked apart a Trompe Loeil build for doors and windows. I buy the builds when it is in Collabor 88, so I have some of them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

But I was thinking that maybe I could have picked apart a Trompe Loeil build for doors and windows. I buy the builds when it is in Collabor 88, so I have some of them.

Ha! I'm not the only one! Typically I've just pulled out kitchens, but I should see what else I can harvest!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The garden behind the house, with the glued on terrace hidden. I am happy with it, sort of. Still annoyed because it is hard to hide the terrace without going too high up.

Bellisseria Newbrooke - Blue hour

Bellisseria Newbrooke - Blue hour

So lovely, thank you for sharing!   And I really love that environment; may I ask what it is?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Conspiracy Cave is open.  Feel free to stop by anytime. We at The Cave are always available (not really)

Bring your mysteries and drop them in the tablet at the door.  We will tirelessly investigate any and all of them (I probably won't do more than read the notecards and smile)  No story is too outlandish.  We believe you and we will find the proof you need to be right in any argument (if we can't find the truth, we'll fabricate it for you)

ConsCave_008.jpg.1484696c06ecc3591191c600b35ccc1d.jpg

ConsCave_001.jpg.a6b72267db9afb93f40c1d14b63a7842.jpg

In our comfortable living room you can chat with like minded people while enjoying a snack from our vending machine or you can order out for delivery.

ConsCave_004.thumb.jpg.0d55cfebd9ffb059f4d8c6a446bc0b4d.jpg

As you can see, we are constantly listening to the airwaves to root out the latest government conspiracies to keep us in the dark.  The truth will be revealed.

ConsCave_005.thumb.jpg.74f8f2034c47649e78cf9448191db363.jpg

We are well stocked here at Conspiracy Cave.  When the lizard people finally reveal their plans to replace us all, we are prepared to fight back and survive.

ConsCave_002.jpg.598a95a41c23b726d0e7454d66648f9d.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 7

Ran out of room, so part 2 of Conspiracy Cave

We are staffed 24/7 to receive and investigate your mysteries (I have a real life, so maybe it will be staffed a couple hours a week)

ConsCave_006.thumb.jpg.e7820905d4a875dbe7d58598bd0ceb1f.jpg

We never sleep at Conspiracy Cave and spend our time researching and investigating.  (we have a cot for taking short naps)

ConsCave_007.thumb.jpg.f0580dbdecc8f06f8f4fcae5ca31f6cc.jpg

We are now mobile!  We can come to you and root out those ghost, aliens, or lizard people.  We can investigate your neighbors foul deeds and find the missing.

ConsCave_009.jpg.1312742ddd67b0b8edd248a141b70c1a.jpg

Come by Conspiracy Cave and share your truth.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atkins Depot/104/116/0

• Like 15
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

So lovely, thank you for sharing!   And I really love that environment; may I ask what it is?

I always mess around and try different windlights, so I am not 100% sure. I have an idea, and will try to find out what I started with when I log in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Ran out of room, so part 2 of Conspiracy Cave

We are staffed 24/7 to receive and investigate your mysteries (I have a real life, so maybe it will be staffed a couple hours a week)

ConsCave_006.thumb.jpg.e7820905d4a875dbe7d58598bd0ceb1f.jpg

We never sleep at Conspiracy Cave and spend our time researching and investigating.  (we have a cot for taking short naps)

ConsCave_007.thumb.jpg.f0580dbdecc8f06f8f4fcae5ca31f6cc.jpg

We are now mobile!  We can come to you and root out those ghost, aliens, or lizard people.  We can investigate your neighbors foul deeds and find the missing.

ConsCave_009.jpg.1312742ddd67b0b8edd248a141b70c1a.jpg

Come by Conspiracy Cave and share your truth.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atkins Depot/104/116/0

WHAT??  No free tin-foil hats?????????????

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.