-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The Vespertine kitchen looks very well there. It is sad that the creator did not make a modular version of it, or at least a mirrored version. I had to buy that lemonade pitcher too. ❤️

Thanks.
Yeah, it would be nice if the kitchen was made more versatile like that. At least they have a display inworld. I had made myself an attachment prim so I could measure how it fits in the space I have.  Who cares if I look silly with my pseudo-measuring tape out in public?  😂

measuretape_001.thumb.png.aa57be93206ed2d28ae711aacb1ee919.png

I asked myself if I needed another pitcher. Hey, it's Apple Fall so why not? :D

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

Thanks.
Yeah, it would be nice if the kitchen was made more versatile like that. At least they have a display inworld. I had made myself an attachment prim so I could measure how it fits in the space I have.  Who cares if I look silly with my pseudo-measuring tape out in public?  😂

measuretape_001.thumb.png.aa57be93206ed2d28ae711aacb1ee919.png

What a great idea!!!!  I am SOOOOO going to steal that!  You are brilliant!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I stole the idea of a wall in Wallover from the Marketplace. I stole the idea about the fireplace also, so I don't get all decoration ideas just from myself.

Prettier than mine too? Cost only 20 L. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BHD-Linden-Houseboat-Wallower-Interior-Walls/17519450

The bath looked better than I thought when I was done.

w_0088.jpg.370bc17010301c93cdf7fcd8ac275a05.jpg

w_006.jpg.69ba69d43c09c96256de3213d2ccdccb.jpg

w_0066.jpg.fac3744547ab45bcf9e01741606a09d5.jpg

w_008.jpg.ff1cfab9cb782c030f851dd0ba5bf1a6.jpg

w_011.jpg.0f9826694007e9a0da67330220a2d04a.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I stole the idea of a wall in Wallover from the Marketplace. I stole the idea about the fireplace also, so I don't get all decoration ideas just from myself.

Prettier than mine too? Cost only 20 L. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BHD-Linden-Houseboat-Wallower-Interior-Walls/17519450

Wow to everything but especially the wallpaper/paneling in the bedroom.  That is just stunning and unique; did you make that yourself?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

w_0088.jpg.370bc17010301c93cdf7fcd8ac275a05.jpg

w_006.jpg.69ba69d43c09c96256de3213d2ccdccb.jpg

w_008.jpg.ff1cfab9cb782c030f851dd0ba5bf1a6.jpg

w_011.jpg.0f9826694007e9a0da67330220a2d04a.jpg

The Wallower is my favorite houseboat style. And I have that interior wall add-on, too. You always inspire me with how you create individual rooms. Maybe you might steal ideas, but you create unique designs all your own. Now I'm going to steal some of your ideas. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Wow to everything but especially the wallpaper/paneling in the bedroom.  That is just stunning and unique; did you make that yourself?

It cost me as much as 1 L. 👍

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/lightwood-wallpaper-22/18354232

I have also started to upload free images, like those over the bed, from Unisplash.com. The page looks very legit, so I am sure I can do it without breaking rules.

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have also started to upload free images, like those over the bed, from Unisplash.com. The page looks very legit, so I am sure I can do it without breaking rules.

Lovely, thank you!  I added that store as a fave and I see they have other interesting textures for ! L.  I love Unsplash too and use it for various websites. 

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you for the info on the wallpaper - will be perfect for my beach house. And the free images from that site!

Hello Ladies & Fellas, may I ask any of you how you decorate your LH walls with texture wallpaper? Your homes are so beautiful/well decorated and I would love to be able to decorate my Houseboat with some pretty wallpapers. Confused on just how to add a texture such as wallpaper. :0)

Edited by reneetink022

1 hour ago, reneetink022 said:

Hello Ladies & Fellas, may I ask any of you how you decorate your LH walls with texture wallpaper? Your homes are so beautiful/well decorated and I would love to be able to decorate my Houseboat with some pretty wallpapers. Confused on just how to add a texture such as wallpaper. :0)

With the Victorian homes, you can paint them any color you wish via the home controller. All the other homes are limited to the designated color pallet, also selected via the controller.  In order to paint the walls anything that the controller doesn't allow, you have to create or buy interior wall add-ons. 

Also note that for many of the home styles, the controller will paint all walls in the home the same color.  So, for those homes, in order to get different colors in different rooms, you'll also need an add-on.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Oh, sweet!  I love that windlight too; may I ask what it is?

It is Jay BattleScars  - PREMIUM - CLOUDS - ILLINOIS 10. It is available on the Markerplace 🙂 I love this creator's windlights. They are gorgeous and worth the lindens.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thanks!  Would you believe I never knew you could buy windlights??

I did not know you could until I saw one of his videos on Flickr. I guess LL newest beta viewer is trying to make it easier for residents to buy/trade their windlights.

Edited by Mercedes Avon

10 hours ago, reneetink022 said:

LittleMe Jewell, thank you so much for explaining this I was driving myself nuts. I do understand now and I cant thank you enuff-no more headaches..

This is a very old tutorial I made where I make walls with prims, upload them to my computer and join them in Blender so they become one object that's 1 Li when uploaded.

But to make an accent wall, a fond wall, you only need one prim, stretch it to fit the wall, and texture it.

• Like 1

So many ideas and not so many prims, I had this specific idea for this trailer but prims hit me! it such creativity killer! i thought i can pull it off but I couldn't, most of the items i needed are from backbone and haike and they're known for high land impact sadly, so I've decided to abandoned this place and start over with this 80's theme on a mainland with this lovely house from the latest HAIKEI gacha.

If anyone interested in the location let me know, everyone is welcome to visit:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wood/88/64/22

*this post sponsored by the "This" word 😛

snapshot_5843.jpg

snapshot_5844.jpg

snapshot_5845.jpg

HAI2.jpg

• Like 10

It has taken me (Lyrical) months to actually fully switch and settle into my new account as well as getting around to finding ideas of how to decorate the front and back garden of our cabin. I've only gotten started, but I'm just glad it is finally a beginning. Very small beginning, but a beginning none the less! (Sorry for the not so great photo.)

Daffy Photo_078.png

Edited by Dafadilia
  • Like 8

I abandoned my log home which I had for few weeks and took camper instead. The nature in camper regions is quite nice looking. I might keep this one until the stilt homes are released.
(All images here are raw ones with region default Windlight.)

2020-07-24_Camper_1.thumb.jpg.27ec0c9810dab6ae3e03d997aef69232.jpg

Outdoor kitchenette to make food.2020-07-24_Camper_2.thumb.jpg.da63e2bc7bc14e02a22528869a75a7af.jpg

Night view
2020-07-24_Camper_3.thumb.jpg.0aca66be522873058aedf3bf8e574ed2.jpg

There is small Linden water pond nearby.
2020-07-24_Camper_4.thumb.jpg.34d2be50f4cce5e013aa5ac1c5e59704.jpg

After the pond fun it's good to have shower to clean up.
2020-07-24_Camper_5.thumb.jpg.c4f82da4a9147a9c599ede9e22c6c5d0.jpg

• Like 12