-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

4 hours ago, Elena Core said:

That is such a great view, I absolutely love that spot, and the new color you've used mixed with the sunflowers, so you!

My house looks like a yummy dessert now! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

Oh wow! That is really cool! I can't wait to try it, too 🙂

• Like 2

I rearranged the former bathroom, that I had build upstairs in my houseboat. Its now more of a bedroom with a bathtub, because I wasn't satisfied with my attempts of building a seperate bedroom downstairs.

Snapshot_101.png

Snapshot_102.png

• Like 18

My Vic is on a standalone island in Bartlesmoor, a peaceful and serene little island with great sunsets. that are now even more spectacular with the use of EEP. 

This time I managed to save a few prims for the garden....not an easy thing to do :)

BartlesmoorM1_001.png

BartlesmoorMC1_001.png

BartlesmoorMD2_001.png

BartlesmoorMG1HR_001.png

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Very nice home.  I love the artwork by the desk.  Is it you in another life? ;)

Thank you :) 

I wish I had lived in that era, this is from the 30's

Painter is Istvan Nador,
Lady in a golden silk kimono, 1932

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Finally I got a camper with nice open view to the sea. This is sunrise. ☀️ 🙂
There is even boat rez zone only 110 meters away. I guess this will be a keeper until the stilt homes are released:

2020-08-09_Camper-at-Carcossa.thumb.jpg.fba8bb04b7ec3ad2d8eaffa8b5effc4e.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

What a view @Chloe Dolores!!!! Did you place the little bench or is it a Mole one? 

That is something I made from a full perm mesh, I like to mix up other's stuff with my own :) I love this place - I do have the big boat in the far horizon but does not bother me view wise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

That is something I made from a full perm mesh, I like to mix up other's stuff with my own :) I love this place - I do have the big boat in the far horizon but does not bother me view wise. 

It's super cute!

• Thanks 2

When you had planned a great evening in the pool with your friends, but the weather decides that it is time for the Great Flood to begin... So you decide to start working on your Traditional...

UpperRoomwinchester August2020.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
Wrong pic
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Elena Core said:

When you had planned a great evening in the pool with your friends, but the weather decides that it is time for the Great Flood to begin... So you decide to start working on your Traditional...

UpperRoomwinchester August2020.PNG

Looks like you have cute company to help you decorate!

• Like 1