Jump to content

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

Quote

I used the addon by @Blush Bravin for without that the Evening Star is just a big empty space, much to high and with no seperate places for living, sleeping, cooking, bathig - rather like the OLD Linden homes. The bed fits nicely on it's platform but I had no real use for the tiny closet to the left so I put this boatshaped cupboard in front.

 

@Leora Jacobus Omg that is soooo cuuuuttteeee!!!!! I have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing several add-ons just so I can have them when I'm ready to change up my Houseboat! 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

Beautiful Marianne, it has never looked better!

Things I put down are restless - they do not stay long before I pick them up. I found out that the add-on to the right was too big, and are working on a slightly smaller one. The front against the road will look mostly the same.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Things I put down are restless - they do not stay long before I pick them up. I found out that the add-on to the right was too big, and are working on a slightly smaller one. The front against the road will look mostly the same.

 

I can’t wait to see it finished.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure if I should post more because people want to buy what I make, and are sad because I do not have a store.

This "sell things I make" is such a big and fearful thing for me. I think I would be so anxious that I would quit SL or make another avatar and another life.

Edit: I removed the images. I should not post when I am feeling like this.

 

 

Edited by Marianne Little
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

 

I am not sure if I should post more because people want to buy what I make, and are sad because I do not have a store.

This "sell things I make" is such a big and fearful thing for me. I think I would be so anxious that I would quit SL or make another avatar and another life.

 

 

You could create an Alt and sell under them, that way we'd never know!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You could create an Alt and sell under them, that way we'd never know!

And have the alt only use MP, never log in, bc I am just as anxious under another name? I get a knot in my stomach, thinking about interacting professionally.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

And have the alt only use MP, never log in, bc I am just as anxious under another name? I get a knot in my stomach, thinking about interacting professionally.

Then, be unprofessional! Set our expectations low.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(deleted because I think I was oversharing medical history in a difficult moment)

Please do not quote, I am going to regret posting this.

So the question is... how do you (All) feel about me showing off things I will not sell you?

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Marianne, I am sure everyone loves what you make. Even just to look at and get inspired. No need to feel bad because you don't want to sell it. So keep posting ♥

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So the question is... how do you (All) feel about me showing off things I will not sell you?

I'm ok with it. You don't HAVE to tell us that you "won't sell to us"! Have you considered selling only to individuals you know, direct sale (no MP, etc.)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Marianne, I am sure everyone loves what you make. Even just to look at and get inspired. No need to feel bad because you don't want to sell it. So keep posting ♥

I for one would love to see please x Just added a garden to mine

Garden4.jpg

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...