Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

Gingir Ghoststar
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, GinaFreumann said:

I've hesitated to join the Bellisseria Community group because it says its for members of Bellissaria continent of Linden homes.  Would I be party crashing if I joined it?

You are more than welcome!  You’ll find lots of nice helpful ppl there to welcome you whether you live in Bellisseria or not 😊 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I've hesitated to join the Bellisseria Community group because it says its for members of Bellissaria continent of Linden homes.  Would I be party crashing if I joined it?

We're open to everyone, not just homeowners. There are not nearly enough homes in Bellisseria to have a restricted group, and even if the houses were all finished, we would still welcome visitors to Bellisseria. We also don't care whether the resident is premium or basic. Anyone is welcome to join in and be a part of the community. We look forward to seeing you around Bellisseria. *Just watch out for the Squirrel, she tends to be a bit grabby when it comes to treats.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 5/15/2019 at 9:09 PM, kelii Beaumont said:

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)
go check it out!  Fox-Chase Village
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Chase/221/162/36

Snapshot_054.png

Quick visit today....will be back.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

Nope, by all means join the party..   i'd recommend both Community and Citizens..  both are welcoming for both current and future property owners...  Conversations tend to move from one to the other and chat volume is high in both...  also each group posts some nice freebies in Group Notices that can't  really be shared between groups because of Notice posting privileges and transfer rights...

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Script Alchemi said:

We're open to everyone, not just homeowners. There are not nearly enough homes in Bellisseria to have a restricted group, and even if the houses were all finished, we would still welcome visitors to Bellisseria. We also don't care whether the resident is premium or basic. Anyone is welcome to join in and be a part of the community. We look forward to seeing you around Bellisseria. *Just watch out for the Squirrel, she tends to be a bit grabby when it comes to treats.

Thank you, BJoyful, Script  and fairlyprincess for the warm welcome!    I look forward to meandering around all our beautiful spaces, & promise not to drool on ya  😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GinaFreumann said:

I look forward to meandering around all our beautiful spaces, & promise not to drool on ya  😄

No worries!  We're ALL washable  😉  We will enjoy sharing all the amazing places and look forward to finding out what YOU find and share with us! 

We have the most fun I've ever enjoyed in SL here and this continent isn't even finished.  New surprises are discovered every day ♥  The amazing team of Moles and Lindens have awed us daily as we watch the process of creating a brand new Continent 😲 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else noticed this new Bellisseria group -- which is not yet open for joining - but I'm guessing it is going to be related to the Fairgrounds' events in the future.  It was created by Squeaky Mole and Patch is also shown in the member list.   Might just be something to keep an eye on.

image.png.d259d82ebb22ddbf2033a2cc27eab8c8.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I see a half dozen new Bellisseria groups that weren't in Search yesterday. People are going to town with the new group limits. lol

Yeah, with the new group limits I now have room for some of the Bellisseria groups. Found the new Event one while searching to see what I might want to join.

27 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I see a half dozen new Bellisseria groups that weren't in Search yesterday. People are going to town with the new group limits. lol

WTF is the Bellisseria Regulatory Commission? And I see a Bellisseria Department of Transportation group that is calling itself official. 

I hate these goofy groups. I know they mean nothing, but it doesn't stop them from prancing around Bellisseria as if they have some sort of authority over anything.  

And WHY doesn't my group show up in search? Yes, it's an adult group, but I'm seeing the Bellisseria BDSM group come up in search...

grumbles and shakes a stick

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

WTF is the Bellisseria Regulatory Commission? And I see a Bellisseria Department of Transportation group that is calling itself official. 

I hate these goofy groups. I know they mean nothing, but it doesn't stop them from prancing around Bellisseria as if they have some sort of authority over anything.  

And WHY doesn't my group show up in search? Yes, it's an adult group, but I'm seeing the Bellisseria BDSM group come up in search...

At least the Regulatory Commission says 'unofficial'.  The Dept. of Transportation should not be claiming 'Official' since not everyone knows that it is definitely NOT official unless created by a Linden or Mole - lots of knew folks likely don't know that.  

I'd put in a ticket for your group.  It doesn't even show if the full name is typed in.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Still shows up... make sure you have your search set to adult content too or it likely gets filtered out

65b49311289337375e16ffb10d343d86.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Still shows up... make sure you have your search set to adult content too or it likely gets filtered out

65b49311289337375e16ffb10d343d86.png

My everything is set to adult... lol. The Bellisseria BDSM adult group shows up in my search... It's something else that's preventing it from showing in web search. 

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Well, how strange is that? You're able to see it in web search when you just do a general search?

Using Firestorm, I search "bellisseria" and use the "groups" tab at the TOP to filter (so I see it on one of the grey tabs). However, if I leave it on the white "websearch" page, then nope, it's not there. I do have "A" checked, and I see the other adult Bellisseria group on the websearch page. 

Now I'm going to have to play with this, because I want to solve the mystery. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.