The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

• 2 weeks later...

The colors and decoration of The Derby were created for the holidays, the official SL viewer has new settings that provide even more aesthetic pleasure and many possibilities for photo adjustments.
The house is open for visits, and everyone is welcome, there is also a gift that you can pick up in the entrance room, come in and feel free to enjoy the atmosphere. Use the advanced light settings for a more complete view, and if it's nighttime, even better, complete your tour by going to the garden.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/20/223/33

thederbyNATAL23_011a.thumb.jpg.d021fb76739d9ec89065ec75e7f1c2f5.jpg

thederbyNATAL23_013a.thumb.jpg.cc88ff720fde7ab69f5b29a10c0e8ed0.jpg

thederbyNATAL23_002a.thumb.jpg.1d70b0128e8feb5c9a31ab746d9ed957.jpg

• Like 10

Since day one of the Ranch homes I've been waiting patiently for the railway tracks to arrive at the Ranch area. That happened last week, and at the same time the Mediterranians were released. So I finally had the opportunity to move and found the perfect spot right next to the railway tracks... 😍

new ranch home elfi's dream smaller.png

• Like 21

A lot of people want water, lots of water. This is the view from my backyard in the Chalet region. Sure, chalet's are not everyones cup of tea but look at it!. It just goes on & on, I can sail forever plus I see others sailing past. Unbelievably, there are empty homes along the river. If you want water, like messing about on boats then take a look. You might actually come to like a chalet after all :)

Snapshot_013.png

• Like 24

On 12/24/2023 at 10:32 PM, Elfi Stoker said:

Since day one of the Ranch homes I've been waiting patiently for the railway tracks to arrive at the Ranch area. That happened last week, and at the same time the Mediterranians were released. So I finally had the opportunity to move and found the perfect spot right next to the railway tracks... 😍

new ranch home elfi's dream smaller.png

Wow!  I really like your landscaping. Great location too. Amazing!

• Like 5

On 12/29/2023 at 11:24 PM, Tamara Adored said:

A lot of people want water, lots of water. This is the view from my backyard in the Chalet region. Sure, chalet's are not everyones cup of tea but look at it!. It just goes on & on, I can sail forever plus I see others sailing past. Unbelievably, there are empty homes along the river. If you want water, like messing about on boats then take a look. You might actually come to like a chalet after all :)

Snapshot_013.png

I spent a couple of days 'hiking' along the side of the river, and I have been amazed how many water-side homes are vacant. I started checking to be sure that they weren't simply empty of furniture.
Like you @Tamara Adored , I found a lovely spot which backs onto the water and for added convenience is within walking distance of a 'boat-slip' rez spot.
I can only think that the demo region I saw some time ago completely undersold the feel of the completed region, and that maybe the styles of home available are unfamiliar to non-europeans, so don't give those emotional attachment vibes residents need to feel at home.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I spent a couple of days 'hiking' along the side of the river, and I have been amazed how many water-side homes are vacant. I started checking to be sure that they weren't simply empty of furniture.
Like you @Tamara Adored , I found a lovely spot which backs onto the water and for added convenience is within walking distance of a 'boat-slip' rez spot.
I can only think that the demo region I saw some time ago completely undersold the feel of the completed region, and that maybe the styles of home available are unfamiliar to non-europeans, so don't give those emotional attachment vibes residents need to feel at home.

I agree that the demo region can’t give you the feel of the area. I have river on two sides, a park on one & a neighbour on the other. They have nicely planted along the side so it’s very private. Bonus points for me not having to use LI on lots of trees. Inside is very much like most LH so you can decorate how you like. At first look I disregarded them but after having a good look around, I just love it.  Thanks must go to the people running the recent train trips around the area. They showed me an area I hadn’t really considered before. 

• Like 4

I've been trying to decorate my new Mediterranean home in between holiday gatherings and activities, and while I still have more to do, I am pretty close to getting it there just in time to celebrate NYE at my favorite music joint this fine evening.  Happy New Year,  everyone!

Out with the old, in with the new...

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the Amberbrooke model in the Fantasy continent. I surprised myself in how much I have enjoyed being here.
The woodwork detailing in these models really appealed to me, and the shape of the windows. If I stay I would love to find some ceiling roses.
I really appreciate having the 'stucco?' style for the exterior, as it makes a nice change.

This hop came after what felt like a 'perfect' stilt on water home which had a clear ocean view on the edge of sim, and for that lot I couldn't make myself decorate beyond a few pieces, my brain has a will of its own!

Amberbrooke_001.jpg

Amberbrooke_029.jpg

Amberbrooke_017.jpg

Amberbrooke_014.jpg

Amberbrooke_035.jpg

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 16