What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh, whenever someone states that they're done and not reading or returning, you know for sure that they're reading and returning. When I want to flounce, I just do it.

I actually don't think it's a troll. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Oh, whenever someone states that they're done and not reading or returning, you know for sure that they're reading and returning. When I want to flounce, I just do it.

well if it's not a troll, then perhaps we've been rather harsh with an individual who's ducks are not quite in a row?

20 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:
24 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

well if it's not a troll, then perhaps we've been rather harsh with an individual who's ducks are not quite in a row?

I think Amina's got it.  Our comments have been a bit over the top sometimes but generally on target, not harsh.  As I said earlier, I think there are serious problems here, not just trolling.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I think Amina's got it.  Our comments have been a bit over the top sometimes but generally on target, not harsh.  As I said earlier, I think there are serious problems here, not just trolling.

He's clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic but he still appears to be motivated largely by entitlement-induced rage. The clear lack of respect for consent is sinister, as is the off-forum harassment. 

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Now if I only had a foolproof way to flatten a warped record. Came from Japan “opened” but too warped to play one disk.

My old turnable has a removable rubber mat, under which is a smooth aluminum surface. I've flattened a few warped records by sticking the label area and rim to the turntable with double sided carpet tape. Record cutting machines hold the vinyl blank flat with atmospheric pressure by sucking out the air under the disc. I have a vacuum pump and the tools to make that work, but there's nothing left in my record collection worth the effort.

• Like 1

Evenios, have you been to Gor? I think you'll really like it there. They're your kind of people. Don't listen to them if they're rude or anything, they have their own culture and they're basically foreigners with ways different to our own. It just means they like your attitude and you should keep doing it. Remember there are a lot of Gor sims, so make sure you visit all of them and stay in each one for ages so you can really get a feel for it and express yourself fully. Also, if you want to attract all the most truly, genuinely submissive women there, then wear some thonged men's swimwear. Sounds mad, I know, but it's a secret dress code over there and it signals that you're a real, true Dominant who really knows what he's doing. Don't pay any attention if anyone objects, it's all part of the test. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Evenios, have you been to Gor? I think you'll really like it there. They're your kind of people. Don't listen to them if they're rude or anything, they have their own culture and they're basically foreigners with ways different to our own. It just means they like your attitude and you should keep doing it. Remember there are a lot of Gor sims, so make sure you visit all of them and stay in each one for ages so you can really get a feel for it and express yourself fully. Also, if you want to attract all the most truly, genuinely submissive women there, then wear some thonged men's swimwear. Sounds mad, I know, but it's a secret dress code over there and it signals that you're a real, true Dominant who really knows what he's doing. Don't pay any attention if anyone objects, it's all part of the test. Good luck.

i hint /sarcasm.

Gor is horrible lol.

6 minutes ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

i hint /sarcasm.

Gor is horrible lol.

Not at all. Gor is a great place. It's full of people just like you, who really understand your outlook and how hard things are for you and how unfairly everyone treats you. You should definitely go. I know the thong thing sounds weird, but it's based on John Norman's ancient philosophy that a true man can withstand anything. He fears nothing, is truly secure in himself and his masculinity can never be compromised, no matter what. In fact, you actually get extra points if you have budgies or hearts on it for that reason. Seriously, find yourself a lovely My Little Pony swimming thong and go explore the Counter Earth. They'll love you.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

My old turnable has a removable rubber mat, under which is a smooth aluminum surface. I've flattened a few warped records by sticking the label area and rim to the turntable with double sided carpet tape. Record cutting machines hold the vinyl blank flat with atmospheric pressure by sucking out the air under the disc. I have a vacuum pump and the tools to make that work, but there's nothing left in my record collection worth the effort.

This turned out to be the only vinyl released by my favorite Japanese Rock group, L’arc~en~ciel, one of my favorite albums, on colored vinyl. Maybe with the resurgence of vinyl, they will release more.

16 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I know the thong thing sounds weird, but it's based on John Norman's ancient philosophy that a true man can withstand anything. He fears nothing, is truly secure in himself and his masculinity can never be compromised, no matter what.

My first avatar wore a loincloth mostly. 

11 minutes ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

I should have just not posted any of my pet peeves in the forums in the first place

Ivy even though i think you pulled a B(tch ass move on you.  I should have never pesonally contacted you in the first place. and the moment you imd me in world today i should have said i had nothing more to say to you and blocked you.  I will not bother you again because you clearly...clearly are someone i do not want to waste any more time with.

and with that i log out of these forums for good.  You people are horrible.

Bottom line is you ask for our pet peeves and then when you dont agree with them you personally attack us for it...and then you wonder why we dont want to listen to a word you have to say.

It was my mistake to try to listen to anything you had to say. but i did so because i wanted to try to see past things.  but i was wrong.

MUTE is your friend.  Good riddence.

Who are you addressing? Otherwise, we have no clue. Thanks again for your great rant earlier!

14 minutes ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

Bottom line is you ask for our pet peeves and then when you dont agree with them you personally attack us for it...and then you wonder why we dont want to listen to a word you have to say.

Sybil? Is that you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.