IvyLarae

What are some of your pet peeves?

1 hour ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

Ivy even though i think you pulled a B(tch ass move on you.  I should have never pesonally contacted you in the first place. and the moment you imd me in world today i should have said i had nothing more to say to you and blocked you.  I will not bother you again because you clearly...clearly are someone i do not want to waste any more time with.

I appreciate you being willing to admit when you are wrong. I will admit my jabs about the MP sex dolls was immature and uncalled for, I have a bit of a harsh and crude sense of humor and sometimes to do I cross the line with it and that time i have no problem admitting when I was wrong and I was. I also appreciate your honesty in you telling me that the person that had contacted me directly was also you.

On another note however, people post their pet peeves here knowing the odds of the reactions may be mixed and often not what they want to see. Hell I've posted some of mine several times on here knowing that I may get hate for them. 

3 hours ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

Ivy please keep these fools in line ok? thanks!

Though I do ask people to be respectful I cannot however control what they say, nor can I delete comments that I feel have crossed the line

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I miss Phil.

You know, before the price gouging announcement today, I didn't miss Phil. Now, since the announcement, I do. :S

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You know, before the price gouging announcement today, I didn't miss Phil. Now, since the announcement, I do. :S

Wait what happened to Phil?

41 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:

Like Rolig said, he flounced gracefully when his premium ran out. Not sure how you missed that when he tended to mention it almost every other post. lol 

I am teasing. I probably would have missed it, too, if he hadn't told me directly. 

6 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

next you'll be telling him to join an incel support group....

Don't think I need to...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IvyLarae said:

He posted this in Jan and unless he came back as an alt and has stayed away from the forums, he kept his word:

image.thumb.png.fb1f97dce44f2d4d4b801dd3e3ad179a.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I missed it, what changed re:prices?

*Edit* Never mind, found the blog post. Seems like people will complain about anything.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

LAB

Linden Lab

LL_Logo_256x256.jpg

Notice the lack of an s anywhere in the name?  That's because it is singular.  There can be only one and all that.

That's my pet peeve of the day.  Thank you for listening.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

LAB

Linden Lab

LL_Logo_256x256.jpg

Notice the lack of an s anywhere in the name?  That's because it is singular.  There can be only one and all that.

That's my pet peeve of the day.  Thank you for listening.

I wonder if it a regional thing? Like those that say Wal-Marts & JC Pennys and you can't convince them otherwise to drop the S's.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I wonder if it a regional thing? Like those that say Wal-Marts & JC Pennys and you can't convince them otherwise to drop the S's.

I knew someone who pronounced it “Jacques See Pennyai”.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I knew someone who pronounced it “Jacques See Pennyai”.

And Target was Tarzshay?

1 hour ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I've never heard either one, so if it's a regional thing, it's not in my region or any one I have traveled to.  Or I am not paying attention. But yeah, the Linden Labs thing drives me nuts.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

I've never heard either one, so if it's a regional thing, it's not in my region or any one I have traveled to.  Or I am not paying attention. But yeah, the Linden Labs thing drives me nuts.

Not as much nuts as when people say "Lindens," meaning LInden Dollars: "Free Lindens for Lap-Dance Contest!" Yep, real thread title to which I replied: "I'm not so sure Patch or Dakota or any of the Lindens would appreciate being pimped out, but I'll ask Grumpity to confirm that."

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

"Free Lindens for Lap-Dance Contest!"

The Lindens are not allowed to go to things like Lap-Dance contests.  They should be free to go if they chose.  Free the Lindens!  Let them go to a Lap Dance Contest!

Makes sense to me ....

• Haha 3

People who get upset that I post too much on the forums and IM me in world on an alt to complain about it.

😂

• Haha 2

The First Rule of Holes:

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I..I.. what is happening in here? Anyone have a tl;dr summary?

Too much trouble. It's all on instant replay, though.  Pick any recent page.  They're all the same. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, EveniosReturns38 said:

Enjoy your bickering over opinions that you dont agree with.  I got better things to do.

After those two monster posts .. 

seh6p.gif

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I..I.. what is happening in here? Anyone have a tl;dr summary?

"Everyone treats me like a jerk."
Maybe it's because you're a jerk?
<proceeds to be a jerk in order to prove they are not a jerk>

I quit reading him after post #2 and muted him yesterday but I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that nothing changed with the later posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

This is why I rarely offer an olive branch any more. Ninety-nine times out of one hundred I draw back a nub. 

*sighs, shakes head sadly and walks away*

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

• Like 2