Second Life...Second...WIFE??

yedrick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I asked my SL wife to move in with me RL. She is from Japan in RL. She flew over tp Europe and we agreed she would be my RL wife and live at my house, rent free, in the spare room for now (not married in the eyes of the state due to tax reasons).

So she arrives. And then says she cannot consumate the marriage as she is very shy, but I am allowed to kiss her feet in pantyhose. So Ok, I do that - better than nothing.

But since Friday she's been alone in the spare room playing SL and hasn't come out to make me breakfast or speak to me or offer me her feet, and I think she is talking to another SL man who wants her for his SL wife. And he is nothing but a scum and a rogue so I want her off the game ASAP. Can anyone advise me on how best to stop this? Can Linden Lab also act to stop this scum from talking to my SL/RL Japanese wife?

• Haha 10
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, yedrick said:

So I asked my SL wife to move in with me RL. She is from Japan in RL. She flew over tp Europe and we agreed she would be my RL wife and live at my house, rent free, in the spare room for now (not married in the eyes of the state due to tax reasons).

So she arrives. And then says she cannot consumate the marriage as she is very shy, but I am allowed to kiss her feet in pantyhose. So Ok, I do that - better than nothing.

But since Friday she's been alone in the spare room playing SL and hasn't come out to make me breakfast or speak to me or offer me her feet, and I think she is talking to another SL man who wants her for his SL wife. And he is nothing but a scum and a rogue so I want her off the game ASAP. Can anyone advise me on how best to stop this? Can Linden Lab also act to stop this scum from talking to my SL/RL Japanese wife?

I'm having a hard time believing this is serious, but just on the off chance: 

No LL is not going to get involved with stopping her from either logging in to SL, or from talking with whomever she wishes to.

How much serious discussion did the two of you have about what it meant for her to move to the other side of the world and to be your RL wife? And when are you planning the RL wedding?  Was her making you breakfast part of the deal agreed upon? 

I'm just curious, first, as to whether you have been interacting with her inworld since she arrived, as it sounds like that's where she's the most comfortable right now, and second, how much effort have you put into introducing her to your country, your town, your RL, your friends, etc.  Are there cultural differences that will need to be explained and discussed?  

• Like 1

Moving to an alien country is a big deal i would not be surprised if your SL/RL partner is very scared of her new surroundings and wondering if she made a huge mistake uprooting her life and is using SL as a safe space
Have you made any effort introducing her to your family/friends/country or was it go straight to your home and expect to have breakfast made for you. maybe it was a mistake for you two to take things RL if you are going to be controlling over your partners interactions in SL

• Like 1

She's not your wife she's using you to stay in your country. People like that are called Travelers you should know that in the dating world. Your story sounds like one I've heard a hundred times, doesn't necessarily have to be from a internet relationship. My advice to you is cut ties with her and move on with your life.

Plus if you do plan on getting married you should have a prenup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yep, Joffrey was better. Odd how someone creates an account just to post some nonsense.

That story has literally been around since sl started, btw, and was originally ripped off from somewhere else (IRC, I believe)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yedrick said:

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

perhaps the catalogue has a returns policy, something along the lines of satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, or perhaps free returns within 30 days, or you might just find you need to pay the shipping cost. Check the small print in case it needs to be in un-used condition and with original packaging

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.