Dakota Linden

Friendly Reminder - Post Locations

Greetings!

Just a friendly reminder to be careful when creating new posts and threads.  

The Your Avatar section should be used for discussions about Second Life Avatars. 

If you are looking for a specific avatar, style, or item, please post to the Wanted section

If you are seeking someone who can help you make an Avatar, please post to the Inworld Employment section.

If you seek help with creating your own content, please post in one of the Creation sub-forums.

Thank you all!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

On 9/1/2018 at 3:32 AM, Talligurl said:

When I saw the title  i thought you wanted  us to tell  where the pictures we post were taken.

Bonjour, Madame Talligurl !

I remember you from last year. Alas, I have been absent for a year because I get busy with my studies. How are you on this very fine day? Do you remember me?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte said:

Bonjour, Madame Talligurl !

I remember you from last year. Alas, I have been absent for a year because I get busy with my studies. How are you on this very fine day? Do you remember me?

Of course I remember, I missed you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Of course I remember, I missed you.

I’m surprised that you’re still here after one year had passed. I may have remembered you, but hopefully, I remember the other people. Alas, I do not think they’re still around in this website anymore, for the people that I usually end up meeting end up becoming active less than a year later.

I still go online, but they’re different places. The site I go online the most often is Discord. I’m not sure if you’ve heard of Discord, but I’ll explain it to you. It’s an application where you can create servers to talk with your friends. It isn’t used among gamers, but I’m not a gamer. I only use it to hang out with my friends. I can send you the link and invite you to my Discord server if you have the time. I expect you to be very active.

I was in the "your avatar" section when I posted.  Was there something else I was supposed to change?  I don't post often so I'm curious as to what I may have missed.  Thanks!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaphneDoodles said:

I was in the "your avatar" section when I posted.  Was there something else I was supposed to change?  I don't post often so I'm curious as to what I may have missed.  Thanks!

if it was about your hair question, you are asking for items, not discussing, as said in the little list:

On 8/29/2018 at 4:47 PM, Dakota Linden said:

If you are looking for a specific avatar, style, or item, please post to the Wanted section 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 7:47 AM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings!

Just a friendly reminder to be careful when creating new posts and threads.  

The Your Avatar section should be used for discussions about Second Life Avatars. 

If you are seeking someone who can help you make an Avatar, please post to the Inworld Employment section.

If you seek help with creating your own content, please post in one of the Creation sub-forums.

Thank you all!

Hey guys... I this is fairly clear. ;)

• Like 1

You could also add this one to the list:

If you want to engage in a personal dialogue with someone who has previously posted in the topic and the only connection of your post to the original thread is that it's taking place in the same universe, consider doing that in private messaging.

• Like 1

regarding social media Second Life posting; I see all of the post or lots of them. At times, may not be able to "Like" as "Avatar Cafekan"  I am Avatar Cafekan to the Second Life network and community and I am doing my best express my self as such.   The more members can see and understand the bigger purpose than well, you get the point. 

Second Life our one single relationship.  

• Like 1