Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Female Winslet said:

Very intriguing and all sounds very positive. Yay!

Yeah should be amazing when it finally opens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2019 at 10:57 PM, Shudo said:

Might be the landscaping for the trailers park --

I did an overlay of an earlier image of the SSP84 BooFae trailers onto the landscaping and they fit together like a glove.

HoneyBooFaeOverlay.png.8ddcc28ef953820556fc02282d1ad268.png

Edited by Lukas Thetan
fixed typo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lukas Thetan said:

I did an overlay of an earlier image of the SSP84 BooFae trailers onto the landscaping and they fit together like a glove.

HoneyBooFaeOverlay.png.8ddcc28ef953820556fc02282d1ad268.png

I was wondering about that!  :D.    Glad you have lots of sleuthing time on your hands; I have been redoing my store and moving up to the ether to escape the new BREEDABLE enhanced framerates. All done. Whew.   

One or two weeks to go now.   I know you are excited. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I was wondering about that!  :D.    Glad you have lots of sleuthing time on your hands; I have been redoing my store and moving up to the ether to escape the new BREEDABLE enhanced framerates. All done. Whew.   

One or two weeks to go now.   I know you are excited. 

 

 

I wish we will have it now, and not in months. But it's Easter soon. LL isn't going to open it so soon before Easter or in the Easter week itself? I don't know about Americans, they aren't taking so much time off work in Easter as Scandinavians do? So they will not have enough personnel in place to handle an opening of SSP?

And I set off time for the last GoT season, so if they decide to open the new homes on April 14, that will be a busy day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I wish we will have it now, and not in months. But it's Easter soon. LL isn't going to open it so soon before Easter or in the Easter week itself? I don't know about Americans, they aren't taking so much time off work in Easter as Scandinavians do? So they will not have enough personnel in place to handle an opening of SSP?

And I set off time for the last GoT season, so if they decide to open the new homes on April 14, that will be a busy day.

I think we will see the new Linden Homes website open first (under development) so everyone can a get a place on the new SSP continent. Probably within the next few weeks. That will take some time and then the new SSP continent will open. I'll be surprised if the lab rushes this as it's a massive project. It would be a great Easter treat though if it did open soon. 

I was one of the first to spot the new SSP regions arrive on the grid back in mid August 2018. It started with 80 regions then went up to 384 regions in late September 2018 then just recently the lab added a ton more SSP regions south of Sansara. It's been good to see the new Linden Homes preview at the Home & Garden Expo 2019. 

I would imagine this will done in two phrases or even more...

  • New Linden Homes website launch (within the next week or so)
  • Open the first half of the new SSP continent regions (mid April - late May 2019)
  • Open the second half before the summer
  • Newer additions to added before the end of 2019 

The lab have said this week it's the new continent will get much bigger before the end of the year. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shortly after the Home and Garden Fair with the Linden Preview opened I guessed that the first phase of the Linden Homes would open right after the Home and Garden Fair closed. I still think that's the target. It closes tomorrow. I really believe that we'll see a launch by Thursday of this week or for sure by Thursday of the next week. Easter is April 21st. I am pretty sure I'll be hiding eggs on my new Linden home's lawn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I was one of the first to spot the new SSP regions arrive on the grid back in mid August 2018. It started with 80 regions then went up to 384 regions in late September 2018 then just recently the lab added a ton more SSP regions south of Sansara.

I'm pretty sure it isn't "a ton more", but instead a simple copy of the original ones.  My guess is that the regions were also left in the original location so the Moles could continue to work in a location that contained the entire original setup, but that the original ones will eventually go away after everything is completed elsewhere.

 

4 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I think we will see the new Linden Homes website open first (under development) so everyone can a get a place on the new SSP continent. Probably within the next few weeks. That will take some time and then the new SSP continent will open.

Patch had already said that requesting a Linden Home will be the same process as the current one.  Thus I don't think we'll see any new web pages until the day they announce the new homes for people to request and move in to.  The pages will simply replace the existing pages used to get a Linden Home.

 

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I wish we will have it now, and not in months. But it's Easter soon. LL isn't going to open it so soon before Easter or in the Easter week itself? I don't know about Americans, they aren't taking so much time off work in Easter as Scandinavians do? So they will not have enough personnel in place to handle an opening of SSP?

Taking lots of time off around Easter isn't a typical thing in the US, so I'm not so sure that would impact any decisions.

 

I agree with Blush - I think the launch will be this coming week or the following week at the latest.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Taking lots of time off around Easter isn't a typical thing in the US, so I'm not so sure that would impact any decisions.

 

I agree with Blush - I think the launch will be this coming week or the following week at the latest.

This year I'm not going up to the cabin without internet, that can only be reached by ski or snowmobile. So my back issues is good for something, if they really launch the new houses.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shudo said:

My guess will be an Ebbe release for SL16B.

I'm pretty sure they will not wait until late June.  When the Previews first came up, Patch said they were just "weeks" away from launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Shudo said:

My guess will be an Ebbe release for SL16B.

 

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure they will not wait until late June.  When the Previews first came up, Patch said they were just "weeks" away from launch.

Plus Patch just said this past Thursday at the Education Summit that the launch would be in a week or two. 

Daniel Voyager posted a link to the video where you can hear Patch say it yourself .. right here:

 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure they will not wait until late June.  When the Previews first came up, Patch said they were just "weeks" away from launch.

in all fairness SL16B is just weeks away. and never take what patch says as official, i found his "weeks" usually means "i dont know when". like im still waiting for him and the moles to revamp the SLRR that he said was coming at the last town hall meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VenKellie said:

in all fairness SL16B is just weeks away.

It starts June 20th .. that's two and a half months away! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Plus Patch just said this past Thursday at the Education Summit that the launch would be in a week or two. 

And Ebbe echoed that in some form in this video. To be fair the video was made a couple of weeks before it aired so Ebbe was automatically a bit off on that date --- but SOON seems to be the theme.

Edit: Some extra goodness stated in this video is the further readjustment of land costs (I am interpreting that as tier but not watching again in order to quote --- you guys can watch and decide for yourselves).  The mention in this video was of several long term projects coming to fruition. I was guessing the new homes and EEP --- not sure what else may be on the agenda. And of course I may have guessed incorrectly. 

 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

The mention in this video was of several long term projects coming to fruition.

My guess would be that they are finally just about ready to roll out the Last Name stuff and maybe tiered membership packages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My guess would be that they are finally just about ready to roll out the Last Name stuff and maybe tiered membership packages.

I thought of that but any time recently people asked about names, the "answers" seemed to be more about issues that LL  didn't realize would come up and making things work was harder than they expected. It has been VERY QUIET in both of those areas -- almost like they are no longer high on the top of the roadmap list (although the NAMES thing really does seem like it "has" to happen after all the hoopla :D.  I haven't heard ANY mention on the tiered premium levels in a VERY long time. I certainly could have missed something so if so, someone fill me (us) in please.   Typically secrets aren't kept all that well LOL.    

We will know soon though.   It could also be that tier reduction (it has been over a year since the last one).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

It starts June 20th .. that's two and a half months away! 

That's only 10 weeks! Patch would still be quite correct saying it's just weeks away.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Shudo said:

That's only 10 weeks! Patch would still be quite correct saying it's just weeks away.

The problem is his last statement wasn't weeks ... it was a week or two!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

My guess is Ebbe was referring to EEP and BoM. Both of those are nearly there.

Oh, BoM.💖 I almost gave up on it. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

We will know soon though.   It could also be that tier reduction (it has been over a year since the last one).  

Tier reduction? Sounds too good to be true. New LL homes, BoM maybe soon... I hope. And tier reduction?

That is

image.png.ddee81bfc85ae8042a1c57ecf8232523.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Tier reduction? Sounds too good to be true. New LL homes, BoM maybe soon... I hope. And tier reduction?

 

 

Well you need to listen to the video as I said to get your take on what was said. For me it seemed like "tier reduction" and that was mentioned  over a year ago -- the further reduction as things switch from a land based economic model. But it could be something else also.  We will have to wait and see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well you need to listen to the video as I said to get your take on what was said. For me it seemed like "tier reduction" and that was mentioned  over a year ago -- the further reduction as things switch from a land based economic model. But it could be something else also.  We will have to wait and see. 

I think I trust you who have English as #1 language, there is nothing I can understand better in a vague conversation. Clearly he wasn't conforming anything.

I am a bit tired about all this soon, perhaps, vague promises. Maybe it is time for me to take a step back from the SSP and Homes threads. Do something else until it is actually there. Find a book in RL. The BoM in 2018 promise was disappointing, since it is April 2019 now.

Uff. I shouldn't be exited, things take time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 10:19 AM, Marianne Little said:

I wish we will have it now, and not in months. But it's Easter soon. LL isn't going to open it so soon before Easter or in the Easter week itself? I don't know about Americans, they aren't taking so much time off work in Easter as Scandinavians do? So they will not have enough personnel in place to handle an opening of SSP?

And I set off time for the last GoT season, so if they decide to open the new homes on April 14, that will be a busy day.

I really hope EITHER they'll open really soon BEFORE easter OR theyl'll wait till the 16th birthday in June  ... why?

I will be off on a river cruise for a fortnight starting just after easter ! - no internet - at least no SL - only carrying my netbook.

So I fear the goldrush will be over and all good plots gone till I return!! *sniff*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...