SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, Marth Coberts said:

My own prediction is November at the earliest; It's not exactly something that can be slapped together with flex tape and super glue.

You turned out to be wrong 🙂

However, the continent is not yet completely finished, so you could still be right-in-a-way.

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.6fccdcfd9747fbaab8497e134bca26b7.png

Heathstone. 

My "perfect place" was up north where there is grass and beachfront but it became obvious quickly that only some sims were "open" (mostly it seems beachfront :D) so beachy it will be.  Have some plans for enlarging to take advantage of the boat lane view so that should keep me out of trouble.   

There are only NINE plots in this sim so that should help the FPS.    

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 4

Finally!  I was lucky enough to get a small houseboat on a corner. The available houses that I looked at appeared to be on sand, so I think I'll wait until the interior is open to make another alt Premium.

Flew around the interior a bit and what I saw was gorgeous - houses on large plots with roads and paths. This is what I wish Mainland looked like.

Rufferta's-new-place-.jpg

• Like 4

The houseboats are nice, i got mine. 😊

Just one thing they could maybe fix, if possible: When they give you the SLURL to your new Linden home (also it shows up under my owned land), and you tp there you would land in the water. Splash... 🤣

I suppose it's because they put the landing spot to the middle of the parcel...

3 minutes ago, AbbyFraser said:

When they give you the SLURL to your new Linden home (also it shows up under my owned land), and you tp there you would land in the water. Splash... 🤣

It's the New Homeowner Baptism.  🏊‍♀️

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, AbbyFraser said:

The houseboats are nice, i got mine. 😊

Just one thing they could maybe fix, if possible: When they give you the SLURL to your new Linden home (also it shows up under my owned land), and you tp there you would land in the water. Splash... 🤣

I suppose it's because they put the landing spot to the middle of the parcel...

Well whatever you do, don't put up your own fencing, hedges, or walls if your parcel don't have any, or you might tick off a neighbor even though it's in theme.

• Like 1

bridgeacrosssimcrossing_040.thumb.png.f7f4bed0ddbe450bdcfd1596681e9839.png

Here we are in suburbia. Nice suburbia.

Waterfront access and road access here. Very nice.

I rezzed a boat, and took it all the way around SSP. No problems. The Lindens even put in buoys at the edge of the world, so you can see where you can't go.

The water connection to Sansara is open now. Once you get to Sansara, though, if you go west, you reach some rocks you can't get past. Haven't tried east yet.

Edited by animats
  • Like 4

If anyone is looking for a skybox above their houseboat, I found this and very happy with it:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Attic-skybox-LIGHT-29m-x-16m-34-LI/15665454

If the orientation of your plot is East-West you will have to go to a sandbox to rotate it, take it back to inventory and Rezz it. It takes up the full width and a little over half the length. Plenty of space for a private area.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

Hello.

895147933_HMSDragon.thumb.png.c44a54bf0daa252d667228741b9a3580.png

^ Off I went from Jeogoet continent, high in hope,  in my Royal Navy Type 45 destroyer HMS Dragon (made by Joe Sparrow, modified by me!) on a voyage from Jeogeot continent up to Sansara continent, via the new sea channel and new continent.

864807991_HMSDragonKugalighthouse.thumb.png.1d28f9e16c0b91fd3937beaa75dbc21d.png

^ Much time later, and two sims north of Whitecap (where the sea channel stopped only yesterday), I finally arrived into the "new" region of Kuga, which has an island with an impressively large lighthouse on top of it.

tightfit01.thumb.png.54a6fb00e5594e0aa7a

^ However, I was unable to continue my voyage north all the way to Sansara continent, as the coastal water channel at Gazaway region narrowed to only 20 metres wide and is also directly after a sim crossing.  This 20 metre wide channel continues northwards to Queen Mary and Damiano region too, before widening out again.

Imagine my frustration and anger after an hours wasted voyage time, with no way of re-rezzing my ship in wider waters.

This coastal sea channel needs to be widened now.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

However, I was unable to continue my voyage north all the way to Sansara continent, as the water channel at Gazaway region narrowed to only 20 metres wide.  This 20 metre wide channel continues up to Queen Mary and Damiano region too.

See