SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

On 9/13/2018 at 9:13 PM, Chic Aeon said:

From what WAS said at the Town meeting (actually I didn't learn a thing LOL) it seems unlikely that that large landmass is Linden Homes. It seems more likely that it is simply another continent to generate capital (which it likely will). 

So currently my money is on the person who said "Super Sized Parcels" (I don't think that was me but blurry after almost 250 posts here) and I do think that it will be a mix of both large sized plots and mature and adult sims (just judging from the hints). I guess we will find out eventually. Since I won't be trying for a parcel it is only curiosity that propels me forward.

I guess it's easier to just start from scratch than creatively infilling the vast abandoned regions on the current continents

11 hours ago, Phorumities said:

creatively infilling the vast abandoned regions on the current continents

Yeah, that's what makes this rather weird.

Maybe something for the 100 years for now thread...

In 100 years, Zindra will still not be finished....

2823ebcc37db2cc0ed524f9c44cbe07b.thumb.png.04292a53094dce625ce68a02bd1d486b.png

Sharp will still not be finished...

b221450a96c9ef5ecdf73240c821ea74.png.0f19eb8a6ad53ae841989466fd2f0fd2.png

Gaeta I will still not be finished...

5880710567652981bd9078f73523042b.thumb.png.0c3ca25020a4df7df102fda27c7b6f3d.png

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Yeah, that's what makes this rather weird.

Maybe something for the 100 years for now thread...

In 100 years, Zindra will still not be finished....

Sharp will still not be finished...

Gaeta I will still not be finished...

On the bright side, I can tell you what Zindra SUPPOSED to look like, and what Gaeta might look like, due to special measures of doing. Ocean = Nothing/ocean, Green = Active, Red = Confirmed regions, Dark red = Guessed regions (Sorry, it is from a bitmap grid state, I can construct a larger image if needed)

Zindra: 

zindra.png.6295b2b62467f547c21c777aa513ef26.png

Sharp is as-is. Appears complete.

Gaeta has incomplete data:

image.png.61520442e08b3418ab7b3c94a95d749b.png

If you want a better look, open them in photoshop or gimp and zoom in, or upscale them using nearest neighbor. 1 pixel = 1 region.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

I am disappoint in all of you still.   There has been a huge flaming hint in my flickr stream, for like ever now.   No one has matched it up or figured it out.

/bitter

Yup. I'm seeing rock monsters, crystals, and volcanos. Though it's kind of like that existing game where the meteors hit (and changed the entire wind-light for those regions to total ickiness) So that plus the Rambo 007 move with the pistols it must be Super Spy Pew-pew, Or sumfin.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yup. I'm seeing rock monsters, crystals, and volcanos. Though it's kind of like that existing game where the meteors hit (and changed the entire wind-light for those regions to total ickiness) So that plus the Rambo 007 move with the pistols it must be Super Spy Pew-pew, Or sumfin.

Keep looking!  It's literally right there.  ?

56 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

I am disappoint in all of you still.   There has been a huge flaming hint in my flickr stream, for like ever now.   No one has matched it up or figured it out.

/bitter

/me grumbles about not being able to get to flickr from work and makes a mental note to look later this evening.

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I obviously haven't spent enough time at the various Linden game locations.

Oh, do check them! The locations look great. Some of the games are finicky (I can't even survive the first Horizon mission, lol), but it's well worth a visit anyway. That's one of the reasons I like capturing glytches: the hud sends me to places I wouldn't have found out about otherwise.

I gotta say, the "evil rocks" don't look like Patch's ones on my computer, but my graphic settings are pretty low.

10 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

This needs some investigation.

Patch has 34 photos in his stream.

We can drop the 3 head and shoulders and the group photo for pride.

• Desert robots? Nah, this continent is green.
  • Laser Beams? Nah, inside.
  • Choose Wisely? Oooh Master Mouse!
  • Patch and robots? Inside
  • Horizons? Well, if SSP goes all yellow, sure.
  • Spaceship Earth....maybe
  • Patch and someone... cute picture, but nope.
  • Midian... Oooohhhh... ah no, won't be that.
  • The Arcade.... well gatcha doesn't start with S, S or P. (unless you count the swear words when the rares won't come out)
  • Surfing... Already mentioned a surf/beach place so, can't be that
  • Puppies! Selling Select Puppies - a continent for breedables \o/

Hmm, portal of time... and portal in this thread... portal starts with P