What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 27/10/2017 at 4:21 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

And while I'm busy b!tching, this is a demo pant outfit I picked up -- again labeled Maitreya.  I'm pretty sure I have never had anything supposedly for Maitreya fit this badly. 

Well, this store just went on my 'never visit again' list.

59f289f10da46_Outfit-Fitting.thumb.jpg.ad928fedd7e16042f32a4e988793e480.jpg

I noticed one seller saying "this dress for Maitreya is a bit of quess work because Maitreya did not give their mesh body model."
Well at least that seller was honest in telling the fact.

The above one surely has plenty of guess work. :S:(

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Today was "generic rave night" at The Feline Conspiracy, so everything was kinda glowy and loud. Me and Sabrina showed up around 5pm SLT and it just ended at around 9:20.

Lots of glowsticks, lasers and EDM. There was a quiz and a contest as well for L$ which was nice. Lots of people too, considering this place usually gets 5-10 people at most on a busy night, having like 30 people there today was pretty cool.

Note, this picture is very NSFW. https://prnt.sc/h6rn2z

Someone else who got much better pictures, also nsfw, but facebook compressed the hell out of them: this is a long url

• Like 1

I have to take another break - dunno how long it will be... my notebook´s display didn´t survive the evening (things happen... I´m devastated as it is...) - dunno how long it will be till I have it replaced... or get my new desktop pc that´s able to run SL... I´ll be around but... only here...

argh

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I have to take another break - dunno how long it will be... my notebook´s display didn´t survive the evening (things happen... I´m devastated as it is...) - dunno how long it will be till I have it replaced... or get my new desktop pc that´s able to run SL... I´ll be around but... only here...

argh

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/3/2017 at 5:23 PM, Pandora Barzane said:

great pic, what kind of kitchen is that?

On 11/3/2017 at 9:01 PM, ForrestChild said:

I might be wrong. but it looks like the ~BAZAR~ Floria Kitchen. I have the PG version

Sorry PB didn't see that

Yes, FC is right it's the ' Floria Kitchen Island  Black’

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.