What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was actually kind of surprised about the number of Black Friday sale ads I'd been receiving inworld this year.  I didn't remember getting so many previous years, but perhaps I just don't remember correctly.  

Anyway, today I've been decorating a little beach cottage that I decided to rent, in a family RP themed sim, which is something I've not done before. After I finished with the decorating, I decided to dress up and spend some time out on the deck, enjoying the sea air (oh, and I also got a puppy today). 37909388034_378a3c39cd_h.thumb.jpg.148062a80ad127113172320a5f3753e5.jpg37738794555_d33b63f105_h.thumb.jpg.c723447030bf3bb106790f4028dfa3cc.jpg

• Like 6

Goodness gracious, it's been a good month and some since I've been able to pop on the forums (or in SL, for that matter)! 

Anyway, somebody had a GENIUS idea to move parcels/homes (that "somebody" was me, by the way), forcing a redo of rezzing out homes and landscaping and etc. I honestly don't know why I do this to myself because it's about a week of ripping out my hair because I can't decide what I want to do as far as landscaping. BUT! thanks to the wonderful mesh creators in SL, I was able to make our skyboxes "winter" themed. Honestly, I owe my life to you builders who make such pretty things and help me toss these things together. This is a preview of my daughter's 70x70 sky dome (I'm nearly done with the "outside", just working on the inside of the house, now). Hopefully I'll finish up with the summer/grass ground within the next couple of days and be able to show you a photo of that, too. 

Please be safe this weekend when going to stores and getting sale items. I made the mistake of running out yesterday and had numerous people dropping on my head. 

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_010.png

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 10

On 11/23/2017 at 7:58 AM, Talligurl said:

Moving in to a new place, I have my wine and my Teddy Bear, what more do I need?

Honestly, I asked the family if I could just turn the "parent's" room into a wine cellar, and our 17 year old encouraged me to do so. She also requested that we leave the house unattended on the weekends, though... O.o It looks good! 

• Like 2

Just got moved into my  "1st" community themed  house today, and I'm excited*_* 

I usually get a land and have my own house

but wanted to try something new, something a bit normal

So I'll be home today with Ely, (don't mind my clothes, trying on things from Black Friday sales)Snapshot_226.thumb.jpg.5806b5fca0fecff51cee1ec692016374.jpgdecorating gifts are welcome hehe msg me in world for the address

I think it be cute to have a housewarming get together

• Like 7

2 hours ago, CurseSmile said:

So I'll be home today with Ely, (don't mind my clothes, trying on things from Black Friday sales)decorating gifts are welcome hehe msg me in world for the address

I think it be cute to have a housewarming get together

Girl, I'm all over this idea. Both decorating gifts and get-togethers! You just let me know what theme you're shooting for for interior - I think my inventory is a bucket of lost decor gachas.. Also, the Arcade event is coming up December 1st AND Tannenbaum happening right now, I'm sure you'll find lots of cute holiday decor!  

7 hours ago, norajulian said:

Goodness gracious, it's been a good month and some since I've been able to pop on the forums (or in SL, for that matter)! 

Anyway, somebody had a GENIUS idea to move parcels/homes (that "somebody" was me, by the way), forcing a redo of rezzing out homes and landscaping and etc. I honestly don't know why I do this to myself because it's about a week of ripping out my hair because I can't decide what I want to do as far as landscaping. BUT! thanks to the wonderful mesh creators in SL, I was able to make our skyboxes "winter" themed. Honestly, I owe my life to you builders who make such pretty things and help me toss these things together. This is a preview of my daughter's 70x70 sky dome (I'm nearly done with the "outside", just working on the inside of the house, now). Hopefully I'll finish up with the summer/grass ground within the next couple of days and be able to show you a photo of that, too. 

Please be safe this weekend when going to stores and getting sale items. I made the mistake of running out yesterday and had numerous people dropping on my head. 

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_010.png

That is gorgeous!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Sitting frustrated in my room because every sale sim I am trying to get in to is full... 

when i first read this I thought you said every safe sim,and I was thinking where is your sense of adventure

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, norajulian said:

Girl, I'm all over this idea. Both decorating gifts and get-togethers! You just let me know what theme you're shooting for for interior - I think my inventory is a bucket of lost decor gachas.. Also, the Arcade event is coming up December 1st AND Tannenbaum happening right now, I'm sure you'll find lots of cute holiday decor!  

Lolz you've got your eyes set on December.

What I failed to mention is decor & home renovation is not a developed skill of mine. I usually just have the big picture but putting two & two together nuh uh

Theme: cozy & Christmas, 1st time doing Christmas decor RL so I'm excited to play in SL too

**Shout-out to Nora Jean who stopped by with a gift, that made my day, like y'all really exist!!

....no offense

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Winning  xD

WHERE IS YOUR TROPHY?! We need proof, yaknow. 

Me? I'm showing some leg in Second Norway all on my lonesome. This lovely couple in the background is trying to have a nice date, and I'm over here shooting bedroom eyes at a bottle of wine. :x

Snapshot_022.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.