How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

58 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

Back to work after a glorious 9 days off and not looking forward to it.

Zenny_006.png

I've got 9 days off next week..I can't wait..I hate when it's over and having to go back to work..

My problem is I count the days while I'm on vacation,so work really never leaves my mind..I have to get passed doing that this time..

Aaaanyways,

I think I have looked at all 2000+ pages on the market for new hair and can't find a thing for me. I'm just running through some styles  this morning..I haven't worn short in a long time..

Also can't remember buying  this sweater..Hate when I do that.. I like it,plus it comes with like 70 textures So that's really nice perk..

The thing that bothers me about it is,It makes mah bewbs look much bigger than they are..it feels kind of strange in that area.. They are not that big..

When I turn sideways you would think I was  pointing to something way over there -------> 

hehehehehe

35416527581_b71dd833bc_b.jpg

• Like 13

Well,I have been trying to hang some of the art I have..Trying is the key word there..hehehehe

34729498004_d5a3c7cfd6_b.jpg

I really just can't find any good places in this house..I even got my picture hanging clothes on and was excited about  spending the morning getting the rest up..

34729509934_dce10eec41_o.png

Nope,nothing will go over there either..

35532243566_d4cebbf2e5_b.jpg

Then just kind of came to grips with it and said to myself,This just isn't going to work..I need a new house..Bleh

35532231066_73768fa873_b.jpg

• Like 9

18 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Ceka, you ARE the art in those pictures.

I only wish I was good enough to create them..

I bought those on one of the old reservation sims that used to be in SL years ago.. They had such nice things there and it looked so much like the south west..

An amazing sim..

• Like 2

No pic from me right now, but I do have a tip-off, which I'm x-posting from the "Just Ignore" thread for those in here:

SHOE ALERT, LADIES! :D

This post popped up on one of my feeds a while ago. 50 group gifts, including some killer heels and full oufits, for a group join fee of 49L. Get shoppin'!

*muttergrumbles* Why can I never find a good menswear store like this?

• Like 6