How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Sigh...

TarAngry.jpg.5b9042eff8be6b203ada7343f1706f1c.jpg

It's time to stop screwing around online and get some homework done...I don't think she's listening to me...

I love the skirt, who makes it?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

/I love the skirt, who makes it?

That is from Mirus Designs, it's actually their group gift. It comes in black and this one which is the blue. If you look at it closer inworld it looks like denim almost, quite pretty, and I'm a cynic when it comes to skirts. The top comes with it too. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

That is from Mirus Designs, it's actually their group gift. It comes in black and this one which is the blue. If you look at it closer inworld it looks like denim almost, quite pretty, and I'm a cynic when it comes to skirts. The top comes with it too. 

I might have to copy and get the blue if it looks denim. It a great outfit!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

Oh my they have so much nice stuff, how can I miss these places?

Not so much how Skell looks today, but rather how he's looked throughout his life. It's his 10th rezday today, and - even though his looks have varied wildly during each year - I tried to pick a look that he wore more often than not during any particular year for this little retrospective.

594e5e433d4b4_Ten(1000).jpg.dcd6905f984dc2299be899e64c631863.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not so much how Skell looks today, but rather how he's looked throughout his life. It's his 10th rezday today, and - even though his looks have varied wildly during each year - I tried to pick a look that he wore more often than not during any particular year for this little retrospective.

*double pounces the years of Skell* Happy Rezday!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Happy Rez day!

I'm a shiny broken doll today... God I have fun playing with new looks.The full body is all filled with cracks and doll joints but it's also not wearing clothing so no posting it here. It'll be in my blog post tomorrow!Doll_009.thumb.png.eaf4b4b30b8a746f300223e8c3e02e34.png

Edited by Asia Ristow
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

An amazing evolution! But at least the color scheme has been consistent!

Happy rez day!

• Like 1