How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 6/30/2017 at 1:40 PM, Sagadin said:

Outside the Freakshow at Aranmore, something is amiss. Love this group gift dress from Vision!

saga-118.jpg

I really like your expression here. It's difficult for me to describe. Fierce, maybe. It's like at any moment you're going to shoot flames out of your eyes at some unseen threat. 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I really like your expression here. It's difficult for me to describe. Fierce, maybe. It's like at any moment you're going to shoot flames out of your eyes at some unseen threat. 

Thanks! I spend a lot of time waiting for the right random combinations of eye and mouth animations on the facial AO of my head when taking photos! Got lucky with this one.

• Like 3

So it seems I often get accused of being mean here in the forums when I am just trying to be funny, this shirt is the opposite of that, but i had to have it anyway.

7.2pole_001b.png

• Like 11

And now for something completely different... Playing with new freebie hair, dress and glasses. The mildly creepy/cute combination seemed to fit in with The Looking Glass sim.

saga-126.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 14

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

So it seems I often get accused of being mean here in the forums when I am just trying to be funny, this shirt is the opposite of that, but i had to have it anyway.

7.2pole_001b.png

Who accuses you of being mean? I don't think I have ever seen you in that light! What the hell are they smoking???? lol! 

• Like 5