Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Tonight was sort of boring so I decided to take some boudoir photos. It's been several yrs since I spent over 200 Lindens just taking pictures.. that's how bored I was tonight!

ambient photo.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Tonight was sort of boring so I decided to take some boudoir photos. It's been several yrs since I spent over 200 Lindens just taking pictures.. that's how bored I was tonight!

I love how you set up the shadows.  If I ever have dramatic shadow you can bet it was an accident. 

And thanks to your inspiration, one more bedroom shot before I turn in.

Snapshot_041a.jpg.762bb61df218e4d8a2042088eb561178.jpg

One more thing to love about second life: you don't have to take off the makeup before going to bed

• Like 14

Watching the hummingbirds after refilling the feeder 34782062654_3768c19386_h.thumb.jpg.a9ae386e19efb00fd04bc5d21b45066f.jpg

and relaxing at the end of they day by the newly planted kitchen garden just planted - amazing how fast the veggies grow :P

34780518014_8c378526f7_h.thumb.jpg.8a7cdeb25e1b439de623968b01418631.jpg

• Like 19

Catwa's new (just released in the last hour) male head: Shaheen. Thought I'd turn it into a redhead, and it looks great. God, the profile is killing me. I love the nose so much!

35501528891_2c50423822_b.jpg

• Like 11

14 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

ambient photo.jpg

What did you spend 200L on? Hopefully not upload charges, because you can save pictures to your computer, or profile or sites like Flickr for free. Of course if you spent that on poses props and clothes you did well.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Every demoness should have one. It can be part of some mysterious backstory.

Not to get all Biblical on you, but demons are fallen angels.

• Like 2

Outside the Freakshow at Aranmore, something is amiss. Love this group gift dress from Vision!

saga-118.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
typo
  • Like 12

19 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Looks perfectly G rated to me!

That is because you can't really tell from a still picture how much I was enjoying the vibrations

• Like 5

When I started SL two years ago, I would sometimes change up my hair but I always seemed to go back to a short black style. Now it seems it is long blonde hair I always end back with.

blonde.png

• Like 12

I'm just messing with the FOV and realizing how much I suck at it..I used to know all this stuff..:$

I can't seem to get it to be one and the other..It's either clear up close and in back or it's blurry in back and up close..

35260604040_13a349f5c5_b.jpg

After messing with it for awhile, I finally gave up on it and decided I'm gonna mess with it later..

Then decided to do some closeups..

Also,Speaking of Halo's,What is it with fur that it hates me so much? Look at the Halo on this coat that seems to only show up when I'm taking pictures..

hehehehe

Bad picture day I guess,lacking in sleep and all and being  impatient maybe..:$

I'll hopefully get the hang of it again soon..

35607871396_bd6d951230_b.jpg

• Like 10