How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Part of that is the pose tool, which lets you precisely pose every single bone to the smallest of degrees

In case that some of you do not know, the latest version of the Alchemy Viewer (Beta 7.1.4.2413 - think all version is beta?) have the BD Poser included, it also have some of the other features BD is known for, like the ability to "tilt/rotate" the pics... It also have a built in AO like Firestorm (but not the"favourite Wearables! :( ) - and the interface feels a bit more Firestorm-ish/familiar to me... Going to check it out closer the next few days...

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.c675a78cde5192601d63f0f99dc2572a.jpg

SnapshotA_004psx.thumb.jpg.ed15ded29afbd21540814b9d5172eeb0.jpg

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
Added screenshot + edited pic of how my avatar looks today ;)
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

In case that some of you do not know, the latest version of the Alchemy Viewer (Beta 7.1.4.2413 - think all version is beta?) have the BD Poser included, it also have some of the other features BD is known for, like the ability to "tilt/rotate" the pics... It also have a built in AO like Firestorm (but not the"favourite Wearables! :( ) - and the interface feels a bit more Firestorm-ish/familiar to me... Going to check it out closer the next few days...

Oh the lack of the favorite wearables would be a deal breaker for me. I suppose I could just make a top level folder and use that if I really had to.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Oh the lack of the favorite wearables would be a deal breaker for me. I suppose I could just make a top level folder and use that if I really had to.

Guess I could put all my Favorite Wearables in my empty Scripts folder.

• Like 3

I highly recommend this leather jacket from Ascend that's out at Fameshed.  I skipped the dress but this jacket works with TONS of bottoms...The shirt underneath is from Gawk which fits perfectly.  

NO DUMPIRE

• Like 17

16 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Yep! As a Linux user, seeing those features pop up in Alchemy made me sniffle lol... (now if only the devs could redo it so their viewer works 100% in Open Sim like it used to ages ago...)

Edited by JeromFranzic
Cleanup
  • Like 1

my solar safety hood came in the mail today, it protects your eyes from the demon rays when the sun will be eaten. stay safe and don't drink any poison water from fountains during the eclipse! i think they declared a state of emergency in my sim. i bought a six pack of safety hoods if anyone needs one. Snapshot_023.thumb.png.b3ed6bd2171ee395a3a832f492770818.png

Edited by CossetteAlarie
emergency
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Starberry Passion said:

Really cute! Love your avi look!

Aw, thank you so much! ;; I really like yours too! Very pretty. ❤️

On 4/2/2024 at 7:06 PM, taisiyakarpenko said:

I gave it a try, and has a better UI than Black Dragon, but is missing too many Firestorm features and Black Dragon renders better still. Hopefully they will borrow features like favorites, contact sets, and some other things I constantly use from Firestorm, then it would be a contender to replace Firestorm and Black Dragon.

• Like 3

On 4/3/2024 at 12:06 AM, taisiyakarpenko said:

I just found the poser on the Alchemy viewer and played about with a few poses. You can find the Poser under the 'World' heading at the top of the screen. I made a couple of poses, which were OK.  It seems that if you save a pose you've made to the poser's library, only you see it when it's activated. But it looks like you can export it and re-import it to make a proper pose that everyone sees.

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 3

53633025985_6725501534_b.jpg

Can't remember what made me feel like waring a toga today. But it led to some playing around, and, poof. Picture.

9cfd5cb4e2f9171a964c04351b8afd30.png?ex=

And a little 'behind the scenes' pic of the pose making part, because why not. 

• Like 20